Computer Programming

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Computer Programming

Postby blakebowling on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:45 am

Army of GOD wrote:Wait, so are you using Visual BASIC or C/C++? You sort of sound like you contradicted yourself:
I know Visual Basic

Updates on the program I'll try to provide every week with what's going on and asking for help if I am stuck with something. For those who haven't used it but are aware of programming languages it mostly uses C and C++ coding

I guess I don't know enough (or anything, really) about Visual Basic but I know C++ and Java well (relatively well, that is).

Visual Basic is also the Microsoft IDE for C/C++ now. It's still terrible though.
12:39:59 AM rdsrds2120: sorry, I had a lot of lasagna tonight
12:40:06 AM rdsrds2120: I'm pretty out of it. CRAAZZYYY NIGHT
12:31:04 * Metsfanmax quit (kicked from Social by Metsfanmax - reason: haha gotcha now)
12:59:32 * #1_stunna gropes blakebowling
Private blakebowling
Administrator
Administrator

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)
Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (10)

Postby jak111 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:03 am

^ What he said.

It's basically a Microsoft program that to me personally is better on the eyes and I have this issue with spacing and shit that unless it's exactly like I want it I get pissed and frustrated. Microsoft Visual Studios pretty much has the perfect set-up for stress free programming. Though I will have to switch over to another program later on in life, but until that day comes I am going to push Visual Studios to its bare limits and make it feel like a used toy coming out of prison.

Revenge of the Nerds... :ugeek:
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Premium Prize Tourney Sign Ups [19/64]
Lieutenant jak111

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

Sounds like it's going to look real nice you finish it!
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Return to Mafia Discussions