1. Basic mafia rules apply.
2 . Day has no deadline until activity and popular pressure forces me to establish one. Night has a 48 hour deadline (72 hours if it starts or ends in the weekend).
3. I'll randomize the 15 players so that 11 are town-aligned and 4 are mafia. If the game has trouble filling, I can change it to 11 players, 8 town and 3 mafia.
4. After that, I'll send blank town ("you are town") and mafia ("you are mafia with X, Y and Z") role PMs asking everyone to do 2 things:
a) send me a number (any natural number)
b) list all power roles in order of preference (from 1st to 15th)
5. The 1st pick will be the lowest non-repeated number. He will get his top power role choice. The 2nd lowest non-repeated number gets the 2nd pick. He will most likely get his top power role choice, unless that was what the 1st guy picked, in which case he gets his 2nd choice.
6. After all non-repeated numbers have picked, next pick is one of the lowest doubled numbers (randomly chosen). After all doubles numbers, next pick is the lowest tripled number.
7. To make everything clear, if the 15 numbers PMed to me are 1, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, 25, the picking order will be:
1st - 2
2nd - 3
3rd - 6
4th - 8
5th - 10
6th - 12
7th - 14
8th - 18
9th - 20
10th - 25
11th - one of the 4s (randomly chosen)
12th - one of the 4s (randomly chosen)
13th - one of the 1s (randomly chosen)
14th - one of the 1s (randomly chosen)
15th - one of the 1s (randomly chosen)
8 . The list with who picked what number will be ordered and published. Power roles will be assigned, full role PMs will be sent and the game will start.
9. Most power roles can be picked either by town or mafia. Exceptions will be noted. Here is the list of possible power roles to pick from:
1 - cop
2 - watcher
3 - tracker
4 - doctor
5 - roleblocker
6 - vigilante
7 - bomb (works both when lynched and nightkilled)
8 - JOAT (1-shot cop, doctor and vigilante)
9 - inventor (1-shot rolecop, roleblock and hide - only dies if hiding behind a player that is killed)
10 - busdriver
11 - commuter (cannot commute in back to back nights)
12 - bulletproof (also immune to bomb)
13 - doublevoter (second vote is a secret "???" PMed to me)
14 - 1-shot governor (can stop any lynch, including his own - day ends if he uses his power)
15 - loved person (needs one more vote than necessary in order to be lynched)
16 and 17 - 2 masons (town only)
18 - framer (mafia only)
19 - ninja (mafia only - will not be seen by watchers nor trackers)
Here is the drafting order. Ties have already been randomly broken.
Alt1978 – 11
MoB – 14 (replaced by drunkmonkey)
Djfireside – 17
Soundman – 22
Nagerous - 6
Dazza – 6
Somethingclever – 9
Edocsil – 9
Pmchugh – 1
Ragian – 1
Freezie – 1
Spiesr – 7
Everywhere – 7
Ghostly447 – 7
Shield – 7
1. everywhere116 (town bulletproof)
2. ghostly447 (town roleblocker)
3. Some7hingCLEVER (town tracker)
10. spiesr (town watcher)
11. MoB Deadly replaced by drunkmonkey (town doublevoter)
12. soundman (town vigilante)
shieldgenerator7, mafia ninja, has been lynched on D1.
Ragian, town doctor, has been killed on N1.
Freezie, town one-shot governor, has been killed on N1.
Djfireside, town cop, has been lynched on D2.
alt1978, mafia JOAT, has been killed on N2.
dazza2008, town busdriver, has been killed on N2.
edocsil, mafia framer, has been lynched on D3.
pmchugh, town inventor, has been killed on N3.
nagerous, mafia bomb, has been lynched on D4.
Last edited by Rodion
on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 20 times in total.