Conquer Club

How many clans are you in?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

I'm in ??? Groups

Total votes : 0

How many clans are you in?

Postby Pedronicus on Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:54 pm

I'm in 2, -plus the Veterans league.

Do you think that being in just 1 clan is how it should be?

Or do you think that being in several groups makes for more fun / meeting new people?

Some clans are too anal with their joining rules - free up the joining criteria and get more people talking and enoying themselves.

If I made my own group, with no joining rules - as to your ability (Just a 5 pound cheque sent to my house address) would you join?

:?:
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

clan

Postby trestain on Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:58 pm

i would send you five pounds, in pennies each one seperately and each without a stamp would you still let me in then ped?
Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Postby Pedronicus on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:02 pm

Just as long as one of the envelopes had your address on - I like Cornwall - I like Cornwall even more if I've got someone to thump when i get down there. The A30 during the summer brings out a lot of anger - it sounds like you've given me a good release of that anger when I eventually turn up.

Start buying the Envelopes Tres.
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby qeee1 on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:37 pm

There's no 4 and a half option...

There's never a 4 and a half option...

I would join your clan, but then send you a letter, telling you to switch to euro, otherwise I will be unable to complete this transaction.
Frigidus wrote:but now that it's become relatively popular it's suffered the usual downturn in coolness.
Colonel qeee1

Postby PaperPlunger on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:41 pm

the things about clans is that you're normally only allowed to join one... I'm in some clans in games I play regularly AA, GR2:SS, etc. And anywhere else you go you find 1 clan allowed, people who jump from clan to clan are known as "clan-hoppers" and are despised.

[rant] That's the only annoying thing I find about these clans, is in most of the clans here you are allowed to join more than one... And in the clans that don't allow multiple clanners, they have to tell people?!?!?! I mean come on, it's frigin' common sense. You join a clan to be on a team type of composure, and yet people still are on two "teams" at the same time..

[/rant]
Private PaperPlunger

Postby AK_iceman on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:43 pm

So if Pedro wants to play for both teams, in real life and on CC, who are we to tell him thats not right. Its really a personal choice. :lol: :lol:
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby reverend_kyle on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:53 pm

AK_iceman wrote:So if Pedro wants to play for both teams, in real life and on CC, who are we to tell him thats not right. Its really a personal choice. :lol: :lol:

He is a stachewhacker.. many of us do play for both teams.

or maybe it is just me :wink:
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby trestain on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:42 am

Pedronicus wrote:Just as long as one of the envelopes had your address on - I like Cornwall - I like Cornwall even more if I've got someone to thump when i get down there. The A30 during the summer brings out a lot of anger - it sounds like you've given me a good release of that anger when I eventually turn up.

Start buying the Envelopes Tres.

lol it isn't as bad as that car park you call the m25 mind.
Battles are won by slaughter and manoeuvre. The greater the general, the more he contributes in manoeuvre, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill
Sergeant 1st Class trestain

Postby pyro55 on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:28 pm

im not in any clans but if someone wants me in a clan then sure
Cook pyro55

Return to Conquer Club Discussion