Conquer Club

Maxatstuy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Mentos- on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:08 pm

maxatstuy wrote:this was NOT an "I dont care what people think of me" thread ... I couldnt care less about whether people have respect for me or not ... Have fun trying to insult me or flame me because I couldnt care less...


lol, are you sure it isnt?
High Score: 2693
Highest Rank: 35
User avatar
Lieutenant Mentos-
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:57 pm
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

if I cared about earning the love and admiration of other people on conquerclub, I would not tell off scott and his bitches for his clear abuse of the game every chance I get. I have made no attempt to be liked or respected by anyone other than the people who I myself have respect for and I have persistently refused to prove myself, in skill, to anyone. I have received plenty of opportunities to be liked by almost everyone and I have chosen to be hated instead. As long as there are cheats like scott, and morons like JR24, I will continue to tell them off and I find it amusing that would misconstrue a thread to be about my own desire to be liked when I have never made any effort of the sort.
User avatar
Field Marshal maxatstuy
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:39 am
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

maxatstuy wrote:I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play..

Indeed. You just play new recruits...


Wait, that means you do play people who don't know how to play! :o
.I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them

So you basically said you farm all the time and expect people to think what you're doing is okay?

Edit: Holy shit! Did you just claim you're doing this because you don't want others raising their scores on noobs while raising your score on noobs? What kind of retarded hypocrit are you?
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
User avatar
Private Snorri1234
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
Medals: 6
Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play..

Indeed. You just play new recruits...


Wait, that means you do play people who don't know how to play! :o
.I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them

So you basically said you farm all the time and expect people to think what you're doing is okay?


hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

I JOIN GAMES WITH PEOPLE WHO WONT SHOW UP...does that make it easier to understand?

furthermore, most people farming join games hoping that the person they are playing will deadbeat, the only difference is that I have developed a strategy for finding these games and I win as a result.
User avatar
Field Marshal maxatstuy
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:39 am
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Oh, and I dont join games preventing people from raising their scores for any righteous reason, I do it because I like being second on the scoreboard, and I dont want someone to take my spot

I like being second...granted first is better, but I like Sjnap so Im glad that if I cant be conqueror, someone like him can
User avatar
Field Marshal maxatstuy
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:39 am
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm

maxatstuy wrote:hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

I JOIN GAMES WITH PEOPLE WHO WONT SHOW UP...does that make it easier to understand?

furthermore, most people farming join games hoping that the person they are playing will deadbeat, the only difference is that I have developed a strategy for finding these games and I win as a result.


Oh I get it. You think explaining that you're farming makes it somehow less wrong.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
User avatar
Private Snorri1234
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
Medals: 6
Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

I JOIN GAMES WITH PEOPLE WHO WONT SHOW UP...does that make it easier to understand?

furthermore, most people farming join games hoping that the person they are playing will deadbeat, the only difference is that I have developed a strategy for finding these games and I win as a result.


Oh I get it. You think explaining that you're farming makes it somehow less wrong.


Farming isnt wrong...at all

using delay tactics and hoping that the noob will deadbeat if you make them wait long enough is wrong in my opinion because you are then intentionally trying to make them leave the site and never come back, but I dont do that, and with the exception of that scenario, farming is not wrong
User avatar
Field Marshal maxatstuy
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:39 am
Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

maxatstuy wrote:
Farming isnt wrong...at all


Yes it is.
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
User avatar
Private Snorri1234
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 am
Location: Right in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo.
Medals: 6
Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby kwanton on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

I love how he calls it a strategy :lol:

Anyway, my bet is we're gonna see an update to the rules page pretty soon :-^

So blatantly an abuse.
Click the Esoog!
Image
User avatar
Cook kwanton
 
Posts: 3807
Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) General Achievement (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby JCKing on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm

I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:
Colonel JCKing
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:07 pm
Medals: 50
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 am

maxatstuy wrote:
KoE_Sirius wrote:Nice research . :o What do you get out of it.I mean beating people who do not know how the game works?


I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play...I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them...win win for me :lol:


Maxatstuy, you seem confused about what a game actually is. A game should involve at least two players, both present, trying to win. What you are doing is like playing chess alone or kicking a football against a wall. You can imagine you've achieved something by waiting three days for someone not to play, just as you can imagine how good you would have been if there had been a goalie in front of the said wall. But in fact you've achieved nothing at all in either case. However, at least with my footie analogy you would have been practicing, in your case you are doing nothing at all of value.

But at least you have your points, huh? Of course your points mean nothing at all to me or anyone else in CC who plays competitively. Your points are truly just a number, your rank truly just a picture. It is entirely irrelevent to almost anyone here if you reach the 1st spot. Any player on CC who checks the scoreboard and sees your name will click on your profile and, effectively, see an entirely worthless person. Even sadder, a worthless individual (at least here on CC) who has obviously spent hours in pursuit of something totally without merit. You seem to be deluded enough to think anyone rational could actually hate you! You are currently an irrelevence as you are not actually playing any games to speak of...you even admit that you are searching for question marks who won't play! Your self-justifying threads are a plaintive cry for recognition towards a group of players who will continue to give you none at all until you start playing proper games. It really is as simple as that.
User avatar
Colonel Mr Changsha
 
Posts: 1657
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:42 am
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:21 am

Mr Changsha wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
KoE_Sirius wrote:Nice research . :o What do you get out of it.I mean beating people who do not know how the game works?


I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play...I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them...win win for me :lol:


Maxatstuy, you seem confused about what a game actually is. A game should involve at least two players, both present, trying to win. What you are doing is like playing chess alone or kicking a football against a wall. You can imagine you've achieved something by waiting three days for someone not to play, just as you can imagine how good you would have been if there had been a goalie in front of the said wall. But in fact you've achieved nothing at all in either case. However, at least with my footie analogy you would have been practicing, in your case you are doing nothing at all of value.

But at least you have your points, huh? Of course your points mean nothing at all to me or anyone else in CC who plays competitively. Your points are truly just a number, your rank truly just a picture. It is entirely irrelevent to almost anyone here if you reach the 1st spot. Any player on CC who checks the scoreboard and sees your name will click on your profile and, effectively, see an entirely worthless person. Even sadder, a worthless individual (at least here on CC) who has obviously spent hours in pursuit of something totally without merit. You seem to be deluded enough to think anyone rational could actually hate you! You are currently an irrelevence as you are not actually playing any games to speak of...you even admit that you are searching for question marks who won't play! Your self-justifying threads are a plaintive cry for recognition towards a group of players who will continue to give you none at all until you start playing proper games. It really is as simple as that.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:28 am

JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:


Yeh its not pathetic to spend hours on a gaming sight trying to find opponents that wont be competing and then wait 3 days to collect 4 internet points that in themselves are meaningless #-o #-o #-o
And I guess its not pathetic to play games on dozens of other accounts to prevent the risk of losing some of those meaningless points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 am

comic boy wrote:
JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:


Yeh its not pathetic to spend hours on a gaming sight trying to find opponents that wont be competing and then wait 3 days to collect 4 internet points that in themselves are meaningless #-o #-o #-o
And I guess its not pathetic to play games on dozens of other accounts to prevent the risk of losing some of those meaningless points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
User avatar
Lieutenant hulmey
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:33 am
Location: Las Vegas
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Frop on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:32 am

hulmey wrote:and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D

Well, you sure got him there. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight.
User avatar
Captain Frop
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 3:02 pm
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (4) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 am

Frop wrote:
hulmey wrote:and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D

Well, you sure got him there. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight.


Yep looks like those 5 years he spent at the Oscar Wilde school of wit were sadly wasted :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Scott-Land on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 am

JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:


Interesting points you've made.... 1, if one were indeed addicted, would that be cause enough to create a multi ? Or 2, so freaking stupid that your multi account is so similar from your previous one; JesusReigns to JesusChristKing aka JCKing?

It's quite a coincidence that your name is brought up with the cheaters of CC- first with Krusher and now Maxatstuy...... or is it ?

Ever consider that there are players that hate cheaters and how adversely the affect the site and make it less enjoyable? Not so freaking stupid if you ask me.
Last edited by Scott-Land on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Major Scott-Land
 
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:37 pm
Medals: 43
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) Map Contribution (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 am

Scott-Land wrote:
JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:


Interesting points you've made.... 1, if one were indeed addicted, would that be cause enough to create a multi ? Or 2, so freaking stupid that your multi account is so similar from your previous one; JesusReigns to JesusChristKing aka JCKing?

It's quite a coincidence that your name is brought up with the cheaters of CC- first with Krusher and now Maxatstuy...... or is it ?

Ever consider that there are players that hate cheaters and how adversely the affect the site and make it less enjoyable?
I think there is quite a few that need to be checked.
JR's Game Profile

show
User avatar
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24
 
Posts: 5425
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 4:11 am
Location: among the leets
Medals: 145
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (24) General Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am

hulmey wrote:
comic boy wrote:
JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:


Yeh its not pathetic to spend hours on a gaming sight trying to find opponents that wont be competing and then wait 3 days to collect 4 internet points that in themselves are meaningless #-o #-o #-o
And I guess its not pathetic to play games on dozens of other accounts to prevent the risk of losing some of those meaningless points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D


Whoosh..."what was that?"
"Oh, don't worry your little head about it"
"No, I want to know"
"Oh, ok, it is called subtlety"
"Huh?"
"Yes indeed, now pop back into your enclosed space and settle down, there's a good moron"
“My head hurts, why do you say these things”
“Here, I’ll make it nice and dark for you as well”
Image

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
User avatar
Colonel Fruitcake
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:38 am
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby 3Asefa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 am

yah the problem not that he put all good player in his ignore list and all his games 1 vs 1 just join against noobs
Last edited by 3Asefa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Cook 3Asefa
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:57 pm
Medals: 37
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 am

3Asefa wrote:y\the problem not that on he ignore all good player and all his games 1 vs 1 just join against noos

come again!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
User avatar
Lieutenant hulmey
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:33 am
Location: Las Vegas
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Jeff Hardy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 am

:lol: you are soooo attention seeking max :lol:
but its ok...
General Jeff Hardy
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:22 am
Location: Matt Hardy's account, you can play against me there
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:37 am

The fact remains half of this site keeps feeding into this instead of ignoring what he says.What he is doing is not wrong by any means.It may not be something each of you view as honorable or a great/ideal way to reach the top of the scoreboard but its what he chooses to do.I say quit feeding into this and leave the guy alone.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 am

Prankcall wrote:The fact remains half of this site keeps feeding into this instead of ignoring what he says.What he is doing is not wrong by any means.It may not be something each of you view as honorable or a great/ideal way to reach the top of the scoreboard but its what he chooses to do.I say quit feeding into this and leave the guy alone.


He is not being warned for farming but for abuse of the babysitting rules,he was warned before but choose to carry on regardless.
Im a TOFU miSfit
User avatar
Brigadier comic boy
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm
Location: London
Medals: 28
Conqueror Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10)

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am

Well that is something I am not qualified to comment on as I have no 1st hand knowledge about this.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:38 am
Location: Grand Rapids,Michigan
Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (6)

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users