Conquer Club

CC's 22 CONQUERORs

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: CC's 15 CONQUEROR's

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat May 30, 2009 1:24 pm

sully800 wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:anyways, 9 months later and still no changes

No changes, except KH should have a hell of a lot more days than 29....

nope, not that i recall, him and sjnap switched leads several times, he may be over 29 currrently, anyone know when sjnap most recently lost his spot?
General Blitzaholic

Re: CC's 16 CONQUEROR's

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat May 30, 2009 1:25 pm

sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Scott-Land wrote:Maybe categorize the speed players too Blitzy.... I played 8s to get there and team to milk it. Snapo gained most of his points in casual freestyle team. I suppose he did play quite a few speeds when wen were battling it out but it was prolly 99% team games.

done

you notice anything else or other suggestions, let me know, thx

Hmmm..normally i dont care about statistics..but this time i need to clarify something once again.
When i made it to Conqueror first time I did it by seq games. Most of these sequantial games were 6 and 8 sequantial escalating games. So not by freestyle teamgames.
Later on to reach my topscore i did it by mostly freestyle teamgames idd.
But i thought this thread was about getting conqueror ?!

ok sjnap, I will change it
General Blitzaholic

Postby sjnap on Sat May 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
Scott-Land wrote:Maybe categorize the speed players too Blitzy.... I played 8s to get there and team to milk it. Snapo gained most of his points in casual freestyle team. I suppose he did play quite a few speeds when wen were battling it out but it was prolly 99% team games.

done

Hmmm..normally i dont care about statistics..but this time i need to clarify something once again.
When i made it to Conqueror first time I did it by seq games. Most of these sequantial games were 6 and 8 sequantial escalating games. So not by freestyle teamgames.

thank u my friend O:)
oh btw...I still luv ya :mrgreen:
Brigadier sjnap

Postby sjnap on Sat May 30, 2009 6:57 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
sully800 wrote:

No changes, except KH should have a hell of a lot more days than 29....

nope, not that i recall, him and sjnap switched leads several times, he may be over 29 currrently, anyone know when sjnap most recently lost his spot?

#-o
Brigadier sjnap

Postby Scott-Land on Sat May 30, 2009 9:13 pm

sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

done

Sorry Snapo-- I was referring to when I was Conqueror. At that time, you were all casual free and speed teams.
Major Scott-Land

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat May 30, 2009 9:15 pm

sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:
sjnap wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:

done

you make me blush :oops:
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sat May 30, 2009 9:16 pm

karelpietertje wrote:

That's not what she said :lol:

:lol: good one karelpietertje =D>
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:23 am

Bruceswar wrote:
Crazy Mexican wrote:Is there any way to see the conquerors on a calendar, as in see the length of their reign’s?

or is there any way to get this info?
spankyou

Ask Blitz. He keeps track of things like that

here you go crazy mexican
General Blitzaholic

Postby Bruceswar on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Herpes has been there for months now.. more than 29 days I am sure...
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby White Moose on Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Bruceswar wrote:Herpes has been there for months now.. more than 29 days I am sure...

indeed, way more
Highest Score: 3374
Major White Moose

Postby demonfork on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

White Moose wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:Herpes has been there for months now.. more than 29 days I am sure...

indeed, way more

at least 90 to 100 days...

he was conqueror for at least 2 weeks before SJ's meltdown after this game

http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=4623974

which ended april 6th

That would put KH at around 117 days

(when i say meltdown, I mean when his score started to plummet due to all the 1v1's and ass doodles he started playing)
Lieutenant demonfork

Postby Blitzaholic on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:02 am

demonfork wrote:
White Moose wrote:

indeed, way more

which ended april 6th

(when i say meltdown, I mean when his score started to plummet due to all the 1v1's and ass doodles he started playing)

I just forgot to update it, it was around early to mid april and I have around 100 games, think 101
General Blitzaholic

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:42 am

Blitzaholic wrote:
demonfork wrote:
White Moose wrote:

indeed, way more

which ended april 6th

I just forgot to update it, it was around early to mid april and I have around 100 games, think 101 now on July 20th

kh lost it on 8-14-09, so 101 + july 21 to 31st is 10 days, then august 1 to aug 13 is another 12 days , that's 22, so 101 + 22 = 123
General Blitzaholic

Re: CC's 17 CONQUEROR's

Postby Blitzaholic on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:50 am

1 karelpietertje 5963 5212 3259 (63%) Conqueror Conqueror 4.7 Netherlands Netherlands

# 17
General Blitzaholic

Postby ManBungalow on Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:58 am

Hah - none of these guys are ever going to beat Blitz' record of 170 days any time soon!

Nice list anyway :)

Blitzaholic wrote:for manbugalow to view as he was interested

Thank you very much O:)
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:27 am

ManBungalow wrote:Hah - none of these guys are ever going to beat Blitz' record of 170 days any time soon!

Nice list anyway :)

Blitzaholic wrote:for manbugalow to view as he was interested

Thank you very much O:)

you are welcome manbungalow and someone will pass it one day, all records are made to be broken, I just wanted them to be very challenging to break.
General Blitzaholic

Postby prismsaber on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 am

So the past 5 conquerors have gotten there via freestyle, which includes about 300 days. Who will be the next conqueror to get there via sequential again and when will it happen? Until some serious tinkering with freestyle occurs it won't happen, and even then my guess is it will be a long time from now.
Colonel prismsaber

Postby sjnap on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:40 pm

prismsaber wrote:So the past 5 conquerors have gotten there via freestyle, which includes about 300 days. Who will be the next conqueror to get there via sequential again and when will it happen? Until some serious tinkering with freestyle occurs it won't happen, and even then my guess is it will be a long time from now.

Sorry..i have to make a correction to your statement...when i got the first time conqueror i didnt get there by feestyle ;)
I played at that time 90 % of single escalating games with topplayers like comic boy, scotty, blitzy, poo etc etc.
to raise up my topscore and to maintain in the top i idd used freestyle..because its almost not done to do it with sequantial game!
Brigadier sjnap

Postby Gilligan on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Hey Blitz....just letting you know, in case you forgot elementary school English, that an apostrophe means possession so there is no apostrophe in 'conquerors'......
Captain Gilligan

Postby a.sub on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Gilligan wrote:Hey Blitz....just letting you know, in case you forgot elementary school English, that an apostrophe means possession so there is no apostrophe in 'conquerors'......

no no no
its all im the implied word "Thread"
CC's 17 CONQUEROR's Thread
Cadet a.sub

Postby karelpietertje on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am

prismsaber wrote:So the past 5 conquerors have gotten there via freestyle, which includes about 300 days. Who will be the next conqueror to get there via sequential again and when will it happen? Until some serious tinkering with freestyle occurs it won't happen, and even then my guess is it will be a long time from now.

Fact is that, even though the strategy in sequential teamgames or escalating games for instance is way more interesting than in freestyle 1v1, it is not possible to achieve a winning percentage of 99% in sequential, whereas this is very possible in freestyle 1v1.

I think the only thing that could possible be done about this is by separating the scoreboard into a freestyle and a sequential one, where every player has 2 separate scores.

however I don't see this happening any time soon, so I share your concerns.
Major karelpietertje

Postby King_Herpes on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:21 am

Shit in one hand and place hope in the other, then get back to us on which filled quicker.
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby laughingcavalier on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:21 am

Time for congrats to karelpietertje again, back to Conqueror on a tied score of 5682. Is this the first dead-on tie at the top and what's the tie-breaker?
Reading the above posts, I guess lack must choose generosity of spirit above scatological humour.
Major laughingcavalier

Postby prismsaber on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 am

King_Herpes wrote:

Shit in one hand and place hope in the other, then get back to us on which filled quicker.

Back again with the wit. There's no harm in imagining an age when the strongest tactics are where they should be- the very top of the scoreboard. You may have some people fooled (though I imagine it's simply because you are a "likable" fellow and people like to boost up their friends) but tactically you've never been a top player and never will be. I can stomach someone like sjnap maintaining conqueror through freestyle because he's actually a top 5 or 10 player unlike yourself. Well, anyway, you are right that it is probably a false hope but one can dream. Later.
Colonel prismsaber

Postby Mr Changsha on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:06 am

prismsaber wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:

Back again with the wit. There's no harm in imagining an age when the strongest tactics are where they should be- the very top of the scoreboard. You may have some people fooled (though I imagine it's simply because you are a "likable" fellow and people like to boost up their friends) but tactically you've never been a top player and never will be. I can stomach someone like sjnap maintaining conqueror through freestyle because he's actually a top 5 or 10 player unlike yourself. Well, anyway, you are right that it is probably a false hope but one can dream. Later.

Hmm...well might we see the freestyle 1on1 merchants dropping back now with the elimination of the double turn rule?

Has the age of the seq. trips quads merchants returned?

Interesting times ahead I suspect.

(btw I am genuinely unclear about to what extent freestyle players - especially 1on1, 2on2 - relied on the double turn for those insane win rates)
Colonel Mr Changsha

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion