Is the old guard dead?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is the old guard dead?

Postby nagerous on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Fircoal wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:
shieldgenerator7 wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I miss some of the silly chu games with ridiculous roles. I don't remember the last time we had a lyncher; hell, even discussion of possible lynchers doesn't exist anymore.

-Tails

i know! where did fircoal go?

I believe college happened.

I TOOK A COLLEGE TO THE KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;A;

Fir has been playing some mafia like games irl. Makes Fir miss when Fir was modding. I want to mod but... I don't want to flank out. We'll see. Maybe, who knows. I'm never gone from here forever, that much should be clear. And really if anyone ever wants an rt game, just hit up my MSN or something. I'm often there. :D

Yes you arrrrr.
Captain nagerous

Medals: 67
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (14)

Postby Minister Masket on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 am

Heroes never truly die. ^^
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Cadet Minister Masket

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:44 am

They just disappear and when they come back people call them old timers. Don't worry, people call me old timer and I never even left!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Mafia Discussions