Conquer Club

Whatever happened to the Mafia Awards?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Whatever happened to the Mafia Awards?

Postby sensfan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:52 am

Sadly, Commander9 has gone missing because of his computer and that leaves no one running the Mafia Awards.
Someone has to get this started again. I am suggesting that whoever is in charge run this in December, or Early January. We should keep the same awards as last time and get this rolling.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

I cover the TPA Wrap for the CC Newsletter.
Cook sensfan

Location: In front of my computer sitting on a comfy computer chair

Re: Whatever happened to the Mafia Awards?

Postby strike wolf on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Honestly it's not high priority. Most are happy enough to just play their games and wait. You're right as far as at this point I would suggest changing it to a full year type deal and put it in early January but it's just not high priority.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby safariguy5 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 pm

strike wolf wrote:Honestly it's not high priority. Most are happy enough to just play their games and wait. You're right as far as at this point I would suggest changing it to a full year type deal and put it in early January but it's just not high priority.

I agree with strike. Honestly sens, you seem more interested in getting meaningless awards than you are about actually playing mafia. I get much more enjoyment out out actually playing games than receiving some award.
Captain safariguy5

Postby zimmah on Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:46 pm

and besides, i'd win them all anyway, even the ones i'm not eligible to get.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby sensfan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:19 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
strike wolf wrote:Honestly it's not high priority. Most are happy enough to just play their games and wait. You're right as far as at this point I would suggest changing it to a full year type deal and put it in early January but it's just not high priority.

I agree with strike. Honestly sens, you seem more interested in getting meaningless awards than you are about actually playing mafia. I get much more enjoyment out out actually playing games than receiving some award.

I am not trying to win any award, geez! I totally agree with your sentiments. Just bringing it up, that's all.

My TPA tournament, Chief Trio, is up. Join it now:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=159516

Cook sensfan

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:10 am

sensfan wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

I am not trying to win any award, geez! I totally agree with your sentiments. Just bringing it up, that's all.

I think he meant, as a practicing mafiatician, he's prescribing you an anticalefaction:

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 am

:lol: Sully, you're hilarious.

Yeah, I'm disappointed that the awards fell thru, not that I'd be getting any anyways. I'd just like to see who got "biggest dufus" award :lol:
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby sensfan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:41 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote::lol: Sully, you're hilarious.

Yeah, I'm disappointed that the awards fell thru, not that I'd be getting any anyways. I'd just like to see who got "biggest dufus" award :lol:

ME.

Cook sensfan

Postby blakebowling on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:09 am

I'm not sure of all the categories, but I'm voting Rodion for the person you should kill D1 no matter what.
Private blakebowling

Postby slowreactor on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:51 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
sensfan wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

I think he meant, as a practicing mafiatician, he's prescribing you an anticalefaction:

-Sully

HOW BIG IS THAT THING?
Colonel slowreactor

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 am

slowreactor wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
sensfan wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:

-Sully

HOW BIG IS THAT THING?

It says it's 250g so what you see on your screen is probably the real size of it.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby drake_259 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 am

MeDeFe wrote:It says it's 250g so what you see on your screen is probably the real size of it.

That would be a lot of coke!
Corporal drake_259

Return to Mafia Discussions