Conquer Club

Tournament

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Tournament

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Hey everyone, I have a doubles tournament called In Honour of Mcshanester. If you like to play doubles, please join!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Tournament

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 pm

mcshanester29? I know him, he plays in almost every one of my tourneys. (yes, PtP will start shortly).

But I wonder whether this belongs in mafia games? Oh well. I think I have all my slots full right now, so I don't know if I'll be able to play. (other tournaments I'm in and stuff)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Re: Tournament

Postby Fircoal on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Sorry Doom I don't think this is really the right place for this kinda stuff. I know that you want to get people to your tournament and it'd be nice to have people you know but considering how you're not allowed to post ads for tournaments in the general discussion and such I'd assume it's the same here.
Vote: Mandy
Eddie35: hi everyone
Serbia: YOU IDIOT! What is THAT supposed to be? Are you even TRYING to play this game?! Kill the idiot NOW please!
Skoffin wrote: So um.. er... I'll be honest, I don't know what the f*ck to do from here. Goddamnit chu.
Captain Fircoal

Return to Mafia Discussions