Conquer Club

H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (10/17)[D4] A Tale of Revenge & Sh

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:16 pm

jonty125 wrote:Well the idea was lynch the first VT claim, so mafia can't claim it and forced to claim something else but now I suppose you could lynch me but all I can say is I'm town, don't lynch me. And BTW as these are going to be one of my last words please consider #1 - Jak being unable to spell his claim look who else spelt their claim wrong and what faction they were. #2 - Doom, 4 investigative roles???

Well mate, it's a little bit hypocritical to saying to lynch all VT's and using my claiming a VT as reason. There's a double whammy against you.

I believe Doom, though I believe he or Spiesr might have a bit of a sanity issue, but given the amount of mafia so far.. I do not doubt it as much as others seem to do.

What seems more odd than 4 investigative roles is 3 VT's... You're the last to claim and you pick a VT to claim as. Did the other roles seem risky with 2 already claimed VT's Jonty? It seems odd to me the reason Dazza chose to say he was VT only to stand up and say VT's were in the game. But you claiming VT after being so unkind toward the claim seems a bit messed.

If you turn up scum Jonty, it's where you claimed VT after being a hypocrite that got you.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

jak111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Well the idea was lynch the first VT claim, so mafia can't claim it and forced to claim something else but now I suppose you could lynch me but all I can say is I'm town, don't lynch me. And BTW as these are going to be one of my last words please consider #1 - Jak being unable to spell his claim look who else spelt their claim wrong and what faction they were. #2 - Doom, 4 investigative roles???

Well mate, it's a little bit hypocritical to saying to lynch all VT's and using my claiming a VT as reason. There's a double whammy against you.

I believe Doom, though I believe he or Spiesr might have a bit of a sanity issue, but given the amount of mafia so far.. I do not doubt it as much as others seem to do.

What seems more odd than 4 investigative roles is 3 VT's... You're the last to claim and you pick a VT to claim as. Did the other roles seem risky with 2 already claimed VT's Jonty? It seems odd to me the reason Dazza chose to say he was VT only to stand up and say VT's were in the game. But you claiming VT after being so unkind toward the claim seems a bit messed.

If you turn up scum Jonty, it's where you claimed VT after being a hypocrite that got you.

Really? 3 VT's seems odd to you in a game this size? I have been in smaller games with more than 3. Also why do you think Spiesr has sanity issues?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Vote Count

MoB Deadly:
dazza2008:
spiesr:
everywhere116:
jonty125: 4 (spiesr, everwhere, sound, doom)
Victor Sullivan: 1 (jak)
new guy1:
soundman:
Doom Yoshi: 3 (dazza, jonty, new guy,)
jak111:
NL:

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Unvote, Vote Jonty

I never said he has sanity issues, I said one of them COULD have sanity issues, don't take it out of context. Plus I just don't know I feel weird about how and what Jonty claimed after him being so hypocritical about it.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:40 pm

jak111 wrote:Unvote, Vote Jonty

I never said he has sanity issues, I said one of them COULD have sanity issues, don't take it out of context. Plus I just don't know I feel weird about how and what Jonty claimed after him being so hypocritical about it.

Woah woah woah buddy. I took nothing out of context. I merely asked: "Also why do you think Spiesr has sanity issues?"

Just a question mate :roll:

Why so jumpy???
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:08 pm

dazza2008 wrote:

Woah woah woah buddy. I took nothing out of context. I merely asked: "Also why do you think Spiesr has sanity issues?"

Why so jumpy???

I think he can have insanity issues because that's been a problem in our last game, so one or two would not surprise me here.

You were referring somewhat to it unless my mind is playing games on me. Either way, it is only a guess that one of them is a bit... insane...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 pm

jak111 wrote:
dazza2008 wrote:

Why so jumpy???

I think he can have insanity issues because that's been a problem in our last game, so one or two would not surprise me here.

You were referring somewhat to it unless my mind is playing games on me. Either way, it is only a guess that one of them is a bit... insane...

OK. I think he is sane. He is the only cop so I would suspect he is sane. His results look sane too. He got guilty for chap who was scum. Innocent for Strike, he was third party and they are often found innocent under investigation and innocent for Doom, he is either town or the Godfather.

Seems sane to me. I could be wrong though.

So whats the plan here? Lynch all VT's and hope for the best?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:31 pm

I don't really know. I'm a VT, so I will say one or two of us is at least VT's. But I question the hammah slammah >.< If that claim is true he HAS to vote for Jonty now. (Jonty is at L-1). So this is to test him a bit.

Also I refer to Doom may be insane. Spiesr may be sane, but Doom might be the one with the sanity issues.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby dazza2008 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:50 pm

jak111 wrote:I don't really know. I'm a VT, so I will say one or two of us is at least VT's. But I question the hammah slammah >.< If that claim is true he HAS to vote for Jonty now. (Jonty is at L-1). So this is to test him a bit.

