Conquer Club

OK I enlisted

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

OK I enlisted

Postby AtomicSlug on Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:48 pm

I enlisted. I got sick of the 4 game limit, I mean, I could only get my ass kicked in 4 games at a time, and that just wasn't enough!

Any1 wanting to play a partner game as my partner, please let me know.

Any1 wanting to kill a n00b enlisted player, feel free to try ;-)

Highborn: Once I get used 2 this site, you will have to change ur name to LowBorn!!! (Oh wait... that goes under trash-talking/callouts my bad!)

CC Creator: Please give ThuMp credit for my enlistment. He convinced me to sign up.
"I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello." - Teal'c
Cook AtomicSlug

Postby AtomicSlug on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:09 pm

Wow. I expected at least ONE "welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked" :( :( :( :( :( :(
Cook AtomicSlug

Postby Phobia on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:11 pm

welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked :)
Sergeant 1st Class Phobia

Postby fighter1405 on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:13 pm

welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked

There you go ... Thats two.

Thats twice what you bargained for :D
You just have to accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue
Private 1st Class fighter1405

Postby spiesr on Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:26 pm

welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked welcome to CC AKA Welcome to get ur ass kicked
Captain spiesr

Postby PaperPlunger on Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:08 pm

well you know I just can't top that.
Private PaperPlunger

Postby AtomicSlug on Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:40 pm

lol thanks all y'all
Cook AtomicSlug

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:51 pm

you're doing quite well at getting your ass kicked.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Return to Conquer Club Discussion