Conquer Club

Active Game Count

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Active Game Count

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Currently there seems to be 9 active games, although 4 of those games seem to be stuck in neutral.

There are also seems to be 8 games in signups, although it seems there are 3 that won't launch anytime soon.

So in esscence, we have 5 active games and 5 game in sign-ups. (as of 11-1-2011)

Discussion question:
Does this mean this forum can only support 10 games at a time? What is the average amount of games active / in sign-ups?

-SG7 ( :) )
Last edited by shieldgenerator7 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Re: Active Game Count

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:23 pm

I don't know if there are any written rules about this. I think it is a judgement call from the moderators based upon the forum activity, how many games are ongoing, and your ability to moderate games. I do not know this for sure though, this is just my speculation
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:I don't know if there are any written rules about this. I think it is a judgement call from the moderators based upon the forum activity, how many games are ongoing, and your ability to moderate games. I do not know this for sure though, this is just my speculation

The handbook says that each mod may on have 1 game he/she is modding at once. They may co-mod other games, but only 1 modded game.

How many games we can have active depends on the quality of the moderator and the number of active players. The more active players we have, the more games we can have with mods who know when the get the game moving and when to sit back and let things develop.
Captain safariguy5

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey, just curious, how is the forum right now? Since I am fairly new I am not quite sure. Is it stalled, declining, or on the rise?
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Hey, just curious, how is the forum right now? Since I am fairly new I am not quite sure. Is it stalled, declining, or on the rise?

I'd say stalled. Definitely fewer people here than when I started, we do have some good new players, but a lot of the veterans aren't around anymore.
Captain safariguy5

Postby Mr. Squirrel on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:49 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Hey, just curious, how is the forum right now? Since I am fairly new I am not quite sure. Is it stalled, declining, or on the rise?

It comes and goes. In my time here, I've seen it decline a couple times and spike in activity a couple times. During the last spike is when we got our own forum here.
pmchugh wrote:If I wasn't lazy, I would sig that :lol:
Lieutenant Mr. Squirrel

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Wow! Quite a few new games recently!
Previous Game Count:
Currently there seems to be 11 active games, although 5 of those games seem to be stuck in neutral.

There are also seems to be 4 games in signups, although it seems only 1 of those will actually launch anytime soon.

So in esscence, we have 6 active games and 1 game in sign-ups.

Current Game Count:
Currently there seems to be 9 active games, although 4 of those games seem to be stuck in neutral.

There are also seems to be 8 games in signups, although it seems there are 3 that won't launch anytime soon.

So in esscence, we have 5 active games and 5 game in sign-ups. (as of 11-1-2011)
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby drake_259 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

safariguy5 wrote:

I'd say stalled. Definitely fewer people here than when I started, we do have some good new players, but a lot of the veterans aren't around anymore.

Hope your not talking about me
Corporal drake_259

Return to Mafia Discussions