Also I refer to Doom may be insane. Spiesr may be sane, but Doom might be the one with the sanity issues.

Yup but he only can if he is online. Hammah Slammah is a strange 1. How would Doom's role work as not sane?
Corporal dazza2008

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 pm

unvote vote jonty

Hammah slammah! :(

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:00 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
jak111 wrote:I don't really know. I'm a VT, so I will say one or two of us is at least VT's. But I question the hammah slammah >.< If that claim is true he HAS to vote for Jonty now. (Jonty is at L-1). So this is to test him a bit.

Yup but he only can if he is online. Hammah Slammah is a strange 1. How would Doom's role work as not sane?

Well Doom's role could get a false item/clue (I'm just thinking of if I made the game of how it COULD be mind you XDD)

And looks like Sully came through with his Hammah Slammah. We'll see if it paid us off.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby everywhere116 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Oh, come on. No gifs, Sully?
"Disease, suffering, hardship...that is what war is all about."-Captain Kirk, from "A Taste of Armageddon"
Corporal everywhere116

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Okay, that hammer ends Jonty. If the game doesn't end now, the plan going forward will be to through every investigation and the roleblock at the unconfirmed players, hoping to find something of value there. Then tomorrow use whatever we found out to continue down the list on unconfirmed players. My personal choice for tomorrow right now would be DoomYoshi, but obviously the choice may be affected by whatever we find tonight.

Also, Tails, it would be nice if you could send Mob a pm asking him to send in his action since he hasn't been replaced yet.
Captain spiesr

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

spiesr wrote:Okay, that hammer ends Jonty. If the game doesn't end now, the plan going forward will be to through every investigation and the roleblock at the unconfirmed players, hoping to find something of value there. Then tomorrow use whatever we found out to continue down the list on unconfirmed players. My personal choice for tomorrow right now would be DoomYoshi, but obviously the choice may be affected by whatever we find tonight.

Also, Tails, it would be nice if you could send Mob a pm asking him to send in his action since he hasn't been replaced yet.

Mhmm, I hope Sound can get us at least one more clearance. Just one more so we can narrow it down to me, and two others ;o.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby spiesr on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm

jak111 wrote:Mhmm, I hope Sound can get us at least one more clearance. Just one more so we can narrow it down to me, and two others ;o.
Just remember that if Soundman blocks someone and there is no kill, it doesn't 100% mean that the person he blocked is scum. The real scum may have not made a kill that night in the hopes of framing whomever he blocks.
Captain spiesr

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 pm

I bet we got scum already though. I doubt we need plans for tomorrow. Good game all.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:I bet we got scum already though. I doubt we need plans for tomorrow. Good game all.

I hope you're right, and I agree with Spiesr's statement. It's just good to not be overconfident Doom, we have had 2 for 2 lynches and 1 lucky night kill from a SK 3rd party.. We might not have luck but we'll see today.

Come on tails post it already (I'm just joking I know you gotta get online and check first of all) I'm just anxious to see if we made the right move or not >.<...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Truthfully, I don't think jonty is scum, but we'll see.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby new guy1 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Victor Sullivan wrote:Truthfully, I don't think jonty is scum, but we'll see.

-Sully

Same here.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:44 am

Vote Count

MoB Deadly:
dazza2008:
spiesr:
everywhere116:
jonty125: 6 (spiesr, everwhere, sound, doom, jak, victor)
Victor Sullivan:
new guy1:
soundman:
Doom Yoshi: 3 (dazza, jonty, new guy,)
jak111:
NL:

Lynched noted. Scene will come tomorrow morning.

spiesr wrote:Also, Tails, it would be nice if you could send Mob a pm asking him to send in his action since he hasn't been replaced yet.

Word.

-Tails

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

btw when I said "tomorrow morning," I really meant "tonight after work" lol. Go ahead and send in your night actions. Scene will come in 8-9 hours after my shift. sorrz.

-Tails

Postby spiesr on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:31 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:btw when I said "tomorrow morning," I really meant "tonight after work" lol. Go ahead and send in your night actions. Scene will come in 8-9 hours after my shift. sorrz.

-Tails
Well, I assume all this means that we did not lynch the last remaining scum member. But, we still kind of need to see the lynch scene before we know what to do with our actions, don't we?
Captain spiesr

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm

spiesr wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:btw when I said "tomorrow morning," I really meant "tonight after work" lol. Go ahead and send in your night actions. Scene will come in 8-9 hours after my shift. sorrz.

-Tails
Well, I assume all this means that we did not lynch the last remaining scum member. But, we still kind of need to see the lynch scene before we know what to do with our actions, don't we?

I would think so.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jak111 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:23 pm

spiesr wrote:

-Tails

+1, if you have night actions and you're town, please hold them until we know exactly what Jonty was.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby soundman on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 am

I'm guessing he must have been telling the truth. So VT.
Lieutenant soundman

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives