Conquer Club

I want to play

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I want to play

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 pm

I have never joined a mafia game but it looks fun and it seems similar to the game you play in real life. how do I sign up to play? what would be a good place for a beginner? thanks :)
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Re: I want to play

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

pick a game needing players and ask for the invite or go to the need replacement thread and put your name in. find out what the rules are and look into the roles, read a couple of archived games to see what happened.

alot of reading but it is helpful and will let you know some of the playing styles.
Private jgordon1111

Re: I want to play

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Yeah go to the threads that are in sign-ups (usually will have (4/10) or some other way of marking how many players have signed up already) and post in the thread saying, "Hey! Let me join!" (those exact words are sure to get you into the game :lol: )

But yeah like jgordon said it would be a good idea to brush up on roles and past games.
An even better idea would be to play a C9 game (the game would be labeled as such if it was one) as a first game on this site, just so you get into the swing of things. PLaying online is different from face-to-face playing.

Well, good luck swimmerdude!

-SG7 ( 8-) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Return to Mafia Discussions