Conquer Club

Three Little Pigs Mafia [D3] ENDGAME! MAFIA WIN!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Three Little Pigs Mafia [D3] Revenge...

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 pm

drake_259 wrote:except now :)

ERRONEOUS
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:58 pm

This is why activity in mafia games are so important..... mafia is just lurking in the shadows right now, waiting to snipe vote a townie

Postby drake_259 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:05 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:This is why activity in mafia games are so important..... mafia is just lurking in the shadows right now, waiting to snipe vote a townie

yup, so just hope they can scumhunt what they can 2moz as im probz dead after getting u :)
Corporal drake_259

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:21 pm

i had my eye on MOB for a while, partly because the player before mob (talapus or something from the back of my mind) acted a bit sketchy too, and mob is also not giving me a good feeling.

i was just waiting to get some action before openly suspecting anyone.

big FOS to mob.

i'm not going to vote just yet, because there's only 4 votes needed, and mafia has 2 out of those 4 votes, so it's too easy to accidently lynch the wrong guy.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:
drake_259 wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:knew that was gonna happen..... any argument I have is WIFOM, I think we should role claim and get leads that way.

"Let's do it right the first time."

and now you want that mass claim to go out, too out the cop if its in the game.

no I want a mass claim because I am town and have nothing to hide. I knew as soon as I hit submit I shouldn't have done that. Okay hold on...

Thats bullshit, even if the cop role claimed that wont help the mafia. Unless of course there is a lead. If there is a cop they are the only "guaranteed" safe person. If we dont lynch tonight we lose no matter what, even if the cop claims. No matter what it will be 2:2, mafia wins. So if anything the cop roleclaiming is only beneficial to the town, and I think we should follow their direction. Its word vs word here and I do stupid shit to make myself look scummy, when I have NEVER been mafia in my life on CC so far.

so your weird actions might be because you're a little bit nervous being mafia for the first time, and you're not really sure what to do.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:21 pm

No way if I was mafia I would be way more organized.. Last night I would have established a time or date to go online and check this, and I would just vote at the same time as my partner plain and simple. I wouldn't draw so much attention to myself.

Reason why I'm acting so weird is because I have yet to feel really apart of this game until now.. I came in as a replacement. Little activity.... It's hard to sniff out ANY mafia...

I thought drake was onto something, but now that I think of it, it was more bait for a mafia, and the Village Idiot fell right into it

Postby Bleed_Green on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Drake can you please clarify why you have FOS'd me, I was the only one to make an actually case as to why I had voted you, Sir just voted you, then as soon as I make the case two others had followed, You did not come back to give a defense on my case to you, Right now Mob is acting the most suspicious pushing for a mass claim with Sir following pretty close behind due to his inactivity so far this day but was pretty active in the previous days about being present,,,

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach him to phish and he'll charge your credit card for lunch forever. ;)
Captain Bleed_Green

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Unvote don't want drunk votes or people to vote while I'm sleeping!!! Screw you scum bastards!!! Eat it!

Postby drake_259 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 am

Bleed_Green wrote:Drake can you please clarify why you have FOS'd me, I was the only one to make an actually case as to why I had voted you, Sir just voted you, then as soon as I make the case two others had followed, You did not come back to give a defense on my case to you, Right now Mob is acting the most suspicious pushing for a mass claim with Sir following pretty close behind due to his inactivity so far this day but was pretty active in the previous days about being present,,,

Well from MoB actions i doubt it is zimmbah

and that leaves u and sir, now sir had a complete random vote just to start the game off, (this means he could be either town or mafia)

you come up with a case and vote to make me L-2 which is scummy, no, but i'm just leaning towards you more, when i get home later i will re read again (love thats its only 7 pages haha) and see what your previous replacements have done and talk about you 2 more.
Corporal drake_259

Postby drake_259 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:05 am

Right have had another read through

Inb4 Mob and Sir, now why?

squirrel (green) tried to get the lynch on talapas (mob) d1 after doc was outed. right if i didn't think mob was maf i would have easily said green is instead but because of all of mobs scumtells sir is the only other person as squirrel would not try to lynch his own partner.
Corporal drake_259

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:05 pm

drake_259 wrote:Right have had another read through

Inb4 Mob and Sir, now why?

squirrel (green) tried to get the lynch on talapas (mob) d1 after doc was outed. right if i didn't think mob was maf i would have easily said green is instead but because of all of mobs scumtells sir is the only other person as squirrel would not try to lynch his own partner.

I think we can work with this, I am going to think about it today

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:06 pm

If I am the lead you guys really want to go off of, would me putting a vote on Sir make any progress?

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:56 pm

VOTE COUNT

MoB Deadly (1) - drake_259 L-2

With 5 alive, 3 to lynch
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 pm

VOTE MOB
also, did you guys notice there is no original player left? lolz
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:56 pm

lmao

I am at L-1, I am town! Sir is obv mafia

unvote vote sir

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:49 pm

i think i'm going to throw the hammer on mob.

reasons:

Mob immediatly asked for a roleclaim, but didn't claim himself, after i claimed, he's asking for a massclaim again, but not claiming even after getting pressure.

drake votes me
mob votes me immediatly after (bandwagon). said he 'didn't realise it's 4 to lynch'

he also bandwagoned on drake on night 2, with no real good reason.

if he's not scum, he's really acting like one. and i can't really find anyone who has acted more scummy then him.

also. if he was town, he'd be lynched by now. because there's only 3 votes needed and there's 2 scum. so if only 1 townie votes 1 random guy, the 2 scum can put in the extra 2 votes, and instantly win the game.

so unless Sir and Drake are both scum, Mob is scum.

even tho i don't exclude Sir being scum, and not sure about the new drake either, i think Mob has a better chance of being scum.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Ill gladly Roleclaim. Do Not vote for me zimmah! I am glad you were honest before, I thought for sure you were scum that was going to drop the hammer.

I am Smart Swine (Vanilla Townie) I am supposed to have a PR that I ALWAYS forget to save my life. probably because I never had a PR before and I do not visit this thread often

ā€œLetā€™s do it right the first time.ā€

Zimmah you gotta believe me, Who would my mafia partner be if I was mafia. I will follow whoever you wish to vote

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Possibilities:

Mob is not scum - First vote is a townie. the 2 scum will vote Mob, Mob will get lynched. Mafia win. since this has not happened, this is no longer a possibily. which means either MOB OR Drake MUST be scum (or stupid)

Mob is not scum - First vote is scum. now the second vote will likely not be scum, because otherwise they'd make it very obvious, however they might try to trick a 3rd person (townie) into hammering, essentially winning them the game. This might be the case right now. and that would mean mob is town and both drake and sirsebstar are scum.

most likely scenario however:"

mob is scum - First vote is most likely townie (as scum would not likely be the first to vote on scummates with only 3 votes needed to lynch), which would mean drake is townie. the second vote would OBVIOUSLY not be scum in this scenario, as they'd risk to lynch their own ally. so in this scenario it would definitly clear sirsebstar of being scum, unless he's really confident that mob can't be saved at this point in time and is doing a very smart but risky distancing move. the hammer would also not be thrown by scum. which essentially means all 3 townies have to vote for mob to get lynched.

if you are telling the truth:

drake must be scum. no other option available (and very likely sirsebstar too, because otherwise the 2nd mafia would have hammered by now)

if you're not telling the truth: Bleed_Green and you must be scum.

so it's either Mob and Green or Sir and Drake
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:18 pm

It has been almost a week, I think Sir put the second vote on me, thinking a townie no longer cares about this game and will just cast their vote

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Based on Sir's post HE doesnt even care about having to wait for another townie to put a vote on me. If he was town I think he would give a reason, not just toss it on me

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:36 pm

vote mob
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Wrong. GG Mafia

At least this game is put to rest

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:51 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Wrong. GG Mafia

At least this game is put to rest

then explain me this:
Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:57 pm
drake_259 wrote:Okay i believe bleed and zimmah are the mafia
sir had a joking vote, okay and then you two are the only other 2 lynchers,

if sir is mafia, i would be more willing to bet zim to be so vote Zim

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:00 pm
MOB wrote:Him roleclaiming first could very well be a hoax. I believe it. Going to do more research, will vote him for now
unvote vote zimmah

Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm
drake wrote:unvote

my reasoning was that drake could NOT be scum because i KNOW for sure i'm town. and if he was scum (and therefore you would be town) he would not have unvoted, but instead wait until sirsebstar hammered (his scum mate)

therefore, since drake and sirsebstar are no scum, it had to be you and green.

now, if you're not scum, then explain me why my reasoning was wrong.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Well then Bleed and Sir are mafia and just took forever to vote? Thats why I kept my vote on Drake for so long I was trying to lure mafia in so I could unvote quick, but they didnt post all day long

Postby zimmah on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:03 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:Well then Bleed and Sir are mafia and just took forever to vote? Thats why I kept my vote on Drake for so long I was trying to lure mafia in so I could unvote quick, but they didnt post all day long

well, if you're not lying, mafia have to be really bad, because:

drake can't be mafia. if drake was mafia, he would have NO reason at all to withdraw his vote (he could have won the game if i died, since drake would know i was not mafia, and therefore he would know they would win instantly if i got lynched, therefore drake must either be town, or stupid).

if you are town, and drake is town, then you would have a town vote against you, so all mafia had to do, was vote you and win the game. therefore, Sirsebstar could be mafia (he voted you after drake) but since bleed_green didn't vote you, he'd either not be mafia, or be stupid, or forgot about this game completely.

if i didn't vote you, it would just be a matter of time before bleed_green would. and they'd have won either way.

because unless drake is really stupid, he can't be mafia, there's just no possible way.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives