Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [2/16] Endgame: Pirates Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [5/16] Day Five: Jailor Down

Postby new guy1 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Thats a little more reasuring coming from a confirmed townie :). But the suspense is freaking killing me.
Sergeant new guy1

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Postby jak111 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 pm

new guy1 wrote:Thats a little more reasuring coming from a confirmed townie :). But the suspense is freaking killing me.

and I'm NOT a confirmed townie? :P Well the way I see it is everyone had their chance to lynch isaiah when I had him at L1 or L2 D1. Let's say you're telling the truth, then Doom would be the last left. So he's our biggest chance to take a mafia out of this game ;)
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"
Lieutenant jak111

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby soundman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

soundman wrote:Vote Count:

isaiah40
thehippo8
new guy1

DoomYoshi - Jak, Hippo, isaiah - (Lynch)
jak111

With 5 alive it takes 3 to make someone walk the plank.

That is a lynch. Scene will be up in an hour or two. I have to leave and don't have time to write it right now.
Captain soundman

Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Postby soundman on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Ship's Log, July 21th, 1712

We be at critical point today. If we didn't find one of the treasonous dogs today then we all be dead. We decided to push Doom overboard. We found a collar and Crucifix in his quarters.

DoomYoshi - Preacher (Flavor Cop) - Walked the plank

Please send in night actions!
Captain soundman

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1)

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [4/16] Night Five: Preacher Drow

Postby new guy1 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh my. I think I have to go back and check my notes now, this comes as a suprise to me. Good night everyone, lets get the last one tomorrow.
Sergeant new guy1

Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm

GO TOWN!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:28 pm

*Gargling Noises*
highscore
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Postby new guy1 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:35 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:*Gargling Noises*

That just made me laugh my head off.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 am

Hmm, let's see what happens tonight. Tomorrow there will be 2 of you left to choose from. I have my bets on New Guy if I die.
Highest Rank:

Lieutenant jak111

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4)

Postby soundman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

Ship's Log, July 22th, 1712

Four of us settled down in our bunks. Only three of us got up. The cabin boy was found below with a bullet in the back of his head.

Isaiah - Cabin Boy (Tracker) - Has been killed

Day Six Begin!
Captain soundman

Postby soundman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:46 am

Vote Count:

thehippo8
new guy1
jak111

With 3 alive it takes 2 to make someone walk the plank.
Captain soundman

Re: Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life! [3/16] Day Six: The Last Day

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

Jak claims to be a mason, which is a sound claim, but does NOT mean he was town. I believe this to be one occasion. He has lead cases the whole game bascially, and therefore has seemed in control and trustworthy, which is how my brother played (sorry for the meta gaming) when he was the SK in Rodion's Final Fantasy game, in which he almost won. Therefore, I have taken a rather disliking to many people that lead the game. It is nessesary, but it does not clear you. While Doom tried to make a small case on me using his information gained as a mafia flavor cop, you through him under the bus, disassociating you with him and therefore trying to confirm your role as town. I also find it ironic that your partner was CMS, who was also a doctor... I find it odd that he died night one, which leads me to believe that you found out his role and killed him durring the night as to kill our doctor and put the mafia a leg up.

Since I have come to the conclusion you are the only last mafia, I also assume that you knew Doom was mafia flavor cop and so believed his shallow evidence that I had paperwork, which was correct, but did not give much support as to what I was, nor could you disconfirm that I was the hider. Therefore, you used his own shallow evidence against him and threw him under the bus in a last ditch effort to keep the mafia going, being that you brought the case back upon doom and therefore effectivly severed your connection with him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

Jak claims to be a mason, which is a sound claim, but does NOT mean he was town. I believe this to be one occasion. He has lead cases the whole game bascially, and therefore has seemed in control and trustworthy, which is how my brother played (sorry for the meta gaming) when he was the SK in Rodion's Final Fantasy game, in which he almost won. Therefore, I have taken a rather disliking to many people that lead the game. It is nessesary, but it does not clear you. While Doom tried to make a small case on me using his information gained as a mafia flavor cop, you through him under the bus, disassociating you with him and therefore trying to confirm your role as town. I also find it ironic that your partner was CMS, who was also a doctor... I find it odd that he died night one, which leads me to believe that you found out his role and killed him durring the night as to kill our doctor and put the mafia a leg up.

Since I have come to the conclusion you are the only last mafia, I also assume that you knew Doom was mafia flavor cop and so believed his shallow evidence that I had paperwork, which was correct, but did not give much support as to what I was, nor could you disconfirm that I was the hider. Therefore, you used his own shallow evidence against him and threw him under the bus in a last ditch effort to keep the mafia going, being that you brought the case back upon doom and therefore effectivly severed your connection with him.

This is what I came up with, alot of it being in the last day just because of the new found connection that presented you with doom, and I know a few things you will say in your defense, but I also know the answers to those. I am basically possitive that jak is the mafia, and if Im wrong forgive me town, but I will give him a chance to defend himself before I confirm my vote on him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:33 pm

And I would vote hippo if we hadnt gotten the GF day one, cause his role sounds like GF with priveleges :P. But since we got GF, his role is pretty much cleared to me, sorry for double post, wanted to add a reason for why hes clear in my eyes.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby jak111 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:11 pm

new guy1 wrote:Okay. The hippo's role is basically confirmed in my eyes. And so therefore, I am going to say that jak is the final scum. I have very little evidence as you have covered your tracks well, as opposed to me who have made many mistakes effectively framing myself. However, I have done some final reasearch on the both of you, and while the hippo has played a rather "backburner game" with his trip to America, he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it.

This is what I came up with, alot of it being in the last day just because of the new found connection that presented you with doom, and I know a few things you will say in your defense, but I also know the answers to those. I am basically possitive that jak is the mafia, and if Im wrong forgive me town, but I will give him a chance to defend himself before I confirm my vote on him.

I have led the cases, two of which were on the mafia. If you do not like that I am confirmed and Hippo is confirmed and your scum buddies were picked off one by one by two of my cases then good luck. Hippo IS cleared as well in my eyes. He claims captain, no one counter claimed him. Also Spartacus pretty much cleared him when he jailed Hippo and there was still a kill. Even the night kills (3 attempts first two nights, he had two shots) adds up.

On the other hand what bothers me is New Guy is claiming a hider role. Which I do not believe one bit. His scum buddy Doom tried to make a fake claim and a fake case on me. Here's where you two went wrong. You never taken me out after time and time again that I've been a confirmed townie. If I wasn't here Doom might still be alive and you two would have won. With me being a confirmed townie and Hippo being a confirmed townie, and New Guy making last ditch efforts to get a mafia win. I am going to go ahead and cast my vote where New Guy cannot put his vote where his mouth is, I can because I am 75% sure New Guy is mafia (the other 25% is on Hippo, but he's pretty much cleared).

Vote New Guy

P.S in your last message "he basically confirmed his role by giving isiah a gun and coming out to admit it." TeeGee gave Isaiah the gun and got mod killed for doing so. You've just made mistake #20 (Exaggerating number for effect XD). Also, why would I throw both Doom and NoS under the bus so to speak? It's funny how Doom came up with the information on you and you confirmed it like he was 100% accurate (Which I highly doubt sound would say "btw, your character has a letter from the queen" etc... to you). Once Doom was killed and proven he was mafia, you decided to try and make up this fake scenario with Doom and me when in fact all Hippo has to do is go back and check. You and Doom were agreeing with each other until now that Doom's role is now revealed as mafia to everyone.

So before I let Hippo vote and end this game for a town win. I wish to ask. Did you enjoy trying to fake claim with Doom? ;) It almost worked but your fake claims had flaws. There's no way you AND Hippo were cleared with you being a "hider" while Isaiah was confirmed Tracker. So your claim was a fake claim because you can only 'clear' someone else who was already cleared from being a captain. See you made ANOTHER mistake of letting Hippo live, if you let someone else live besides me or Hippo you might have a chance with all your schemes. But you made the mistake of who you left alive, causing no doubt in mine or Hippo's mind that you are in fact the last mafia ;)
Highest Rank:

Lieutenant jak111

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives