After the Halo mafia finishes...

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: After the Halo mafia finishes...

Postby jak111 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:21 am

safariguy5 wrote:So if you get published, do we make it to the acknowledgments in the preface? :D ;)

Hmm, I'll think about it.. Like "Safariguy5 as Aaron Smitz" or whatever the character name will be XD
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Medals: 24
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Sounds great Jak. I would love to join when you do it.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby jak111 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 am

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Sounds great Jak. I would love to join when you do it.

Sure thing bud. Gonna be a while. But the time will come and it shouldn't be a dull game ^^. Also, I may have more details coming up this weekend, I'm in the brainstorming of the set-up stage atm >.<
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby jak111 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:06 am

~Rooms are under effects, certain rooms may cause a player to DIE, once this happens the room will become off limits.

~Each day a random room will be alligned IMMUNITY and anyone in that room for that day and night will be immune to all effects on them.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 pm

~ Clue set up.
~ Puzzles
~ Counter Measures

(Haha, this is gonna be messy when I put it all together, the skeleton of the game is actually working out nicely :P So once the skeleton is complete, I will be adding the tissue to fine tune it so to speak).
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Return to Mafia Discussions