Conquer Club

Maxatstuy

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Maxatstuy

Postby Mentos- on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:08 pm

maxatstuy wrote:this was NOT an "I dont care what people think of me" thread ... I couldnt care less about whether people have respect for me or not ... Have fun trying to insult me or flame me because I couldnt care less...

lol, are you sure it isnt?
High Score: 2693
Highest Rank: 35
Lieutenant Mentos-

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

if I cared about earning the love and admiration of other people on conquerclub, I would not tell off scott and his bitches for his clear abuse of the game every chance I get. I have made no attempt to be liked or respected by anyone other than the people who I myself have respect for and I have persistently refused to prove myself, in skill, to anyone. I have received plenty of opportunities to be liked by almost everyone and I have chosen to be hated instead. As long as there are cheats like scott, and morons like JR24, I will continue to tell them off and I find it amusing that would misconstrue a thread to be about my own desire to be liked when I have never made any effort of the sort.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

maxatstuy wrote:I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play..

Indeed. You just play new recruits...

Wait, that means you do play people who don't know how to play! :o
.I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them

So you basically said you farm all the time and expect people to think what you're doing is okay?

Edit: Holy shit! Did you just claim you're doing this because you don't want others raising their scores on noobs while raising your score on noobs? What kind of retarded hypocrit are you?
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play..

Indeed. You just play new recruits...

Wait, that means you do play people who don't know how to play! :o
.I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them

So you basically said you farm all the time and expect people to think what you're doing is okay?

hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

I JOIN GAMES WITH PEOPLE WHO WONT SHOW UP...does that make it easier to understand?

furthermore, most people farming join games hoping that the person they are playing will deadbeat, the only difference is that I have developed a strategy for finding these games and I win as a result.
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:01 pm

Oh, and I dont join games preventing people from raising their scores for any righteous reason, I do it because I like being second on the scoreboard, and I dont want someone to take my spot

I like being second...granted first is better, but I like Sjnap so Im glad that if I cant be conqueror, someone like him can
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm

maxatstuy wrote:hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

I JOIN GAMES WITH PEOPLE WHO WONT SHOW UP...does that make it easier to understand?

furthermore, most people farming join games hoping that the person they are playing will deadbeat, the only difference is that I have developed a strategy for finding these games and I win as a result.

Oh I get it. You think explaining that you're farming makes it somehow less wrong.

Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby maxatstuy on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Snorri1234 wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:hardly...you make this sound like its complex or something.

Oh I get it. You think explaining that you're farming makes it somehow less wrong.

Farming isnt wrong...at all

using delay tactics and hoping that the noob will deadbeat if you make them wait long enough is wrong in my opinion because you are then intentionally trying to make them leave the site and never come back, but I dont do that, and with the exception of that scenario, farming is not wrong
Field Marshal maxatstuy

Postby Snorri1234 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:02 pm

maxatstuy wrote:
Farming isnt wrong...at all

Yes it is.

Private Snorri1234

Postby kwanton on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:10 pm

I love how he calls it a strategy :lol:

Anyway, my bet is we're gonna see an update to the rules page pretty soon :-^

So blatantly an abuse.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby JCKing on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm

I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:
Colonel JCKing

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 am

maxatstuy wrote:
KoE_Sirius wrote:Nice research . :o What do you get out of it.I mean beating people who do not know how the game works?

I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play...I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them...win win for me :lol:

Maxatstuy, you seem confused about what a game actually is. A game should involve at least two players, both present, trying to win. What you are doing is like playing chess alone or kicking a football against a wall. You can imagine you've achieved something by waiting three days for someone not to play, just as you can imagine how good you would have been if there had been a goalie in front of the said wall. But in fact you've achieved nothing at all in either case. However, at least with my footie analogy you would have been practicing, in your case you are doing nothing at all of value.

But at least you have your points, huh? Of course your points mean nothing at all to me or anyone else in CC who plays competitively. Your points are truly just a number, your rank truly just a picture. It is entirely irrelevent to almost anyone here if you reach the 1st spot. Any player on CC who checks the scoreboard and sees your name will click on your profile and, effectively, see an entirely worthless person. Even sadder, a worthless individual (at least here on CC) who has obviously spent hours in pursuit of something totally without merit. You seem to be deluded enough to think anyone rational could actually hate you! You are currently an irrelevence as you are not actually playing any games to speak of...you even admit that you are searching for question marks who won't play! Your self-justifying threads are a plaintive cry for recognition towards a group of players who will continue to give you none at all until you start playing proper games. It really is as simple as that.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:21 am

Mr Changsha wrote:
maxatstuy wrote:
KoE_Sirius wrote:Nice research . :o What do you get out of it.I mean beating people who do not know how the game works?

I dont know what you mean, I rarely beat up on people who dont know how to play...I just join the games I know I will win out of default from my opponents not showing up. It seems logical, I know how to pick games where my opponent wont play, and I prevent others like you from joining those games and raising your scores off of them...win win for me :lol:

Maxatstuy, you seem confused about what a game actually is. A game should involve at least two players, both present, trying to win. What you are doing is like playing chess alone or kicking a football against a wall. You can imagine you've achieved something by waiting three days for someone not to play, just as you can imagine how good you would have been if there had been a goalie in front of the said wall. But in fact you've achieved nothing at all in either case. However, at least with my footie analogy you would have been practicing, in your case you are doing nothing at all of value.

But at least you have your points, huh? Of course your points mean nothing at all to me or anyone else in CC who plays competitively. Your points are truly just a number, your rank truly just a picture. It is entirely irrelevent to almost anyone here if you reach the 1st spot. Any player on CC who checks the scoreboard and sees your name will click on your profile and, effectively, see an entirely worthless person. Even sadder, a worthless individual (at least here on CC) who has obviously spent hours in pursuit of something totally without merit. You seem to be deluded enough to think anyone rational could actually hate you! You are currently an irrelevence as you are not actually playing any games to speak of...you even admit that you are searching for question marks who won't play! Your self-justifying threads are a plaintive cry for recognition towards a group of players who will continue to give you none at all until you start playing proper games. It really is as simple as that.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:28 am

JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:

Yeh its not pathetic to spend hours on a gaming sight trying to find opponents that wont be competing and then wait 3 days to collect 4 internet points that in themselves are meaningless #-o #-o #-o
And I guess its not pathetic to play games on dozens of other accounts to prevent the risk of losing some of those meaningless points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:31 am

comic boy wrote:
JCKing wrote:I think it is so dumb you are all whining like little baby's over a gaming site. Which makes me wanna think you are either 1)Addicted to the game site or 2) so freaking stupid you don't know which way to go :lol:

Yeh its not pathetic to spend hours on a gaming sight trying to find opponents that wont be competing and then wait 3 days to collect 4 internet points that in themselves are meaningless #-o #-o #-o
And I guess its not pathetic to play games on dozens of other accounts to prevent the risk of losing some of those meaningless points :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Frop on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:32 am

hulmey wrote:and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D

Well, you sure got him there. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight.
Captain Frop

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:34 am

Frop wrote:
hulmey wrote:and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D

Well, you sure got him there. He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight.

Yep looks like those 5 years he spent at the Oscar Wilde school of wit were sadly wasted :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Scott-Land on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 am

Interesting points you've made.... 1, if one were indeed addicted, would that be cause enough to create a multi ? Or 2, so freaking stupid that your multi account is so similar from your previous one; JesusReigns to JesusChristKing aka JCKing?

It's quite a coincidence that your name is brought up with the cheaters of CC- first with Krusher and now Maxatstuy...... or is it ?

Ever consider that there are players that hate cheaters and how adversely the affect the site and make it less enjoyable? Not so freaking stupid if you ask me.
Last edited by Scott-Land on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Major Scott-Land

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:44 am

Scott-Land wrote:

Interesting points you've made.... 1, if one were indeed addicted, would that be cause enough to create a multi ? Or 2, so freaking stupid that your multi account is so similar from your previous one; JesusReigns to JesusChristKing aka JCKing?

It's quite a coincidence that your name is brought up with the cheaters of CC- first with Krusher and now Maxatstuy...... or is it ?

Ever consider that there are players that hate cheaters and how adversely the affect the site and make it less enjoyable?
I think there is quite a few that need to be checked.
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am

hulmey wrote:
comic boy wrote:

and a cat with a machine gun is sooooooooooooo coool :D

Whoosh..."what was that?"
"Oh, don't worry your little head about it"
"No, I want to know"
"Oh, ok, it is called subtlety"
"Huh?"
"Yes indeed, now pop back into your enclosed space and settle down, there's a good moron"
“My head hurts, why do you say these things”
“Here, I’ll make it nice and dark for you as well”

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby 3Asefa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 am

yah the problem not that he put all good player in his ignore list and all his games 1 vs 1 just join against noobs
Last edited by 3Asefa on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cook 3Asefa

Postby hulmey on Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:20 am

3Asefa wrote:y\the problem not that on he ignore all good player and all his games 1 vs 1 just join against noos

come again!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Postby Jeff Hardy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:50 am

:lol: you are soooo attention seeking max :lol:
but its ok...
General Jeff Hardy

Location: Matt Hardy's account, you can play against me there

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:37 am

The fact remains half of this site keeps feeding into this instead of ignoring what he says.What he is doing is not wrong by any means.It may not be something each of you view as honorable or a great/ideal way to reach the top of the scoreboard but its what he chooses to do.I say quit feeding into this and leave the guy alone.
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall

Postby comic boy on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 am

Prankcall wrote:The fact remains half of this site keeps feeding into this instead of ignoring what he says.What he is doing is not wrong by any means.It may not be something each of you view as honorable or a great/ideal way to reach the top of the scoreboard but its what he chooses to do.I say quit feeding into this and leave the guy alone.

He is not being warned for farming but for abuse of the babysitting rules,he was warned before but choose to carry on regardless.
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Prankcall on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am

Well that is something I am not qualified to comment on as I have no 1st hand knowledge about this.
Sergeant 1st Class Prankcall

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion