Conquer Club

Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [2/16] Endgame: Pirates Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [7/16] Day Four: Only one

Postby Victor Sullivan on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm

The latter is correct.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:19 pm

The role does make sense. We don't know if mafia were given fakeclaims though. Just to verify: which nights have you used the action Victor?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:29 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:The role does make sense. We don't know if mafia were given fakeclaims though. Just to verify: which nights have you used the action Victor?

Well if no one unvotes it's past the time I'm hammering him in one hour from now. We'll find out shortly.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [8/16] Day Four: Only one

Postby soundman on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:29 pm

soundman wrote:Vote Count:

SPARTACUS1974
isaiah40
thehippo8
Victor Sullivan - Isaiah, Hippo, Doom, Spartacus - (L1)
TeeGee
new guy1
DoomYoshi
jak111

With 8 alive it takes 5 to make someone walk the plank.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby jak111 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Looks like it's hammer time. Vote Sully.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

jak111 wrote:Looks like it's hammer time. Vote Sully.

He was already hammered actually. There are currently 7 alive, so 4 to lynch.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

Oh wow, this is very true.... I wonder if even Sound has noticed that :P
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 pm

At this point, the only people not on the wagon are Victor and new guy. If he turns up scum, we know who to lynch tomorrow.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby soundman on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 am

jak111 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Oh wow, this is very true.... I wonder if even Sound has noticed that :P

Stupid daykill. :oops:

SPARTACUS1974
isaiah40
thehippo8

Victor Sullivan - Isaiah, Hippo, Doom, Spartacus - (Lynch)
TeeGee
new guy1
DoomYoshi
jak111

With 7 alive it takes 4 to make someone walk the plank.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby soundman on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 am

Ship's Log, July 20th, 1712

There was one that seemed suspicious. We knew his name but not his job. The crew demanded answers and he eventually gave them. With only one death last night the crew had been feeling good and so the rum had flowed freely. Bad decisions come from drunk pirates. The crew did not buy his answer.

Victor Sullivan - Parrot (Commuter) - Has walked the plank (Thinking about a parrot forced to walk the plank made me laugh :lol: )

Night Four Begin! Please send in your actions.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 am

soundman wrote:Ship's Log, July 20th, 1712

There was one that seemed suspicious. We knew his name but not his job. The crew demanded answers and he eventually gave them. With only one death last night the crew had been feeling good and so the rum had flowed freely. Bad decisions come from drunk pirates. The crew did not buy his answer.

Victor Sullivan - Parrot (Commuter) - Has walked the plank (Thinking about a parrot forced to walk the plank made me laugh :lol: )

Night Four Begin! Please send in your actions.

It sounds like the parrot could have just flown away. Unless we tied it's wings up :P
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [6/16] Night Four: Bad Decisions

Postby thehippo8 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:08 am

Now for the parrot jokes ... a'la Monty Python!!

So what now? Back to Isaiah I guess!
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [6/16] Night Four: Bad Decisions

Postby soundman on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Ship's Log, July 21th, 1712

One gunshot. Just one. But our numbers are dwindling fast. We are making for safe harbor but I do not know if we will make it in time. It will be close.

Spartacus - Quartermaster (Jailkeeper) - Killed Night Four

Day Five Begin!
Lieutenant soundman

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Ok, Isaiah, what happened during the night?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby soundman on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Vote Count:

isaiah40
thehippo8
new guy1
DoomYoshi
jak111

With 5 alive it takes 3 to make someone walk the plank.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby isaiah40 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:17 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Ok, Isaiah, what happened during the night?

Only that you visited NG1, so why did you visit him??
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, I guess it is time for a claim now.

I am the Flavor Cop.

N1 investigated clever and found sleeping powder, so I knew he was a roleblocker, but not his alignment. N2 was roleblocked. N3 investigated neb, found coffee and donuts, didn't have a chance to defend him though. N4 investigated new guy, found paperwork.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 pm

i should of jailed myself lol
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Anyways, I am going to guess that Isaiah and new guy are the last mafia. I am more sure of Isaiah though; perpetually scummy activity. I didn't really get a read on new guy's role with the information presented.

Jak, I am keeping in the corner of my eye. He has been keen on hammering recently, which may be a scum getting a lucky pass. At this point, I am only 100% sure that myself and hippo are town.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby isaiah40 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:26 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Anyways, I am going to guess that Isaiah and new guy are the last mafia. I am more sure of Isaiah though; perpetually scummy activity. I didn't really get a read on new guy's role with the information presented.

Jak, I am keeping in the corner of my eye. He has been keen on hammering recently, which may be a scum getting a lucky pass. At this point, I am only 100% sure that myself and hippo are town.

Nope sorry, I'm town.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:27 pm

There is 5 of us left, I think I know why Doom cleared Hippo (He was Spartacus' target last night) But before I vote because we CANNOT get today's lynch wrong boys, there's two mafia left so no quick voting and letting them hammer.

isaiah40 - Claims Tracker
thehippo8 - Claims Captain (vig sort of)
new guy1 - ? (Paper work???)
DoomYoshi - Claims Flavor cop
jak111 - Is Mason with CMS

So. My guess at the moment but no jump voting boys because we can not be wrong this time, is Doom.
Reasons
- I cleared him only on the basis that he was blocked by CLEVER and there was 3 kills/attempts the same night.
- He claimed Flavor Cop in HE after another cop role was claimed if anyone remembers and he turned out last scum!
- He's constantly pushing on me being scum when I'm the ONLY person claiming Mason with CMS, and he's too afraid to counter claim me because he knows he'd be caught red handed if he tried that fake claim.

As for the other, I am not sure anymore. I believe Hippo is town with me, but Isaiah, and New Guy... I'm not sure of either of you. One has been avoiding questions, the other has been a bit hyper active with the gun he received...

If a single one of you jump on a vote tonight I am going to hunt you down <.< We need time to think this throughly, no more band wagons on ideas.

So New Guy.. are you going to claim at all? We're down to the final 5, 3 vs 2 (I'm SURE of it with the game this size and only 2 mafia dead).

Also, this might be another thing. Doom CLAIMS to know CLEVER was a roleblocker through his role (I was making an assumption and turned out right). Yet he was still a part of the wagon on CLEVER.

SPARTACUS1974
isaiah40 - Victor - (L5)
thehippo8
Victor Sullivan[/color]
Some7hingCLEVER - New Guy, Neb, isaiah, Doom, Spartacus, Jak - (Lynch)
TeeGee
new guy1
ghostly447
DoomYoshi - Clever - (L5)
jak111
Nebuchadnezer - Hippo - (L4)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to make someone walk the plank.

So hmmm.... where am I going with this? Doom is obviously one mafia. He's made so many slips and his last post finally cleared it for me.

But before I finalize it I wish to see everyones posts and no one votes until tomorrow at least.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 pm

The only problem with not voting RT today is that I'm on holiday and there may be a couple of RT days in between before I get access to internet (maybe, depends on the hotel!). So if you'd like me to put up or shut up just say! :)
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 pm

thehippo8 wrote:The only problem with not voting RT today is that I'm on holiday and there may be a couple of RT days in between before I get access to internet (maybe, depends on the hotel!). So if you'd like me to put up or shut up just say! :)

Up to you bud, we're going to have to get by on luck if you are town, because then we'd have an even amount of votes without the 3rd to finish a mafia off...
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:46 pm

jak111 wrote:There is 5 of us left, I think I know why Doom cleared Hippo (He was Spartacus' target last night) But before I vote because we CANNOT get today's lynch wrong boys, there's two mafia left so no quick voting and letting them hammer.

So. My guess at the moment but no jump voting boys because we can not be wrong this time, is Doom.
Reasons
- I cleared him only on the basis that he was blocked by CLEVER and there was 3 kills/attempts the same night.
- He claimed Flavor Cop in HE after another cop role was claimed if anyone remembers and he turned out last scum!
- He's constantly pushing on me being scum when I'm the ONLY person claiming Mason with CMS, and he's too afraid to counter claim me because he knows he'd be caught red handed if he tried that fake claim.

As for the other, I am not sure anymore. I believe Hippo is town with me, but Isaiah, and New Guy... I'm not sure of either of you. One has been avoiding questions, the other has been a bit hyper active with the gun he received...

If a single one of you jump on a vote tonight I am going to hunt you down <.< We need time to think this throughly, no more band wagons on ideas.

So New Guy.. are you going to claim at all? We're down to the final 5, 3 vs 2 (I'm SURE of it with the game this size and only 2 mafia dead).

Also, this might be another thing. Doom CLAIMS to know CLEVER was a roleblocker through his role (I was making an assumption and turned out right). Yet he was still a part of the wagon on CLEVER.

SPARTACUS1974
isaiah40 - Victor - (L5)
thehippo8
Victor Sullivan[/color]
TeeGee
new guy1
ghostly447
jak111

So hmmm.... where am I going with this? Doom is obviously one mafia. He's made so many slips and his last post finally cleared it for me.

But before I finalize it I wish to see everyones posts and no one votes until tomorrow at least.

1. I got the idea in that game from this game, the only defense I can make is that they are different games, I am not fake claiming.

2. Where is the law that states mason is always a town role? If you can find it, will stop keeping you in the back of my mind as scum. There is no way to clear your role.

3. Also, roleblocker is just as likely (if not more likely) to be a mafia role as a town role. I can believe that clever is a roleblocker, but not believe he is town.

So that defeats all 3 of your points against me. Also, last night I was accounted for. Where were you last night jak?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jak111 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
jak111 wrote:There is 5 of us left, I think I know why Doom cleared Hippo (He was Spartacus' target last night) But before I vote because we CANNOT get today's lynch wrong boys, there's two mafia left so no quick voting and letting them hammer.

Reasons

SPARTACUS1974
isaiah40 - Victor - (L5)
thehippo8
Victor Sullivan[/color]
TeeGee
new guy1
ghostly447
jak111

1. I got the idea in that game from this game, the only defense I can make is that they are different games, I am not fake claiming.

2. Where is the law that states mason is always a town role? If you can find it, will stop keeping you in the back of my mind as scum. There is no way to clear your role.

3. Also, roleblocker is just as likely (if not more likely) to be a mafia role as a town role. I can believe that clever is a roleblocker, but not believe he is town.

So that defeats all 3 of your points against me. Also, last night I was accounted for. Where were you last night jak?

2.)Yes, because it'd make sense for me to be paired with the ship's doctor. Bravo on the WIFOM logic.

3.)Though the same could be said about flavor cop if you wish to go that far. Mafia have them to find the townie roles bud.

1.)Perhaps, or perhaps you'd hope it'd work the 2nd time.

Overall your logic seems off Doom. Also about that hammer statement a few posts back, you seemed keen yourself to hammer Sully the other day, hmm?

I wish a mod in one of these games would give me a power that I could actually make use of with my cases in a game for once -.- I hate having no night actions, it makes me feel ignorant to what's going on and vulnerable to attack.

I still want to know what the heck New Guy did when he visited Sully before I vote.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives