Conquer Club

general assassin question... [Answered]

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

general assassin question... [Answered]

Postby kansas on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:34 pm

to anyone familiar with assassin games. im playing my first one in a while...and i find the target on a seperate line between 2 different players with long names...now i know my target is one of them, but as the target symbol is on a separate line, id like some clarification as it has been a long time since my last assassin game.

anyway, anyone in an assassin game now or knows from before..does the target emblem come AFTER the username of your target, or BEFORE?

thanks in advance...
Major kansas

Re: general assassin question...

Postby xxtig12683xx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 pm

before.

-tig
"there is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy" NM, 1502
Sergeant 1st Class xxtig12683xx

Postby HardAttack on Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:28 pm

kansas wrote:to anyone familiar with assassin games. im playing my first one in a while...and i find the target on a seperate line between 2 different players with long names...now i know my target is one of them, but as the target symbol is on a separate line, id like some clarification as it has been a long time since my last assassin game.

anyway, anyone in an assassin game now or knows from before..does the target emblem come AFTER the username of your target, or BEFORE?

thanks in advance...

Dear kansas, what i am sure is the sign, the emblem whatever, it comes just before of your target...then you should concantrate on the one whose names is just coming after the + sign in circle. The problem might have been mostly because of the names which are long and does not fit on the place which is reserved for names....

good luck...enjoy
Colonel HardAttack

Postby lancehoch on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:08 pm

The previous responses are correct, but another way to determine this would be to take your browser off of full screen and stretch the width of the window until the line formats properly.
Sergeant lancehoch

Postby kansas on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 pm

perfect answers. thanks guys.
Major kansas

Postby Kemmler on Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 am

kansas wrote:to anyone familiar with assassin games. im playing my first one in a while...and i find the target on a seperate line between 2 different players with long names...now i know my target is one of them, but as the target symbol is on a separate line, id like some clarification as it has been a long time since my last assassin game.

thanks in advance...

yeah its confusing the first time - the answer is that its the name after the symbol so the bottom one
Cook Kemmler

Return to Conquer Club Discussion