Role Wishlist

Discuss Mafia Games, roles, ideas for games, mechanics, and everything else related to the game here!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Role Wishlist

Postby rishaed on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:49 pm

As a mod I don't lie to the players, I find that if they can't trust the mod who's supposed to answer their questions then who can they trust? That being said things like results being skewed or something like that is quite important.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby aage on Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:58 pm

rishaed wrote:As a mod I don't lie to the players, I find that if they can't trust the mod who's supposed to answer their questions then who can they trust? That being said things like results being skewed or something like that is quite important.

If night actions by other players cause certain investigative roles to be misinformed, so be it. That's the game. When I made the first Matrix mafia game I considered withholding information from players about their role (eg. Neo would have semi-crappy powers at first until he would get shot, Smith would turn into a third party bulletproof SK after this happened, stuff like that) and I wouldn't mind that happening to me if it didn't screw me over. In the Virus-setup, it does, though. You turn players into pawns and give them no real choice, except to just play out their purpose.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed May 29, 2013 10:09 am

One-shot lynchproof SK.
show
Corporal DoomYoshi
Entertainment Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (5)

Return to Mafia Discussions