General Congratulations

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: General Congratulations

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:10 am

trinicardinal wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Congrats to me for only being allowed to host one tourney at a time.

Congrats to Gillipig for being able to host ANY tourneys at all

Gilligan wrote:Yowza. Even in my glory days I wouldn't dare touch 21 at a time.

Congrats to Gilligan for forgetting the one basic rule of the thread

And Finally

Congrats to me for managing to Congratulate 2 Gilli's in the same post

And you managed to congratulate us both ironically. Allow me to retaliate:
Congratulations to trinicardinal for buying into the common misconception that you have to post a congratulation in the congratulations thread.

Notice how I could only defend the point used against Gilligan, what was brought up against me, was dead on, lol.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 am

trinicardinal wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Congrats to me for only being allowed to host one tourney at a time.

And Finally

f*ck, congrats to me for being a forgetful person and congrats to trini for making me remember
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Medals: 202
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 am

Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

And Finally

Congratulations to trinicardinal for buying into the common misconception that you have to post a congratulation in the congratulations thread.

Notice how I could only defend the point used against Gilligan, what was brought up against me, was dead on, lol.

Hey what can I say, I got one dilly (or is that Gilli) of a chance?

Anyway Congrats to Gillipig for not realising that an unwritten rule can be just as powerful as a written rule.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)
Tournament Contribution (7) General Contribution (8)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:24 am

trinicardinal wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

And Finally

Anyway Congrats to Gillipig for not realising that an unwritten rule can be just as powerful as a written rule.

Then how come I get away with breaking it all the time? Didn't think of that one did you, hah.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:32 am

Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

And Finally

Then how come I get away with breaking it all the time? Didn't think of that one did you, hah.

Congrats to Gillipig for breaking the rule again :mrgreen:
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

And Finally

Congrats to Gillipig for daring to face the wrath of Owenshooter!

Lol, when the cat's away the mice will play!
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 136
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

And Finally

Congrats to Gillipig for daring to face the wrath of Owenshooter!

Lol, when the cat's away the mice will play!

I've been called, pig, cat and alien, but never a mouse. I guess I have yet another animal persona now. Thank you for adding to my collection :).
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Congrats to owenshooter for not actually leaving CC as he said he did
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 pm

Congrats to Gilligan for spamming his way up over 10 000 posts, attaboy :P!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Gillipig wrote:I've been called, pig, cat and alien, but never a mouse. I guess I have yet another animal persona now. Thank you for adding to my collection :).

Congrats to Gillipig for adding yet another violation to his record
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (17) Clan Achievement (5)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:53 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
Gillipig wrote:I've been called, pig, cat and alien, but never a mouse. I guess I have yet another animal persona now. Thank you for adding to my collection :).

Congrats to Gillipig for adding yet another violation to his record

Do you think I wear violations of invisible rules like a badge of honour??? Well, actually, I do, lol.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Congrats to visible and invisible rules.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Congrats to Gillipig for making me want to make congratulating someone in this thread a rule
Major Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:15 pm

Congrats to Gillipig for at least generating some extra activity in this thread (as well as adding another invisible badge of honour) Lets hope the clothes he pins those badges to aren't invisible also :lol:
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

You guys do know that the moment you stop pointing out I'm breaking the invisible rule, is also the moment that it stops being fun to do it. So if you really wanted me not to break this silly half rule, you'd stop pointing it out.
That is how you stop a child from doing something, and that is also completely coincidentally, how you stop stubborn grown men from doing something.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Gillipig wrote:You guys do know that the moment you stop pointing out I'm breaking the invisible rule, is also the moment that it stops being fun to do it. So if you really wanted me not to break this silly half rule, you'd stop pointing it out.
That is how you stop a child from doing something, and that is also completely coincidentally, how you stop stubborn grown men from doing something.

Congrats to Gilli for adding yet another funny post while adding another badge.
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:40 pm

Gillipig wrote:You guys do know that the moment you stop pointing out I'm breaking the invisible rule, is also the moment that it stops being fun to do it. So if you really wanted me not to break this silly half rule, you'd stop pointing it out.

Congrats to Gillipig for admitting he has the mind of a child.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:47 pm

trinicardinal wrote:

Yeez, what am I going to do now? You just called me funny, nothing in a comedians repertoire prepares him for this! Help me jonesy! Help!!

Congratulations to dukasaur for his splendid lack humor.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:04 pm

Gillipig wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

Yeez, what am I going to do now? You just called me funny, nothing in a comedians repertoire prepares him for this! Help me jonesy! Help!!

Congrats to me for maneouvering Gillipig into a place with no good comeback!

:lol:
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Postby john9blue on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Gillipig wrote:Yeez, what am I going to do now? You just called me funny, nothing in a comedians repertoire prepares him for this! Help me jonesy! Help!!

congratulations to lack for having a sense of humor as refined as dukasaur's
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:48 am

john9blue wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Yeez, what am I going to do now? You just called me funny, nothing in a comedians repertoire prepares him for this! Help me jonesy! Help!!

You almost had something there john, it didn't quite work but almost. Nice to see you're trying though :).
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:59 am

Congratulations to MoB Deadly.

He just won one of the 4 games that I joined when I first started!!!!!

Game 8315560

EDIT: Actually, I joined this one quite a bit later than I thought... it was still very early though.
show
Sergeant 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby x-raider on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 am

Congrats to Gillipig, Gilligan, Dukasaur and Trinicardinal for boosting the congratulations activity and making some congratulation-worthy entertaining congratulationstuffs...
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:25 am

x-raider wrote:Congrats to Gillipig, Gilligan, Dukasaur and Trinicardinal for boosting the congratulations activity and making some congratulation-worthy entertaining congratulationstuffs...

:D
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Postby trinicardinal on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:54 am

x-raider wrote:Congrats to Gillipig, Gilligan, Dukasaur and Trinicardinal for boosting the congratulations activity and making some congratulation-worthy entertaining congratulationstuffs...

Congratulations to x-raider for inventing the word congratulationstuffs

Dukasaur wrote:

:D

Congrats to Duk for following Gillipig's (non)example re: actually congratulating

Gillipig wrote:
john9blue wrote:

You almost had something there john, it didn't quite work but almost. Nice to see you're trying though :).

Congrats to Gillipig for a half hearted congratulations while still avoiding the use of the actual word "congratulations"
Captain trinicardinal
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion