Conquer Club

this is amateurish.

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: this is amateurish.

Postby black elk speaks on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:01 pm

comic boy wrote:
black elk speaks wrote:
comic boy wrote:You would have thought after being busted that the lion would have learnt something but I guess he just cant help himself :cry:

:lol:

dumbass

Oh dear flaming again, as I said some people just cant help themselves.
PS my usage of learnt is correct English , not sure what language you are using :roll:

I suppose it would be American English as opposed to your British English. It would be a common sticking point between the two languages on irregular verbs.

But you are still a dumb ass if for no other reason than being so obsessed with lion.
ICAN wrote: im not finishing this game ball-less wonder go find another eunich to play with.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:02 pm

...or indeed "dumb arse"...
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby comic boy on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:08 pm

More flaming Mr_Lion....where are the mods :lol:

It certainly is amusing that somebody who has blundered his way through this thread feels that his insults have the slightest validity, busted flush is the expression that springs to mind 8-)
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby Frop on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:09 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:...or indeed "dumb arse"...

Exploring the irregular nouns, are we?
Captain Frop

Postby Snorri1234 on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:11 pm

Amateurish?

THIS

IS

SPARTA!
"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill."

Duane: You know what they say about love and war.
Tim: Yes, one involves a lot of physical and psychological pain, and the other one's war.
Private Snorri1234

Postby black elk speaks on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 pm

comic boy wrote:More flaming Mr_Lion....where are the mods :lol:

It certainly is amusing that somebody who has blundered his way through this thread feels that his insults have the slightest validity, busted flush is the expression that springs to mind 8-)

Even more amusing is that my laughing at you and jokingly calling you a dumbass (dumbarse?) is insulting to you. A bit thin skinned i think.
ICAN wrote: im not finishing this game ball-less wonder go find another eunich to play with.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Frop wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:...or indeed "dumb arse"...

Exploring the irregular nouns, are we?

You explore what you like matey, I was just giving the Brit spelling...
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby comic boy on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:17 pm

black elk speaks wrote:
comic boy wrote:More flaming Mr_Lion....where are the mods :lol:

Even more amusing is that my laughing at you and jokingly calling you a dumbass (dumbarse?) is insulting to you. A bit thin skinned i think.

The sound of you backtracking ( badly ) is thunderous, been taking lessons from Jenos :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby imcooler on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:19 pm

hey i am pretty happy with the site. I think it is amazing, and think it is more amazing that we can get all this for free. So stop complaining.
Sergeant 1st Class imcooler

Postby black elk speaks on Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:34 pm

imcooler wrote:hey i am pretty happy with the site. I think it is amazing, and think it is more amazing that we can get all this for free. So stop complaining.

lol, I'll say it again, I'm not complaining, I am glad that I have free access, because it would suck to pay for this kind of maintenance / support.
Captain black elk speaks

Postby comic boy on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:01 pm

black elk speaks wrote:
imcooler wrote:hey i am pretty happy with the site. I think it is amazing, and think it is more amazing that we can get all this for free. So stop complaining.

lol, I'll say it again, I'm not complaining, I am glad that I have free access, because it would suck to pay for this kind of maintenance / support.

You mean suck to pay for the THIRD time Mr_Multi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Im a TOFU miSfit
Brigadier comic boy

Postby owenshooter on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:14 pm

comic boy wrote:You mean suck to pay for the THIRD time Mr_Multi :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm glad you said it... someone needed to.-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby daydream on Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 pm

too funny not to post ;)
Lieutenant daydream

Postby Timminz on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:47 pm

I think you've missed the aspect of Thanksgiving that has to do with the celebration of the harvest. That's the whole reason Canada celebrates it earlier than the US. We have a cooler climate, and therefore our harvest comes sooner.
Captain Timminz

Postby hecter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

Also, first Canadian harvest festival: 1578
First American harvest festival: 1619
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Frop on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 pm

hecter wrote:Also, first Canadian harvest festival: 1578
First American harvest festival: 1619

July 1571: Probably the last Inca harvest festival
Captain Frop

Postby owenshooter on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:27 pm

i hope this now gets merged into the thread that the other canadian thanksgiving thread got merged into. afterall, this is all somehow off topic. regardless if it is the reason we are all being patient and helping hold down the GD...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Frigidus on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:39 pm

owenshooter wrote:i hope this now gets merged into the thread that the other canadian thanksgiving thread got merged into. afterall, this is all somehow off topic. regardless if it is the reason we are all being patient and helping hold down the GD...-0

I genuinely don't mean to be insulting to the residents of GD, but what do you guys talk about in here other than various changes in rank and the occasional new map? At least we bring a bit of variety with us while we wait for our forum to be rebuilt.
Sergeant Frigidus

Postby pimpdave on Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:13 pm

Frigidus wrote:
owenshooter wrote:i hope this now gets merged into the thread that the other canadian thanksgiving thread got merged into. afterall, this is all somehow off topic. regardless if it is the reason we are all being patient and helping hold down the GD...-0

I genuinely don't mean to be insulting to the residents of GD, but what do you guys talk about in here other than various changes in rank and the occasional new map? At least we bring a bit of variety with us while we wait for our forum to be rebuilt.

I was wondering the same thing.

It seems to be a lot of statistical analysis and top five lists, punctuated by the occasional owenshooter witticism. For the most part, when I come in here, I just scan down the page until I spot one of the usual suspects for witty posts (primarily members of the Bullet Proof Bandits), then read a post or two prior to get context, then read the witty post, then either smile or grimace, then close the tab, open up NYB and post the next line in the lyrics to whatever song InkL0sed has graced us with.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Neoteny on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Frigidus wrote:

For real. It's hard to have any respect for that, much less want to join in. I'd hate to sound like a pompous ass.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion