My Mafia history

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Due to some links posted in one of the games, some people may be led to believe certain things that aren't true. I'm making this post to set the record straight.

First off, no matter how much you hate someone, teasing them and mocking them over a dead relative is WRONG. I spent all of last night crying my eyes out, because that goes far beyond bullying. It may have been several years ago, but you don't ever get over something like that. And that any of you would use it as ammo is both sickening and cruel.

The person who posted those links is actually the one in them who said those terrible things, about my sister and about my Mafia history. He has been stalking me all over the internet for years, after mistaking me for some girl he was harassing on Wikipedia. He actually got in legal trouble for it, after he harassed another girl for the same reason, and she actually turned out to be younger than he expected. This guy lives to harass me and post false accusations about me, usually involving duplicate accounts. According to him, I've had dozens of accounts on Wikipedia, when I've never actually had any. His cyberstalking was how he found out about my sister in the first place, and it was terrifying when he suddenly appeared in a thread at gamefaqs and started saying stuff that he shouldn't have known anything about. And he was investigated over it, not that that has hindered him in continuing his disgusting behavior.

I will not get into any other Mafia sites I may or may not have been on. This username is actually not one I commonly use, and I actually started using it as a rebellion, after someone with this same username defended me against that same creep and took a lot of abuse for it. What I will say, is that I have NEVER been banned from a Mafia forum for truly doing something wrong.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby DiM on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:45 pm

:lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10554
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:54 pm

It's not funny to me. Having people believe that sick guy is bad enough, but if one more person makes a joke about my sister, I'm going to flip out. You don't joke about stuff like that.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby / on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry if you are being harassed, here at CC we have moderators to take care of that sort of stuff, just make a post with all the details here.
viewforum.php?f=5
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I tried reporting the posts, but the mod just dismissed them because the people who made them were friends of his. I made a thread there, but I'm not confident this will be dealt with. Experience has shown me that popular, longtime members usually get away with stuff.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby edocsil on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:06 am

/ That was the wrong place to point her, those are for Cheating and the like with Risk, not the forums. It's already closed. I had such a wonderful post to follow up with too. TFO has really hurt my feelings, it was too soon....
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 am

Edo, you need to stay the hell away from me. I've called the police on your more than once, and I will do it again.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

Yomiel wrote:Edo, you need to stay the hell away from me. I've called the police on your more than once, and I will do it again.


Right.. because you know.. Edoc is some pedophile/stalker/murderer/rapist.. whatever else the story is.

Seriously. Chill the hell out Yomiel. Edoc has been part of this site since 2007. You've been here since only 2011. I doubt he stalked you here.

I seriously doubt that you called the police on Edoc before because before he subbed in in the NCIS mafia for JG whom you pissed off to the point of him not wanting to play the game, was the very first time you met Edoc.

Now I am being serious with you Yomiel, no playing around, no bad temper, no hot blood. That you need to relax, no one here is seriously going to stalk you, I mean no offense but I doubt your life is that interesting for anyone here to want to know every detail about it. Hell, sure you're on a very bad start for respect wise here, but you need to see that we're all human beings here. We're not 'monsters' we're note 'stalkers' or 'rapists' or any of that stuff. We're people who come here to have some fun and relax from whatever is going on in real life.

I'm sure I speak for pretty much everyone here when I say that I'm sorry for anything horrible that has happened to you, but I think I also speak for most when I say no one will care for self pity, you're here now, screw the other sites, we are different people than they are. If you seriously try to start labeling us to other people you good sir are looking at the world in black and white, when I can tell you there's a shit load more than shades in this world. It's colourful, everyone's different, but once you start judging people or demanding things from them you will find that they don't take kindly to that. If you want something, give them respect and courtesy and you shall get some in return.

Now I'm not saying you're gonna be accepted by really many of us for a long while with this recent stuff, but these are skills you need in real life too is to be able to open your eyes to people around you. Do not cloud your vision with memories, memories are for the past, right now it's the present, and right now will effect your future.

Also.. I don't want to see a reply to this within the next few hours. I want you to give it a day to sink and and really think about what's going on right now. Think about where you want to stand with the people here, and think about what you will have to do if you want to be in a better stance than you are right now.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:47 am

He already admitted it was him, and even before that, the fact he posted those links proved it. You really think he just happened upon that while googling this username? And I don't want to be accepted amongst people who would make jokes about something like that. The police cleared him, but that does not change the fact that he has spent years stalking and harassing me and others. I'm not saying he followed me here. I believe this is just a coincidence, but it doesn't change anything.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

Yomiel wrote:He already admitted it was him, and even before that, the fact he posted those links proved it. You really think he just happened upon that while googling this username? And I don't want to be accepted amongst people who would make jokes about something like that. The police cleared him, but that does not change the fact that he has spent years stalking and harassing me and others. I'm not saying he followed me here. I believe this is just a coincidence, but it doesn't change anything.

Which post was it where he admitted it was him? If the forums are visible to non members (as the CC forums are) it's probably not difficult to search for someone by username. If something happened to you irl, then I'm sorry that something happened to you, but the claims you bring against edoc are unsubstantiated. Now, if RL names or information was revealed, then I would definitely agree that it is a breach of forum rules.

But an accusation based on hearsay, especially when the user in question has been around far longer than you plus the fact that you never brought this up until said user replaced in a game AND only after you disagreed with this person leads me to believe that this is simply an argument you throw out there to generate support when you don't like someone.

In fact, if you go and do a google search of my username, you would get my youtube channel, my stumbleupon likes, and my travian account (which I don't play anymore).
Image
User avatar
Captain safariguy5
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 am

That's bogus. Until he posted those links and started talking about it, there was no way I could have known it was him. You've got some nerve accusing me of lying. And your the mod who dismissed those reports-even the ones mocking what happened to my sister. There is no way he found that stuff just searching this name, as it is a character name. He'd have found stuff related to the character and game, not me. And he also has not denied that he is that person, because he is. I never would have joined this site if I'd known he was here. He's caused my family enough pain.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby / on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:55 am

Yomiel, I apologize for directing you to the wrong section, I thought the incident was through Private Messages or something.

I understand you must be frustrated, but a moderator cannot act if there is another possibility. Now, what you say is correct, by name alone you are unlikely to be found through google, however, the data available to the public is not name alone.

Let us break this down rationally, we know you go by the name Yomiel, we know you have experience playing mafia. If we do a google search of "Yomiel mafia" it leads us to the page posted in question, with your alternate screen-name, if we do a search of that screen-name, it leads us to more pages, and so on.

So, if we can all at least accept the possibility this is a misunderstanding, we can move on, hopefully let bygones be bygones, and all agree to watch our tempers and try to be a bit more understanding so none of us needs to feel hurt or anatagonized anymore.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:15 am

I'm not asking for edo to be banned. But I do want those posts deleted-the ones with or quoting those links and the ones talking about my sister. Does that sound unreasonable? No one should ever make jokes about something like that, and it makes this forum look very bad that the mods dismissed those reports, even though the rape and murder of a minor was being made light of. That's also very personal information of mine. I would never forgive anyone who joked about something like that, not even if it hadn't been about my own sister.

And if you search Edocsil's name, you can find an account on a site similar to this, where it says he is from Hague, Holland. Hague being part of the username of the individual in question. It's also worth noting that the personalities are identical, and he has made no denial when confronted.

I've nothing to hide. If people really want to know about those other forums, I will say what really happened.

YGOTAS-I actually left that site years ago, because they made a user who harassed everyone into a mod. It was bad enough they never banned him, but that was the last straw. I came back years later, after going to a panel for the series at a con and playing Mafia at said con. I saw that this user had since finally been banned, and the site had a place to play Mafia. I joined, and I did very well my first game, winning MVP. However, other members were less than thrilled that a newbie was playing so actively, telling me new players should sit back, shut up, and be submissive. I don't buy into that, especially when I had a serious power role. They wanted to make me lose and even plotted to lynch me and called me offensive names in private, and this was AFTER learning I was a powerful Town role. They never got over their shame, and they continued to give me a hard time. Finally, I got banned, and the admins told me that it was just because it was easier than banning all of them and not because I deserved it. Totally unfair to ban the victim just because it's "easier".

KoL-During a Mafia game, I raised a fuss when the host replaced a player who was absent due to circumstances beyond his control. Why she technically had the right to replace him, she chose to do this AFTER he had become active in the thread and was part of a strategy with me. I do not approve of hosts interfering in the game like this, and her actions got my lynched. Before my death, I got converted to the Mafia. Some people who wanted me off the site deleted the BTSC board and claimed I had done it and accused me of cheating. I'd never cheat, and short of hacking into the admin's account, there is no way I could have deleted the board. But they never even gave me a chance to defend myself.

MafiaManiac-By far the stupidest ban ever. I didn't like the forum skins. We were talking about it in the chat, the admin forbade it, I asked why, and suddenly I was banned. The whole thing was pretty ridiculous. I never actually played any Mafia there, however. I've dealt with that admin a few times since, and he's a real jerk.

I've never been banned by doing anything to deserve it, just a lot of bad luck and unjust occurrences.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby / on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 am

You would have to ask ChapCrap (NCIS game mod) about working out removing the information since it's his thread.
I'm pretty sure "edoc'sil" is an Eragon reference, so it's sure to be a common name, and the Edoc on this site is a confirmed American by IP address. Is that an acceptable amount of reasonable doubt?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 am

Not for me. I've dealt with this guy too many times, and nothing changes what he has done here alone.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby / on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:03 am

Fine, we all have our reasons to believe what we believe, and play as we play.
Sometimes we take it too far, or are in a bad mood and end up doing things that are unkind, we all make mistakes, and many of our vet players were hated or blacklisted at one time or another, that's why I try to work things out. We really do try to be a friendly community.

If you want I can talk to chap and edoc for you about the post linking off site, and get this sorted out?

This is, above all else a game forum, for having fun. As long as we all continue keep our minds on the game (and keep in mind it is a game) and behave ourselves like we're all doing in CYOC and too many items, we can put this behind us, ok? ;)
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class /
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 am

I would certainly appreciate any help getting those posts deleted.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby edocsil on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am

/ wrote:You would have to ask ChapCrap (NCIS game mod) about working out removing the information since it's his thread.
I'm pretty sure "edoc'sil" is an Eragon reference, so it's sure to be a common name, and the Edoc on this site is a confirmed American by IP address. Is that an acceptable amount of reasonable doubt?


You would be correct. Sadly the book to too popular for me to continue using the name, it is always taken. The only other one I go by is StormBeforeDawn and maintain the same avatar.

Finding the links as / said.

"Yomiel mafia" leads to "Sakura-chan mafia" which leads to gamefaqs, which leads to your dozens of multies and bans. As for removing the links, I am not inclined. This is her phantasy, so I am not breaching anything in terms of personal information. I am linking to a cite showing that she is a raving lunatic. There are no real life names, no nothing. I am fucking pissed about being called a rapist and a murder and about having done jailtime. None of these are factual, but they do breach the personal information clauses.

What I want is I want her gone. I have no intent of "working it out" She is unstable and not in fit condition to play a rational, thinking, game here and I have no desire to watch her ruin games because her head isn't on right. And despite the fact that she has crossed a few lines due to our wonderful escalating ban system she will only be gone for 24 hours even if she does get pinged cor making her nonfactual claims. Sadly she has avoided the mistake of making a multi here, and that is pretty much the only way she is going to be able to get a permanent holiday.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:09 am
Location: The Great State Of Minnesota
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:36 am

See, this is what makes me even more certain that this guy is who I think he is. You haven't been dealing with him for years, but it's just too obvious. I'd like to think most people would no better than to post links like those or bring up someone's dead relative and all the horrible details of that tragedy. There's also how he played nice in the NCIS Mafia thread at first, then suddenly started attacking me out of nowhere, completely unprovoked. He also kind of confirms it by saying I called him those things.

Him being that guy is also backed up by how insistent he is that I have all these multiple accounts. This is FALSE, and it was something that guy clung to obsessively. He has stalked me around the net for years, and we actually only met because he claimed I was some girl he was harassing on Wikipedia.

Edo, YOU are the one who suddenly attacked me in the Mafia thread. Nothing was going on, and I did nothing at all to provoke you. And then you went beyond the game, searching me and posting up links containing personal information that was then abused. You posted stuff originally posted by a guy who has spent years stalking me and actually got in legal trouble for doing the same to a younger girl. The stuff was false, not that you cared to find that out in your effort to slander me. And then you took it a step further, providing information about my sister, which was then mocked. It's not a joke, and you need to stop harassing me.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby pmchugh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am

I went and read the NCIS thread. (which if ever a replacement is needed for I am prime for now lol)

My opinion:

1. Edoc is not the person you think he is, that much is pretty obvious.
2. The vets in that thread should have done more to calm the situation, I realised most of you tried but at the end of the day it is a game and the girl wasn't talking to herself. There is no way those discussions should have lasted 30 pages.
3. The best thing to do from here is to forget the situation and move on. If you don't wish to be part of the site any longer then that would be a simple solution. If you wish to continue playing mafia games here then I would suggest you try move on from this situation as quickly as possible and return to the actual in game play.

People have a tendency to get mad in this forum, but everyone is forgiving too. If you want to fit in here, forgive the people in that game, learn to accommodate the slower paced games and they will forgive you too.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby jak111 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:55 am

Yomiel.. I made that big nice post yesterday that you spent no heading to. I told you to chill out and think about it.

Think about this. Edoc has been a long time member here. You said this guy lived in Holland, Edoc lives in AMERICA (Confirmed with IP address). Now with you being proved wrong right there, you continue to call him a stalker, a rapist, and a murderer. You're slandering his name with accusations, and slander IS AGAINST THE LAW. Look it up.

Fastposted. Aye, people are forgiving, but I would emphasis moving on quickly. The longer you keep on about it the more people will grow tiredsome to bother putting up with it.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
User avatar
Private 1st Class jak111
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Location: At your deathbed.
Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am

Edo's behavior continues to suggest he is that person, so I have no reason to think otherwise. Those posts are all still there, with those links and the comments about my sister. Doesn't make forgetting too easy. And he slandered me before I said a word about him.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Re: My Mafia history

Postby DiM on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am

this morning i woke up covered in cold sweat. i had a nightmare i was being stalked by edocsil.
the creepiest thing is that while i was rubbing my eye i think i caught a glimpse of a stalker outside my window.
vote edocsil for being creepy.
plus i want to know what your night action was.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Image
User avatar
Major DiM
 
Posts: 10554
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:20 pm
Location: making maps for scooby snacks
Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby pmchugh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:15 am

Yomiel wrote:Edo's behavior continues to suggest he is that person, so I have no reason to think otherwise. Those posts are all still there, with those links and the comments about my sister. Doesn't make forgetting too easy. And he slandered me before I said a word about him.


1. You thought edoc of being "that person" prior to him posting the links. (I can quote if you want)
2. A quick Google of your username would present the same information gathered.
3. His username is a popular one, and he has been living in the US ever since he joined this forum.
4. His initial post in that game was pleasant towards you and he tried to move on from the situation, I severely doubt he had any prior knowledge of your situation.
5. He joined this site well before you.

If you want the links removed then accusing him of being some horrible person is not the best way to do so, I think if you agreed to stop making accusations and to let the situation drop then edoc would agree to taking down the links. If you agree to do both those things and edoc still does not remove the links, then you will have a case for him being nasty to you.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
User avatar
Major pmchugh
 
Posts: 1184
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Re: My Mafia history

Postby Yomiel on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 am

It's not something to joke about. Being stalked is a very serious and creepy thing.

No, I did not think Edo was that person before he posted those links. I DID think that he must know me from somewhere else, like another Mafia forum. Since I know of many people who play on more than one site, it's not a big leap. And how else can you explain his sudden attack? I did not provoke him at all. I merely suggested that someone might sneak a serious vote into the joke vote phase, and he goes ballistic on me, starting all that happened after.

Edo is the one in the wrong here, and those links and the nasty comments should be taken down regardless. They were inappropriate and posted only to slander me and incite flames against me. I already have a case of him being nasty to me. His first post in the thread might have been nice, but he turned VERY quickly, when the fighting had long stopped and a discussion was going on.
User avatar
New Recruit Yomiel
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:10 am

Next

Return to Mafia Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron
Login