What the deuce?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What the deuce?

Postby cena-rules on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:48 am

So, what on earth happened to the massive amounts of games and players that were here when I left?

Did they decide the forum was no longer enjoyable without me?
19:41:22 ‹jakewilliams› I was a pedo
Lieutenant cena-rules

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (1)

Re: What the deuce?

Postby rishaed on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:51 am

Normal stuff I suppose, work, school, stuff like that. Stagnation lately has been slightly rampant ): (a few things though might be coming up in the future :))
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby aage on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:18 am

cena-rules wrote:So, what on earth happened to the massive amounts of games and players that were here when I left?

Did they decide the forum was no longer enjoyable without me?

Well, you left, and things kinda went down from there.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:37 am

cena-rules wrote:Did they decide the forum was no longer enjoyable without me?

Pretty much.
show
Lieutenant DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor

Medals: 73
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:52 pm

You must have been before my time. Nice to meet you.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Fir left, nag's much less active (if that), and the new pool of players don't quite have the staying power I think.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby new guy1 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Fir left, nag's much less active (if that), and the new pool of players don't quite have the staying power I think.

Ive been here for a while :D
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby pancakemix on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:43 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Fir left, nag's much less active (if that), and the new pool of players don't quite have the staying power I think.

It's a younger stock, much like Fir and I (among others) were when we came around. School was a bitch then (oh, who am I kidding, it's still a bitch) and we couldn't be on as much. They'll develop.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sat May 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Summer is coming. When it does and everyone's out of school, the activity will pick up. We'll probably get some new players in and some of the one's who have been less active lately will get more involved and with any luck some of those who started playing over the summer will stick around.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby edocsil on Mon May 27, 2013 1:52 pm

:cry:
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Return to Mafia Discussions