Conquer Club

Maxatstuy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:52 am

Prankcall wrote:Well that is something I am not qualified to comment on as I have no 1st hand knowledge about this.

Look it up then. It is there for all to see.

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby JCKing on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:55 pm

You know Scott the sad thing is... I WAS JESUSREIGNS. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't give an account away in order to get another one. Please tell me if I am wrong, but the rule was not there when I changed. So either way I am not addicted, I only play 24 hour games anymore. On occasion I will play a speed game. But either way I did not break the rules. I have played a good amount less of speed games, and I am enjoying the site more without having to worry about crap. I no longer care like you still do SCOTT. It's a gaming website to me now, it's not my life like it is to you.
Colonel JCKing

Medals: 50
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby JCKing on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Scott-Land wrote:
JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:

Interesting points you've made.... 1, if one were indeed addicted, would that be cause enough to create a multi ? Or 2, so freaking stupid that your multi account is so similar from your previous one; JesusReigns to JesusChristKing aka JCKing?

It's quite a coincidence that your name is brought up with the cheaters of CC- first with Krusher and now Maxatstuy...... or is it ?

Ever consider that there are players that hate cheaters and how adversely the affect the site and make it less enjoyable? Not so freaking stupid if you ask me.

Btw your answer to #1 Scott would be no I'm not addicted otherwise I would not take the chance of getting banned such as you you are always on, see the difference between you and me Scott is that your a stuck up College Student while I am not, you also play maybe 2-6 speed games a day, and at least 14 or more per week, thats the difference I wanted to be able to play anyone Scott and that's why I switched, but it also has allowed me to careless about what other people think. Your answer to #2 hahaha Maybe stupid but oh well it's a game website not life. So SCOTT it's about time that you admit that you were and are still addicted while I was but no longer am.
Colonel JCKing

Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby Bruceswar on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:55 pm

hmm interesting JC... Confession... :)
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Medals: 161
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4)
Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (29) Training Achievement (6)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tribe Achievement (6) Map Contribution (2) Tournament Contribution (21) General Contribution (9)

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm

JCKing wrote:You know Scott the sad thing is... I WAS JESUSREIGNS. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't give an account away in order to get another one. Please tell me if I am wrong, but the rule was not there when I changed. So either way I am not addicted, I only play 24 hour games anymore. On occasion I will play a speed game. But either way I did not break the rules. I have played a good amount less of speed games, and I am enjoying the site more without having to worry about crap. I no longer care like you still do SCOTT. It's a gaming website to me now, it's not my life like it is to you.

Actually Im pretty certain it is against the rules !
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:15 pm

comic boy wrote:
JCKing wrote:You know Scott the sad thing is... I WAS JESUSREIGNS. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't give an account away in order to get another one. Please tell me if I am wrong, but the rule was not there when I changed. So either way I am not addicted, I only play 24 hour games anymore. On occasion I will play a speed game. But either way I did not break the rules. I have played a good amount less of speed games, and I am enjoying the site more without having to worry about crap. I no longer care like you still do SCOTT. It's a gaming website to me now, it's not my life like it is to you.

hmmm thats quite a grey area! As long as JCKing never uses the old account anymore then nothing wrong was done. Espically, if a new premium account was bought ;)
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby owenshooter on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 pm

black jesus says, "you have broken the rules!!!" nice admission...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Snorri1234 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:06 pm

comic boy wrote:

No no. It is only against the rules if you don't actually switch accounts for realz. Paying premium for one of your multis and then only using that account is okay. The_Lion did the same but then accidentally forget he was banned from the forums.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Medals: 6
Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Blitzaholic on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:21 pm

JCKing wrote:You know Scott the sad thing is... I WAS JESUSREIGNS. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't give an account away in order to get another one. Please tell me if I am wrong.

:shock: WoW, I had no idea JCKing was Jesusreigns?

I am not sure on this rule, it's a good question.
General Blitzaholic

Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Postby hulmey on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:

black jesus says, "you have broken the rules!!!" nice admission...-0

as long as jc doesnt use teh account jesusreigns im quite sure it isnt against the rules...it would be nice if a mod could comment on this :D
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby JCKing on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:19 pm

meh it doesn't matter either way. I play for fun now, if I get banned oh well.
Colonel JCKing

Postby lancehoch on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 pm

There is a thread in C&A (Link). The hunters will look at it, because let's face it, people lie. So, the accusation, and admission, will be looked at. If JCKing is telling the truth, then, he will likely be busted and stripped of premium (I am 99.99% sure that this is the case, but I do not make or interpret the rules).
Sergeant lancehoch

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (4)

Postby owenshooter on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

lancehoch wrote:There is a thread in C&A (Link). The hunters will look at it, because let's face it, people lie. So, the accusation, and admission, will be looked at. If JCKing is telling the truth, then, he will likely be busted and stripped of premium (I am 99.99% sure that this is the case, but I do not make or interpret the rules).

pretty much what i said, verbatim.-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Medals: 34
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:25 pm

JCKing wrote:meh it doesn't matter either way. I play for fun now, if I get banned oh well.

why plan if you expect to get banned? doesn't that defeat the purpose here?
General Blitzaholic

Medals: 129
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (12) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion