Conquer Club

Maximum Points

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Maximum Points

Postby Humrlmo on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:08 pm

How costly or benificial is a quick game of 8 man speed on doodle assassin?
Check out Game 3175560 :o
I laughed pretty hard when I heard about this in chat and then saw if for myself!
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51

Captain Humrlmo

Re: Maximum Points

Postby LiveYourLife on Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:39 pm

lol! i bet he was pretty happy
Cheer Up, Let loose. Live Your Life!
Private 1st Class LiveYourLife

Postby Georgerx7di on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:11 pm

rediculous, like shooting dice for points, with an adantage if you have cm.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Georgerx7di on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 am

You know, looking at this game, it makes me think that there are a few maps, and a few settings that should be off limits to people for their first ten or fifteen games, just so they don't accidentally join something like this not knowing what it is. Could be very unhappy experience for new person. For instance, maybe doodle should be off limits for new people, just for first 10 or 20 games till they know what they are doing. Same for team games, they might not know it's team. And no cards 6 player should just be banned all together, : )
Major Georgerx7di

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:12 am

Team games are off limits for noobs...
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Humrlmo on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 am

Georgerx7di wrote:You know, looking at this game, it makes me think that there are a few maps, and a few settings that should be off limits to people for their first ten or fifteen games,

hecter wrote:Team games are off limits for noobs...

This was just listed as an example since I've never seen or heard of anyone getting max points in a game. I welcome the Chef, Major, Conqueror, or ? in games and don't mind explaining what's going on if needed. I know I started off as a ? too and had to do some checking or ask a few questions to understand the game play. There are several maps I still don't get & won't touch....but would if explained to me. Each new map is just that - NEW even to the "seasoned pros", if there is such a thing.
I like the doodle assassin because it's quick. I don't care about rank or even mistakes made. Sometimes I question reasoning, but it's just for entertainment and if anyone has ever been offended by me I appologize for it.
Getting responses back about maps/settings being off limits (noobs) makes me think some take this WAY to seriously. And I've played games with a lot like that. This has prompted me to remove everone from my "Foe" list and just reserve it for the reason it should be used - for those that would rather call names and swear in chat - those of you can remain as "foe". Some people need to grow thicker skin - YOU DON'T WIN A MILLION DOLLARS FOR BEING CONQUERER! No special parking spot, tour bus, groupies, or name in lights - just that little mark next to you. Image [-X
Highest: Image - 3205 - #T-51

Captain Humrlmo

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:23 am

Team games aren't off limits to noobs because they suck, they're off limits because New Recruits have a very high tendency to deadbeat out of their games, which means that their team can be put an extreme disadvantage most of the time, through no fault of their own.

But, I do agree with you, people take their points way too seriously.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion