Conquer Club

Congrats Pilate

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Congrats Pilate

Postby boogiesadda on Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:50 am

Pilate Is the Only General NOW!!!
Is it 2008 yet? Why yes my son and it is time for change
Cadet boogiesadda

Postby sully800 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:16 pm

and he's almost at 3200! :shock:

What was it, 3 weeks ago that the highest score ever was 2700 some?

That 4000 mark isn't seeming so impossible anymore...
Major sully800

Postby Pilate on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:28 pm

4000 is impossible I'd say.

You'd have to play a huge number of games.
The best way would be to team up with low ranked players to compensate for your high rating. But it would be really boring.
Colonel Pilate

Postby Sir Gordalot on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 pm

wow congrats pilate....
-----------------------------------------------------
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me.
Corporal 1st Class Sir Gordalot

Postby sully800 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:29 pm

no I doubt it Pilate. From what I've seen the scores keep inflating as more people join. The more people that come the more good and bad players are available. The bad players give away a few hundred points into the pool of all the good players which increases all their points a little bit. And extra good players and extra points for people who are high ranked mean the best of the best will be able to gain even more because they can play other high ranked people.

If you and alster can make 3000 why can't a few other people? We've seen the number of colonels expand dramatically in the past month, and we went from 1 person at around 2500 to several people making and exceeding that mark. As more people get these exceptionally high scores, you will actually have people to play against and raise your score more.

I don't know, but I think it is inevitable eventually. The rich will keep getting richer and the number of poor people will keep expanding to feed the richest.
Major sully800

Postby Marvaddin on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:43 pm

Again, I think its impossible reach 3000 points with even 50% of team games. If you increase the % of teams, your score will increase too (assuming you are a good player, with good partners, of course, mainly playing public games). Probably even this way there is a limit of points, I would like to know how much when you have 99,9% of team games.

Hmmm, maybe we should rename general ranking to "team champion" or something alike :wink:
Anyway, congrats, Pilate.
Major Marvaddin

Postby sully800 on Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:22 am

You might me right for the time being Marv, but I will reiterate that dminus plays all standard games and his score is currently 2525. And I don't see the point inflation stopping anytime soon, which means he can keep playing people with higher scores and his score will potentially keep growing as well.

I know it gets harder to increase the higher you go, but he's been doing a good job of it so far (even though the other week he must have had a terrible streak and dropped from about 2200 to the 1800's)
Major sully800

Return to Conquer Club Discussion