Conquer Club

General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby King_Herpes on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Congraturations to a the foe button, working so very hard every day.

Now just need resign button and me go way

- Mamiko [^._.^]ļ¾‰å½”
Sorry about your little butt āœŖ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby BoganGod on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Congrats to Sloppy BJ for not knowing how to use the foe button. Unhiding every post, throwing toys from cot, not addressing posts, playing pigeon chess with pride. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: loving the cartoon clownish behaviour, keep it coming. I almost belly laughed the first time he/she posted the little self satire bit about winning. Am looking forward to Tiger Blood or HIV references next.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:50 pm

Congrats to me!
king achilles wrote:Image
You have been awarded the medal "Monthly Leader Silver" by king achilles.

Reason:
For reaching 5th place on the Monthly Leader Scoreboard for the month of May

admin wrote:Hello Dukasaur,

Congratulations!

You have been awarded the medal "Tournament Achievement - Level 27 (27 Tournaments)". Check it out on your profile.

Regards,
The Conquer Club

You have been awarded the medal "General Achievement" by king achilles.

Reason:
Reached requirement from the MEGAEGG Easter Event

admin wrote:Hello Dukasaur,

Congratulations!

You have been awarded the medal "Quadruples Achievement - Gold". Check it out on your profile.

Regards,
The Conquer Club

All in the space of 24 hours!
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:51 pm

Congrats Dukky Snore. Well done mate, plat everything in your future eh?
Corporal BoganGod

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:16 am

You have been awarded the medal "Most Improved Bronze" by king achilles.

Reason:
For placing 8th position in the Most Improved Monthly Scoreboard for the month of May

Thanks to my point dumping horrible dice for 10 years, I've finally achieved something on cc. Being the last winner. Go me.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby BoganGod on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Reason:
For placing 8th position in the Most Improved Monthly Scoreboard for the month of May

Thanks to my point dumping horrible dice for 10 years, I've finally achieved something on cc. Being the last winner. Go me.

Congrats to DDS, your cloning program is progressing nicely. Son you will be josko soon.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:08 am

Congratulations to whoever offered a trophy thing for playing 10 Royal Rumbles on the cc 11 event for suckering people to join those games.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:14 am

BoganGod wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:

Reason:

Congrats to DDS, your cloning program is progressing nicely. Son you will be josko soon.

Thanks Dad
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:47 am

congrats to DirtyDishSoap for making it off of my foe list and back into the fold!!! congrats!!!-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby BoganGod on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:43 am

Congrats to DDS for wallowing in shame and becoming a regressive SJW cuck. Bro, call me when you're sober.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby owenshooter on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:46 am

drtydog wrote:consider yourself foed little man

congrats to a player i have never even heard of, putting the kibosh on our non-existent relationship... what will the black jesus, ever do?!! how will i survive?!! the black jesus is broken in two... congrats, drtydog!!! today, you are a man!!! the black jesus has spoken...-JĆ©sus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Congrats to owen for invoking an image of a long-forgotten time....

owenshooter wrote:

congrats to a player i have never even heard of, putting the kibosh on our non-existent relationship... what will the black jesus, ever do?!! how will i survive?!! the black jesus is broken in two... congrats, drtydog!!! today, you are a man!!! the black jesus has spoken...-JĆ©sus noir

"But where shall I go? What shall I do?"
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Congrats to owen for invoking an image of a long-forgotten time....

owenshooter wrote:

"But where shall I go? What shall I do?"
"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"

-----Hold up just a minute!...I believe it is..."As God is my witness, I shall never go hungry again... :D ...I some how feel, I have run of the mill...When it comes to "GONE WITH THE WIND" ;) ...So congrats to Dirty Dog...For help making THE SOUTH RISE AGAIN... =D> =D> =D> ...I love it... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:26 am

Congrats to Duke for almost ending the movie.

Corporal 2dimes

Postby BoganGod on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:04 am

Congrats to ConFake for getting his racist bigot flag wrong!
BLM tells me so
Corporal BoganGod

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:02 pm

-------Congrats to Bogaussie for believing in left wing fake groups,media and Hollywood..."The Stars and Bars"...The real C.S.A.flag... :D =D> =D> =D> ...
-----Hall out that picture of STONEWALL, tack it up with an old Grey pin :!:

-----Raise up them STARS AND BARS, THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN :!:
-----OH SUSANA ,OH,DON'T YOU SIT AND SPIN...
-----IF WE ALL TURN OUT WITH A REBEL SHOUT...THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! =D> =D> =D> ... O:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Congrats to some of you for sticking around this long.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby BoganGod on Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 am

Congrats to Confeds for conflating OZ with NZ. I'm from the Mainland, from the South. The South Island. Southern men are tougher, meaner, and more resilient. Those soft northern types and political double speak hacks are just holding New Zealand back. I suspect the same is true in Merica. Hugs & kisses, Uncle Bogan
Corporal BoganGod

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 pm

BoganGod wrote:Congrats to Confeds for conflating OZ with NZ. I'm from the Mainland, from the South. The South Island. Southern men are tougher, meaner, and more resilient. Those soft northern types and political double speak hacks are just holding New Zealand back. I suspect the same is true in Merica. Hugs & kisses, Uncle Bogan

Congrats to BoganGod doing me a bamboozle. I was wondering why Owen didn't finish with his usual banter at the end of his post. Heckin confuzzled.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby BoganGod on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:04 pm

Congratulations to a returning legend for noticing that I didn't have the race baiting tag line at the end. I likes to mix it up a little. Good to see you again mate, have a fun weekend bro.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Lazeretti on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:37 pm

how can we block ? mark players or drop a game once it has started - my experience is that they are always deadbeats and we have to wait 3 days until they get kicked
Corporal 1st Class Lazeretti

Postby WILLIAMS5232 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Lazeretti wrote:how can we block ? mark players or drop a game once it has started - my experience is that they are always deadbeats and we have to wait 3 days until they get kicked

congratulations on your very first forum post. let me first help you by saying you posted in the wrong area for this. also, what you are asking can't be done. sorry for the bad news.
Major WILLIAMS5232

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:17 am

Congratulations to BarryMc96 and BarryM who was undetected as a multi during his time on CC, until I noticed both accounts having a birthday today. I praise his epic disguises and clear talent for espionage.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Fruitcake on Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 pm

As I approach my 60th, I decided to revisit some old haunts.

Lo and behold, on my list was this crumbling e-mansion. I looked over the overgrown lawns and recalled fondly the days we had decent gardeners snipping individual blades of grass with blunt scissors Mr Changsha had so kindly provided, whilst we supped genially on chilled white premier cru Puligny-Montrachet and discussed the ebbs and flows of the CC world.

I looked at the roof, slowly collapsing with regret as I recalled various members of the community threatening to throw themselves off, and those who did, but then reappeared incarnated and morphed into new persons elsewhere, such was the magic of this place back then.

I walked through the old greenhouses, now full of weeds, unlike those days where robust tall plants of every variety fought with each other for their own piece of sunshine, long since strangled by the weeds that now rule. The rusted hulks of exotic cars stood silently and forlornly in the stables, where one one heard the roar of mighty engines as drivers revved for a quick race round the estate driveways, now all I can hear is the steady plop plop of birds as they relieve themselves over these one mighty machines.

I stepped with trepidation over the threshold. Where once bright lights and literally thousands of people fought, loved and fought again, where factions would occupy various parts of this vast imposing mansion, warring and jeering at each other's efforts now only the scurrying scratching of rats could be heard. I noticed the wallpaper peeling off, with graffiti written "Wicked was here".

As I walked into the old room where many would gather to watch the electronic feed from the battles, eerily the TV came to life. With a puff of smoke this appeared.
https://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=f0454f4e87947e0477789978f6feaf7c

I chortled, as I do, I could not help but remember those days when this sort of behaviour was normal in the community that once existed here. This was a time when there were those who ruled and those who were at the bottom of this particular food chain. No one moaned (well those who were at the bottom did, but then they didn't matter then and to be frank, still don't, they just think people listen to them).

I wandered around the silent rooms, old signs hanging off doors, I could hear music coming from an attic room and with trepidation followed it to the source. Like some ghost B-movie from the fifties this scene was being endlessly looped on an old recorder.

https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-9d38b794bb2820e642ff447c9d93f552.html

I admit freely I ran in horror from that attic room, well running may be a slight exaggeration, perambulated with a little more speed than I have been used to recently may be nearer the reality of the situation.

As I stepped out into the sunlight, I looked back once more at this crumbling edifice. I smiled and just had to break the rules and congratulate myself one last time for having been a part of it when it was what is was then and is no more.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:16 pm

Congrats on coming back. Or not.
Cook iAmCaffeine

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion