Conquer Club

H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Hectic Eclectic Mafia (15/17)[D2] No escape for deserter

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 am

chapcrap wrote:
spiesr wrote:
chapcrap wrote:You need to watch someone with a night role (perhaps CLEVER) and then the next day, you can say where he went. If he confirms you, then you are mostly confirmed. Of course, that means you have to rely on the person you watch to go somewhere and then confirm it and then have everyone else believe that you are both telling the truth. As of now, I know no one that would participate with you except CLEVER.
That is not how a watcher works. Rather you have described the powers of a tracker.

:oops: That was a mistake. I get the roles confused all the time
DoomYoshi wrote:Just because saf can verify that ghost was roleblocked doesn't mean that ghost is a watcher.
I think this is important to remember. Saf's verification adds substance to ghostly's claim, but does verify the claim. He could easily have another role. He could easily be mafia. Although, his claim is more believable. Both, one, or neither could still be mafia.

There has been a lot of claiming going on today... I'm not sure how many people we should force to claim in one day.

If we are going to play the "he could still be mafia" game. Then lets see. All CLEVER has backing him is his claim.

As far as how much his claim has helped my defense, it basically boils to this. At least I was telling the truth about being role blocked.

Anyways, off for the night, thats all I can add.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 am

i think im caught up and figured it out now
but i would like to now when jak111 actually started playing mafia games
it says he joined 2009
but that could be for other parts of the sites
cause other than being new there is no reason to claim that early
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jonty125 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:42 am

Saf claimed on a whim?

Town RB is too common to fakeclaim, so unless someone counter-claims jak is still my #1 suspect.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby strike wolf on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 am

Thought it over....Ghostly may not be as single minded as I thought he was and there some believability to his claim now so Unvote. I'll probably end up hopping on the Jak bandwagon as I still feel that lynching the claimed doc is a bad move. For now though I have a busy weekend so I probably won't post until Monday.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:i think im caught up and figured it out now
it says he joined 2009

OMFG!
It was not a noob move. The nxt person to suggest that I will pursue relentlessly. So you better hope you don't live in Ontario.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:37 pm

unvote.

I would vote Jak but it was probably just him being a noob.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Then where do we go? We dont want another claim, and we dont want to risk lynching one of them?
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:34 pm

dazza2008 wrote:unvote.

I shake my fist at you sir.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby MoB Deadly on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:38 pm

I dont think there is one thing anyone has agreed on with this game yet.
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby jak111 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:11 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:I dont think there is one thing anyone has agreed on with this game yet.

I'm more used to the quick werewolf game on Whirled where if you agree or don't there's a time limit (it's like 30 seconds) and it picks one of the highest voted for people randomly at the end of the time limit to lynch...

But in here, luckily there isn't a.. <.< Nevermind he set it to Monday now, but we've had a lot of time to bs around and get no where. Yoshi I have no experience with so I'm not sure what he's doing at all. But to clarify my reasoning on dazza instead of him trash talking, I'm not a noob, yet I'm not a seasoned player of the forum version of this game. I vote for him because he is the exact same as he was in our last match, cocky and full of himself (Don't take it to heart, I mean it in a... nice..ish.. way) Calling out other people if there was a hint of others after them because he was mafia, so he neither took a lead on a single case nor did he stay confident with a single vote. If you think I'm scum Dazza vote for me instead of beating around the bush playing the 'good' guy. You're neither taking the lead on cases, and your backing off mine now that others are because you're unconfident you will successfully get me lynched, which is your downfall because it clearly shows you are afraid to put out your own opinion about something. You THEN go ahead and put the reason for your unvote because I'm a 'noob' which you only say because others have mentioned it so you think of it as a safe reasoning to get your vote away from something/someone you obviously are beginning to realize you have no power over.

So this 'noob' just struck back with a crushing blow that until you can legitly counter it with your own words and not someone else's words, my vote remains on you. You're a shadowy person which I think would be good IF you're mafia, but I think I just shined a light on your shadow you wish never could be reached.

THERE, I'm done my hyperactive rant for the day. Which if when this game ends Dazza does turn out Mafia and I was right about any of the above statements, you all have to agree that I can laugh :)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Well well well... Now this is interesting. Unvote Vote Safari!

Why? Because I'm Gletkin from "Darkness at Noon" and I'M the town roleblocker!

I also blocked Safari last night, not sure what that means until we know which mafia member he is. If he is the mafia roleblocker then Ghostly is lying because he couldn't have been blocked because of my block. Right? Anyways we'll figure that out tomorrow! :D
Lieutenant soundman

Postby new guy1 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Unovte, vote Safari for the post above. Good game safari.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 pm

jak111 wrote:
MoB Deadly wrote:I dont think there is one thing anyone has agreed on with this game yet.

I'm more used to the quick werewolf game on Whirled where if you agree or don't there's a time limit (it's like 30 seconds) and it picks one of the highest voted for people randomly at the end of the time limit to lynch...

But in here, luckily there isn't a.. <.< Nevermind he set it to Monday now, but we've had a lot of time to bs around and get no where. Yoshi I have no experience with so I'm not sure what he's doing at all. But to clarify my reasoning on dazza instead of him trash talking, I'm not a noob, yet I'm not a seasoned player of the forum version of this game. I vote for him because he is the exact same as he was in our last match, cocky and full of himself (Don't take it to heart, I mean it in a... nice..ish.. way) Calling out other people if there was a hint of others after them because he was mafia, so he neither took a lead on a single case nor did he stay confident with a single vote. If you think I'm scum Dazza vote for me instead of beating around the bush playing the 'good' guy. You're neither taking the lead on cases, and your backing off mine now that others are because you're unconfident you will successfully get me lynched, which is your downfall because it clearly shows you are afraid to put out your own opinion about something. You THEN go ahead and put the reason for your unvote because I'm a 'noob' which you only say because others have mentioned it so you think of it as a safe reasoning to get your vote away from something/someone you obviously are beginning to realize you have no power over.

So this 'noob' just struck back with a crushing blow that until you can legitly counter it with your own words and not someone else's words, my vote remains on you. You're a shadowy person which I think would be good IF you're mafia, but I think I just shined a light on your shadow you wish never could be reached.

THERE, I'm done my hyperactive rant for the day. Which if when this game ends Dazza does turn out Mafia and I was right about any of the above statements, you all have to agree that I can laugh :)

My vote was on Ghostly and I unvoted because of what Saf said.

Me saying you were a noob was meant as a joke to Doom.

DoomYoshi wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:i think im caught up and figured it out now
it says he joined 2009

OMFG!
It was not a noob move. The nxt person to suggest that I will pursue relentlessly. So you better hope you don't live in Ontario.

dazza2008 wrote:unvote.

I thought it was clearly a joke. Clearly not 8-[ . Sorry.

Anyway.

soundman wrote:Well well well... Now this is interesting. Unvote Vote Safari!

I also blocked Safari last night, not sure what that means until we know which mafia member he is. If he is the mafia roleblocker then Ghostly is lying because he couldn't have been blocked because of my block. Right? Anyways we'll figure that out tomorrow! :D

Vote Safari. If he is scum then ghotly likely is too if not we need to take out Soundman tomorrow.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby jak111 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Unvote, Vote Saf.
My case on Dazza can wait, you just got called out Saf.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby spiesr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

soundman wrote:Why? Because I'm Gletkin from "Darkness at Noon" and I'M the town roleblocker!

I also blocked Safari last night, not sure what that means until we know which mafia member he is. If he is the mafia roleblocker then Ghostly is lying because he couldn't have been blocked because of my block. Right? Anyways we'll figure that out tomorrow!
Well, this is interesting. I was wondering what we were going to do to round out the day, now I know. Anyhow, I need to hear what Safariguy has to say before I decide who to vote for...
Captain spiesr

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Well there is it much defense somebody can offer to a counterclaim.

Vote saf
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Well there is not much defense somebody can offer to a counterclaim.

Vote saf

Ebwop
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Well since you want to speak hypothetically, I still could have been role blocked if either you are lying, or safari isnt a role blocker and the mafia actually have a role blocker.

So, while I am happy you decided to counter claim, Im afraid you cannot go off assumption that I too am mafia. Just sayin. :P
Cadet ghostly447

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:10 pm

ghostly447 wrote:

Well since you want to speak hypothetically, I still could have been role blocked if either you are lying, or safari isnt a role blocker and the mafia actually have a role blocker.

So, while I am happy you decided to counter claim, Im afraid you cannot go off assumption that I too am mafia. Just sayin. :P

Yeah but there would be a pretty high chance in my eyes.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

Yeah but there would be a pretty high chance in my eyes.

Well, I cant go against public opinion. But I can go against your logic of "Theres a pretty high chance in my eyes". Either way, that is to be dealt with tomorrow.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby dazza2008 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:17 pm

jak111 wrote:Unvote, Vote Saf.

o you really even have a case on me? The way I read it you mistook my joke for being serious, which I already explained, did I not?

I can't blame you for that really since jokes can be hard to pick up from someone typing but after me explaining is it not obvious?

Fastposted by the ghost.

Yeah. Lets cross that bridge tomorrow.
Corporal dazza2008

Postby chapcrap on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

ghostly447 wrote:

He wasn't saying that you were for sure mafia because of this. He's saying that if saf is a mafia roleblocker, then you couldn't have been roleblocked last night, meaning that you are lying. Which most likely means that the town doesn't want you around.

I will wait to hear what saf has to say about this, but he is about 98% scum right now.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby ghostly447 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

chapcrap wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

He wasn't saying that you were for sure mafia because of this. He's saying that if saf is a mafia roleblocker, then you couldn't have been roleblocked last night, meaning that you are lying. Which most likely means that the town doesn't want you around.

I will wait to hear what saf has to say about this, but he is about 98% scum right now.

Alrighty. I thought he was just saying I was scum no matter what. lol.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby jak111 on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:28 pm

dazza2008 wrote:
jak111 wrote:Unvote, Vote Saf.

o you really even have a case on me? The way I read it you mistook my joke for being serious, which I already explained, did I not?

I can't blame you for that really since jokes can be hard to pick up from someone typing but after me explaining is it not obvious?

Fastposted by the ghost.

Yeah. Lets cross that bridge tomorrow.

Oh, I got the joke, but the rest of my case isn't part of your little 'joke' But like I said, it can wait till we deal with Saf.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby spiesr on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

chapcrap wrote:He wasn't saying that you were for sure mafia because of this. He's saying that if saf is a mafia roleblocker, then you couldn't have been roleblocked last night, meaning that you are lying. Which most likely means that the town doesn't want you around.
Well, even then, we had a bus-driver alive last night who is now too dead to tell us what he did. So, it could be possible that he switched Safariguy someone, and there fore Safariguy was not role-blocked by Soundman, leaving him free to block Ghostly. So I would say it would be impossible for Ghostly to be telling the truth should Safariguy turn up as a scum role-blocker. But, it would be increasingly hard to justify...
On that note, did anybody else notice that they were role-blocked last night?
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives