Shaggy's First Game?

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Shaggy's First Game?

Postby ShaggyDan on Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:53 am

So I've been thinking of modding a game for a while now. I've played here sporadically for a while... I've also played on epicmafia for a while and mafiascum before plus I've modded a few private games before.

So basically I guess this post is to ask if anyone is keen to co-mod a C9 game? I wanted to host just a regular set up but with quick day / night phases. Maybe 5 real days for day time and 2 days for nights?

Thoughts? Comments? People keen for a quick deadline C9 game?
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Re: Shaggy's First Game?

Postby DiM on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 am

ShaggyDan wrote: I wanted to host just a regular set up but with quick day / night phases. Maybe 5 real days for day time and 2 days for nights?

Thoughts? Comments? People keen for a quick deadline C9 game?

i'm sure there are plenty of people who'd like even shorter deadlines (myself included)
just look at Infection for example. that has 24 hours days/nights.

i think more such games would be great for those that are active a lot.
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Map Contribution (10)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (3)

Postby pmchugh on Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Sounds good to me mate.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Medals: 47
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)
Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

If you'd like some help, I'd be willing to co mod one. Probably help with the VC's and whatnot.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby ShaggyDan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:51 am

safariguy5 wrote:If you'd like some help, I'd be willing to co mod one. Probably help with the VC's and whatnot.

That would be excellent and the main thing I'd need help with. 90% of the time I'm on once a day, but with short days players may want more regular counts.

I'll shoot you a PM when I make the thread, probably by saturday :).
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:20 pm

ShaggyDan wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:If you'd like some help, I'd be willing to co mod one. Probably help with the VC's and whatnot.

That would be excellent and the main thing I'd need help with. 90% of the time I'm on once a day, but with short days players may want more regular counts.

I'll shoot you a PM when I make the thread, probably by saturday :).

Sounds good. Work takes up some of my time, but a C9 game shouldn't be difficult to keep track of.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Return to Mafia Discussions