General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General congratulations

Postby Audax on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:44 am

I really think congratulations are in order to jimboston for his thread

Does sarcasm come through in online forums?
Remember to breathe in more times than you breathe out.
Captain Audax
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: UK
Medals: 9
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations are so damn sexy...

Postby owenshooter on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Fruitcake wrote:How very rewarding it is to see so many indulge in this orgy

i congratulate myself for not getting knocked up at the orgy...
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby TheBro on Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Congratulations
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
Colonel TheBro
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:24 pm
Location: The dark side of the moon.
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Dancing Mustard on Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Well Done
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
User avatar
Corporal Dancing Mustard
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Location: Pushing Buttons
Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby reminisco on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:04 pm

I congratulate Dancing Mustard for writing "Well Done" directly above this post, in anticipation of it.
have you ever seen an idealist with grey hairs on his head?
or successful men who keep in touch with unsuccessful friends?
you only think you did
i could have sworn i saw it too
but as it turns out it was just a clever ad for cigarettes.
Corporal reminisco
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:30 pm
Location: Killadelphia, Pennsylvania
Medals: 1
Triples Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby reminisco on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:04 pm

also, i congratulate myself for making such an insipid joke above this post.
have you ever seen an idealist with grey hairs on his head?
or successful men who keep in touch with unsuccessful friends?
you only think you did
i could have sworn i saw it too
but as it turns out it was just a clever ad for cigarettes.
Corporal reminisco
 
Posts: 777
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:30 pm
Location: Killadelphia, Pennsylvania
Medals: 1
Triples Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby TheBro on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Congratulating yourself is lame... Asshole.

Does sarcasm show up on online forums?

Congrats btw on stuff.
No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.
Colonel TheBro
 
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:24 pm
Location: The dark side of the moon.
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (11)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Splash_x on Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:52 pm

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I"M A SEARGEANT 1st class!!! WOHHOO!!! (although i have reached 1500+ points b4)... now keeping those 3 stripes and a dot... hmm..
Sergeant Splash_x
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Fruitcake on Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:32 am

Congratulations to this thread for keeping itself 'up there' against such stiff opposition from highly intellectual, scholastic, thought provoking and generally stimulating congratulatory threads that abound, and seem to multiply like a rabbit warren overdosing on fertility treatment.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Splash_x on Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:25 pm

YAY I"M LIEUTENANT!!! 1600 exactly :P
Sergeant Splash_x
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:04 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Dancing Mustard on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:22 pm

Well I think that congratulations are in order...





....FOR EVERYONE!!!
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
User avatar
Corporal Dancing Mustard
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:31 pm
Location: Pushing Buttons
Medals: 2
Doubles Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: General congratulations

Postby wacicha on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:20 pm

To Do this properly I think 1 Person would take the 1st post and edit every new congratulation onto it in an order of the newest on top. Of course this would be a a little difficult with the Types of members that float in from the flaming forum putting in sarcastic remarks, But I truly do like some of the sarcastic remarks (Owen). It would have to be kept up to date and by some one with time on their hands. So fruit cake if this is what you really want to do then Revamp your first page and weed thru the BS to get to the real congratulations. The sarcastic remarks will fall by the wayside (lol we hope).
Image
User avatar
Major wacicha
Retired Team Member
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:51 pm
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 pm

wacicha wrote:To Do this properly I think 1 Person would take the 1st post and edit every new congratulation onto it in an order of the newest on top. Of course this would be a a little difficult with the Types of members that float in from the flaming forum putting in sarcastic remarks, But I truly do like some of the sarcastic remarks (Owen). It would have to be kept up to date and by some one with time on their hands. So fruit cake if this is what you really want to do then Revamp your first page and weed thru the BS to get to the real congratulations. The sarcastic remarks will fall by the wayside (lol we hope).

wac-attack!! congratulations on missing the point!!!-0
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby wacicha on Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:44 pm

I guess I could have, I am just a dumb Redskin. But I truly do enjoy your comments. Always pushing, but rarely going over
Image
User avatar
Major wacicha
Retired Team Member
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:51 pm
Medals: 33
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:42 pm

wacicha wrote:I guess I could have, I am just a dumb Redskin. But I truly do enjoy your comments. Always pushing, but rarely going over

uh oh... you busted out the self-depricating racial slur... can i do that too?!! damnit! you beat me to it!!-0
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby AAFitz on Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:59 pm

congratulations to you Mister plastic wine bottle cork maker!

Before you great wines perished with air as the corks inevitably shrank and the win slowly oxidated.

But now, our petroleum based cork will never shrink, or decompose, or let the troublesome oxygen turn our prized wine into a bottle of vinegar.

you personally saved millions of cork trees whose sole purpose in life was formerly to be..well a cork

I salute you and all plastic wine bottle cork makers!
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7222
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby AAFitz on Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:00 pm

still not used to new forum...oops
Last edited by AAFitz on Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7222
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Fruitcake on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 pm

I know hes been there a while, but i got to give props to Yosevuk for representing the USA. Finally took back our rightful spot on top!


I saw this and thought...'well this deserves a general adulation'

Whatever it was for...we all bow to the top whatever for doing whatever, whenever. Jolly good show, keep up the good work.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Fruitcake wrote:
I know hes been there a while, but i got to give props to Yosevuk for representing the USA. Finally took back our rightful spot on top!


I saw this and thought...'well this deserves a general adulation'

Whatever it was for...we all bow to the top whatever for doing whatever, whenever. Jolly good show, keep up the good work.


CONGRATS ON THE WICKED BUMP you just gave your own thread...-0

p.s.-pun intended...
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:33 am

owenshooter wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:
I know hes been there a while, but i got to give props to Yosevuk for representing the USA. Finally took back our rightful spot on top!


I saw this and thought...'well this deserves a general adulation'

Whatever it was for...we all bow to the top whatever for doing whatever, whenever. Jolly good show, keep up the good work.


CONGRATS ON THE WICKED BUMP you just gave your own thread...-0

p.s.-pun intended...


Well of course, congrats to you owen, for showing your usual perspicacity.
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2180
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:26 am

Fruitcake wrote:Well of course, congrats to you owen, for showing your usual perspicacity.

*checking my zipper*
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby Elijah S on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Congratulations to Owenshooter for never failing to make me laugh with some of his insane, off-the-wall, sardonic posts. =D>
User avatar
Captain Elijah S
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm
Location: South Park, Colorado
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1)
Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:02 pm

Elijah S wrote:Congratulations to Owenshooter for never failing to make me laugh with some of his insane, off-the-wall, sardonic posts. =D>

*thumbing through my dictionary*
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby AAFitz on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:13 pm

owenshooter wrote:
Elijah S wrote:Congratulations to Owenshooter for never failing to make me laugh with some of his insane, off-the-wall, sardonic posts. =D>

*thumbing through my dictionary*


Ill help you out... laugh=1.an audible emotional response to a humorous statement, situation, or event.
ex. owenshooters girlfriend laughed when he dropped his pants.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7222
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: General congratulations

Postby owenshooter on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:21 pm

AAFitz wrote: ex. owenshooters girlfriend laughed when he dropped his pants.

you know your mother doesn't like when you talk about her like that...-0
Image
Krazy gurls love Cool-0!!!!
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 8607
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx
Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2)

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login