H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: H.E. Mafia, Game Over, Town Prevails. [archive plox]

Postby pancakemix on Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Apologies for dropping out of this one. Shit got crazy and I couldn't keep up at the time. I just got too far behind. Wish I could have stuck it out, cause this looked good. :(
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 pm

spiesr wrote:If Safariguy was blocked night1, then how was Ghostly blocked?

I waffled on this one, too. At the time, I brought it down to timestamps. I figured that two roles sending in the same action went to the one who sent it first. I don't know what I was thinking. In retrospect, soundman's block should've stopped Saf's, thus freeing ghostly. The way I did it should only happen if they had targeted each other.

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby soundman on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 am

Awesome game Tails! It was a lot of fun. And good game mafia!
Lieutenant soundman

Medals: 49
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am

strike wolf wrote:I think it was pretty well balanced. I think that I kind of threw a wrench in things for mafia when I killed Ghostly and Chapcrap. I don't think not lynching Ghostly would have saved Clever but could have bought mafia a town lynch on day 4. I think claims screwed over mafia mostly though. I can't believe that Safari claimed role blocker when he did. For the record, my fake claim was going to either be Sherlocke Holmes-detective/Flavor Cop or something I felt I could play off as an overeager vig. I was seriously hoping that I wouldn't have claim to be honest.

@Spiesr: I did actually see your tag...after I had already sent in the action to kill Chapcrap...I had gotten the feeling you were investigative. don't remember what tipped me off but I had the feeling and decided to follow your lead on who to kill (worse case scenario. I frame you the next day. That would have worked out terribly for me).

I was trying to play the probability card. I figured if I backed ghostly (who was drawing a lot of heat) I would be able to get town cred while throwing suspicion off clever. I mean, with 1 night's actions, how likely is it that you're the one mafia roleblocked, especially since ghostly didn't claim Day 1.

I was also unconvinced that clever was going to be able to get out of being lynched on Day 2. As I said before, mafia with voting manipulation can be quite powerful towards endgame, so I figured it was better to keep clever alive.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

lol first game i ever played and i was mafia!
it was ridiculously tough and since getting lynched i find i def. enjoy being town more
all in all fantastic game , kept me reading even after i died
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives