Conquer Club

cheats for CC

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: cheats for CC

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Army of GOD wrote:I cheat all the time.

You're outside of CC relationships don't count. But if you are cheating on your doubles partner, shame on you.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby natty dread on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:I cheat all the time.

You're outside of CC relationships don't count. But if you are cheating on your doubles partner, shame on you.

--Andy

I have to confess... I now have at least 3 doubles partners... 8-[
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Joodoo on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 am

Typing "Avada Kedavra" in an assassin game will summon Harry Potter to auto-eliminate your target.
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby Haloparc on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:57 pm

You guys are missing the point if you are looking for a way to cheat cheat.. All i'm looking for is a way to get the color code to show on the map index like it does on the board and players.. I'm red green color blind and this is a big problem not knowing what territories go with what.
Private Haloparc

Postby Joodoo on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Haloparc wrote:You guys are missing the point if you are looking for a way to cheat cheat.. All i'm looking for is a way to get the color code to show on the map index like it does on the board and players.. I'm red green color blind and this is a big problem not knowing what territories go with what.

Game Settings -> Colour Codes -> "On"
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Postby Georgerx7di on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 am

This was a good bump, whoever did it. Anyway, if you hit F5 before someone gets eliminated, you get their cards but it has to be right before it happens.

P.s. Poomaker might have been the greatest escalating singles player who ever played this game.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Fun Fact, not quite a 'Cheat' but maybe could be seen as one---if you get the maximum number of allowable medals (999) you gain partial ownership of Conquer Club.
This isn't even close to being true.

--Andy

Postby owenshooter on Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:13 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:if you get the maximum number of allowable medals (999) you gain partial ownership of Conquer Club.

you do realize you have just set yourself up for the biggest medal chase/lawsuit in history from blitz and jr... right? ha!!-the black banana

p.s.-i don't care how sneaky that font is, it won't hold up in court when those 2 are done with you!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Timminz on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm

owenshooter wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:if you get the maximum number of allowable medals (999) you gain partial ownership of Conquer Club.

you do realize you have just set yourself up for the biggest medal chase/lawsuit in history from blitz and jr... right? ha!!-the black banana

p.s.-i don't care how sneaky that font is, it won't hold up in court when those 2 are done with you!!!

Ah, but Owen, you're forgetting about the ultimate cheat. The power to edit any post, whilst leaving no trace.
Captain Timminz

Postby Col.Mustard on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:55 pm

What does "window key, U" do for you? and what was that u said about a edge?
Cadet Col.Mustard

Postby Daviddenver on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 am

I never knew there were any cheats. I do not want to participate but was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid playing with people who do use them ?

Dave
Sergeant 1st Class Daviddenver

Postby Royal Panda on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 am

Daviddenver wrote:I never knew there were any cheats. I do not want to participate but was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid playing with people who do use them ?

Dave

Anyone who has a score of over 2200 almost has to have used cheats to get to that position. Avoid facing players with that sort of score, and you'll almost certainly be playing games against people who don't use cheats.
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby TheSaxlad on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:12 am

what cheats did you use pander?
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Corporal TheSaxlad

Postby Royal Panda on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 am

TheSaxlad wrote:what cheats did you use pander?

Everything that was going! Free armies, destructo-nuke, remove FOW... the whole works!
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby theherkman on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 am

Col.Mustard wrote:What does "window key, U" do for you? and what was that u said about a edge?

I honestly can't believe this was necro-bumped. No wonder I have you on my foe list...
MOD ABUSE LINKS
rdsrds2120
Andy/KingA

Click that picture and you will go apeshit...
Private theherkman

Postby Streaker on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 am

Pander88uk wrote:

Everything that was going! Free armies, destructo-nuke, remove FOW... the whole works!

If only the destructo-nuke wasn't so damm expensive... I believe Lack charges 1 month of premium now-a-days.
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 am

Streaker wrote:
Pander88uk wrote:

If only the destructo-nuke wasn't so damm expensive... I believe Lack charges 1 month of premium now-a-days.

Yeah it is a bit pricey, but well worth it for getting out of those no-win situations!!
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby Pedronicus on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:32 am

The dice patch cheat code is know by so many people now, It's made playing the game impossible. The so called 'dice streaks' are just caused when more than 3 people in a game are using the patch. I have no idea how to uninstall my patch because the guy who wrote it no longer plays on CC. I wish I'd never of heard about it now, as it has ruined my enjoyment.
Highest position 7th. Highest points 3311 All of my graffiti can be found here
Major Pedronicus

Postby Streaker on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 am

Pedronicus wrote:The dice patch cheat code is know by so many people now, It's made playing the game impossible. The so called 'dice streaks' are just caused when more than 3 people in a game are using the patch. I have no idea how to uninstall my patch because the guy who wrote it no longer plays on CC. I wish I'd never of heard about it now, as it has ruined my enjoyment.

PM Dako for the latest patch (I believe it's at 1.1.04 now). He can provide it. It is said to solve above problem. I'm still waiting for a new patch that solves the problem where there are no offensive 6's.
First Tournament Victory: Game 6518858

Image[/quote]
Captain Streaker

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:04 pm

I'll be releasing a new version of 'Flying Monkey Assaulter.' For those of you unaware, my patented 'Flying Monkey Assaulter' gives you the advantage of assaulting your enemy from the above, stealing away their troops with little chance of defense against your rolls. Here is a pictorial representation of my product's effectiveness:

show: Pictorial Representation

Further new version details forthcoming soon.

--Andy

Postby jleonnn on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 am

qeee1 wrote:Hey, I've been out of the game for a while, and I'm just wondering has lack implemented any more cheats while I was gone?

I'm glad to see the change card colour one (windows key, U, U really fast) is still working, but it doesn't give me enough of an edge anymore, and it's pretty useless for escalating and no cards. Plus I've heard a few people say the dice are rigged lately, so I'm figuring there's something for that.

poomaker says he won't tell me or I might beat him.

you can pm me if you don't want to tell everyone.

thanks,
qeee1 :D

What on earth is windows key, U, U?
Major jleonnn

Postby Baby-Bjorn on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:53 am

Pander88uk wrote:
Daviddenver wrote:I never knew there were any cheats. I do not want to participate but was wondering if anybody knew how to avoid playing with people who do use them ?

Dave

Anyone who has a score of over 2200 almost has to have used cheats to get to that position. Avoid facing players with that sort of score, and you'll almost certainly be playing games against people who don't use cheats.

That's absurd Pander! Join a Clan and team with your Clannies and the points and promos roll in. No cheats needed! 8-)
Captain Baby-Bjorn

Postby Royal Panda on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:09 am

Baby-Bjorn wrote:
Pander88uk wrote:

Dave

That's absurd Pander! Join a Clan and team with your Clannies and the points and promos roll in. No cheats needed! 8-)

Ah but clans can produce their own customisable cheats. The secret FOED patch that I helped develop has been really useful in helping us win some recent clan wars - indispensible!
Brigadier Royal Panda

Postby Baby-Bjorn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 am

Retracted
Last edited by Baby-Bjorn on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captain Baby-Bjorn

Postby natty dread on Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:38 am

Baby-Bjorn wrote:The Clan I am in, 1RFG,

...who?

Baby-Bjorn wrote:until I stumbled on this topic, quite by accident, I had not even heard the word 'cheat' uttered in regards to CC games.

You obviously haven't visited the C&A forum, then.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion