trinicardinal wrote:safariguy5 wrote:Scene
After the events of the day, many citizens were eager to begin the new day. The discussions had led to many suspicions, an a few of them were sure to be realized.
A man noticed some suspicious looking creatures in an alleyway.
"You there, what do you think you're doing?" He cried, walking up to one of them.
As the creature turned around, the man recognized who he was.
"You! You're one of the ones responsible for all these deaths!"
However, the man failed to notice that the other creature had sneaked behind him. As the man turned around to leave, the other creature smacked the man in the face with a frying pan.
As the man's vision slowly faded to black he was able to make out a third creature talking nonstop at a what looked like an animal's skeleton. The skeleton seemed to be annoyed, but was unable to get by the chattering creature.
Rodion, The Mayor, Town Cop has been killed!
It is now Day 5! With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
dammit - ok time to at least get something positive out of this situation.
1. The scene makes it clear that I was roleblocked.
2. The scene also makes it clear that the roleblock is made part of the scene where it involves the busdriver - therefore MoB could not have been roleblocked on N3. That's further proof that MoB was lying.
3. Betiko - what was your night action? - you were supposed to take care of Epitaph
4. Epi - same question - you were supposed to cover Rodion.
5. I'd love to vote immediately for MoB but I am holding to Rodion's request that we discuss everything fully - FOS MoB
6. I have to return Epitaph to my suspect list - he may well be mafia
7. thing is MoB is also mafia which makes betiko a strong possibility as well.
8. MeDeFe - what input do you have for us?
I'll get to more in a while
I guess i now have to say it... but those 2 devices were the only things I had. I had to keep up the mystery to be another potential threat on mafias last night with the bus, rodion and medefe.
I think all this scene and rodion's death despite of his recommendations makes it pretty clear that epitaph isn't a backup doctor and that he lied. how do you explain that epi?