Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Japanese - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D5! 6/11

Postby freezie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Before someone asks, I was the one who killed strike.

So, 3 assumptions:

1) He passed cult leader to someone before dieing. I dunno why a role would do that, though...

2) The cult leader can recruit, but passed leadership to the last recruitee. Sort of like a virus spreading. This is nearly not probable since ( I beleive ) everywhere died the night he was recruited. Or at least looked like it.

3) On death, the original cult leader can pass his right to someone else. More probable than 1rst.

I still think general to be one of them, and wouldn't mind lynching him today...But..
Corporal 1st Class freezie

Postby freezie on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I also counted 4 nights to recruit, with 3 cultist dead. Meaning we're once again nearing LyLo..Unless pancake blocked a recruitment..

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 am

freezie wrote:I still think general to be one of them, and wouldn't mind lynching him today...But..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Strike replace General? Therefore you would be correct, but he's already dead.

As for potential cult candidates, I'm most concerned with you or pancake, given your abilities.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby pancakemix on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
freezie wrote:I still think general to be one of them, and wouldn't mind lynching him today...But..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Strike replace General? Therefore you would be correct, but he's already dead.

As for potential cult candidates, I'm most concerned with you or pancake, given your abilities.

-Tails

I've been bussing myself, for whatever that's worth.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Should we resort to a mass claim, perhaps?

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby freezie on Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:32 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

-Tails

Call me stupid if you will, but I did target strike last night because he did replaced general... #-o

And I do understand you are concerned about me. I expected as much when I claimed. Without a sk, I did beleive I would be outted if I claimed out of fear for the sk..

Postby freezie on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Sweet, no activity, at all. Well, out of the remaining players, I am more inclined to beleive Medefe and Pancake as town. Both claimed and works out with what happened, or what seemed to have happened.

I am honestly more worried about Victor, though. He really hasn't said much all game...And honestly with cults, it's hard to find scum tells unless they have been recruited for a long while....

Vote: Victor

Postby edocsil on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Yeah, lets make sure to keep this moving.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby pancakemix on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:30 pm

freezie wrote:Sweet, no activity, at all. Well, out of the remaining players, I am more inclined to beleive Medefe and Pancake as town. Both claimed and works out with what happened, or what seemed to have happened.

I am honestly more worried about Victor, though. He really hasn't said much all game...And honestly with cults, it's hard to find scum tells unless they have been recruited for a long while....

Vote: Victor

This is probably a wise sentiment. Victor, since you have so kindly offered up the idea of a mass claim, I suggest you go first.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Re: Golden Pantheon - Japanese - D1! 11/~11

Postby Victor Sullivan on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm

I am Susanoo, Town Bomb, confirmed by flavor:
edocsil wrote:It was new gods, a but the same game. The location moved, the players changed, but the game began again.

This time it was the gods of Japan Izanagi, Izanami, Susanoo and many more. The gods assembled. They knew the game was being played, but the knew not the players. The gods looked at each other and began to talk. They knew that there were enemies among them but who would they been. Few gods recognized each other, but a few of them knew one another by name.

They talked and talked and one name came forward. He said his name was Omoikane. They let him go as night came, they decided he was not a foe.

It is now N1 72 hours for all night action.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby soundman on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Well the only one left now is Tail. How about a claim?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 am

I'm the god of wind, Fujin, Town Tracker.

N1 I tracked everywhere, he targeted me. I'm assuming he wasn't cultist then.
N2 I tracked freezie, I never got a response, so I'm assuming MeDeFe blocked me.
N3 I tracked strike (as doc), he targeted soundman.
N4 I tracked strike 2.0, didn't get a response again. At this point I'm guessing he must've got killed and maybe his recruit didn't go through.

So I'm guessing, now that this is all typed out, that freezie may be clear, at least from last night. I think Victor might be a good choice if I were cult. He's been laying low, and with his MO nobody actually lynches him hardly.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:42 am

To clarify, my bomb ability only counts with NKs. If I'm lynched, nothing happens. I'm essentially vanilla with a sprig of mint.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby freezie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:13 am

Alright well..Am running out of ways to breath activity back here...

Soundman, Jonty received a role change after beeing rebirthed. What happened with your role?

Postby soundman on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:28 am

freezie wrote:Alright well..Am running out of ways to breath activity back here...

Soundman, Jonty received a role change after beeing rebirthed. What happened with your role?

Since I didn't die with him I'm guessing that all that changed was the lover part. I'm just pure mason now.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby pancakemix on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 pm

soundman wrote:
freezie wrote:Alright well..Am running out of ways to breath activity back here...

Since I didn't die with him I'm guessing that all that changed was the lover part. I'm just pure mason now.

I don't buy that for a minute.

Vote soundman
Epic Win

Postby freezie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Unvote

Very well. Thank you soundman for your answers. However, I'd like to point afos at pancake, if you don't mind.

For one simple reason: Why the hell are you voting soundman's for? Oh, I don't truely beleive his claim either, but that's second order. I still beleive us to be near endgame due to the cult leader not beeing found, and I'd like to get him above any other out there. Jonty/soundman died day 2. Were reborned day 3. Sound may not be town anymore, but mathematically, he cannot be cult leader. At worse, he'd be a simple cultist. The only possibility is that he was offered cult leadership afterward, but that's a risky assumption to make.

Postby pancakemix on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:00 pm

freezie wrote:Unvote

Very well. Thank you soundman for your answers. However, I'd like to point afos at pancake, if you don't mind.

For one simple reason: Why the hell are you voting soundman's for? Oh, I don't truely beleive his claim either, but that's second order. I still beleive us to be near endgame due to the cult leader not beeing found, and I'd like to get him above any other out there. Jonty/soundman died day 2. Were reborned day 3. Sound may not be town anymore, but mathematically, he cannot be cult leader. At worse, he'd be a simple cultist. The only possibility is that he was offered cult leadership afterward, but that's a risky assumption to make.

And how exactly can he not mathematically be cult leader? Bear in mind, I am not convinced that you weren't recruited last night.
Epic Win

Postby freezie on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Considering that Everywhere, a cultist, died the on the same day scene that Soundman was reborned, it would be hard for him to have recruited someone while he wasn't alive.

Postby pancakemix on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:21 am

freezie wrote:Considering that Everywhere, a cultist, died the on the same day scene that Soundman was reborned, it would be hard for him to have recruited someone while he wasn't alive.

And what to you suggests that he would have been the one responsible for that and not the previous cult leader?
Epic Win

Postby freezie on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

pancakemix wrote:
freezie wrote:Considering that Everywhere, a cultist, died the on the same day scene that Soundman was reborned, it would be hard for him to have recruited someone while he wasn't alive.

And what to you suggests that he would have been the one responsible for that and not the previous cult leader?

I have already answered that. It's highly improbable that soundman is the cult leader, unless he was offered cult leadership way afterward.

freezie wrote: The only possibility is that he was offered cult leadership afterward, but that's a risky assumption to make.

Postby pancakemix on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:05 pm

freezie wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

I have already answered that. It's highly improbable that soundman is the cult leader, unless he was offered cult leadership way afterward.

freezie wrote: The only possibility is that he was offered cult leadership afterward, but that's a risky assumption to make.

Not to the extent that I'd consider it worth discounting. What else would prompt the displacement of a cult leader?
Epic Win

Postby freezie on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:39 pm

pancakemix wrote:
freezie wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

Not to the extent that I'd consider it worth discounting. What else would prompt the displacement of a cult leader?

I don't know why you keep asking me questions that I have either already wrote my thoughts about, or asking me questions that I can not answer, the fact remains that the odds of soundman beeing cult leader at this point in time is extremely slim at most.

Facts:

Soundman was town before beeing rebirth.
Everywhere was cultist before Soundman was rebirthed.
Thegeneral and Safari also flipped cultist.
Thegeneral was 'ex cult leader' meaning it is entirely possible there is another cult leader right now. It could be soundman. It could be anyone else too.

We can talk about anything that could have happened between us 2 for a long while..it won't change the facts. IN all honesty, I'd like to hear more people than you and I..

Vote: Inactivity

Postby edocsil on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:38 am

Deadline is the 30th....

Whoever has the most votes at that time will be hung.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby pancakemix on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Facts:

Soundman was town before beeing rebirth.
Everywhere was cultist before Soundman was rebirthed.
Thegeneral and Safari also flipped cultist.
Thegeneral was 'ex cult leader' meaning it is entirely possible there is another cult leader right now. It could be soundman. It could be anyone else too

You forgot a few:

None of the above facts disprove the idea that soundman could have become a new cult leader
The rebirth produced a scum character from a formerly town character

And I agree, activity needs to increase. I believe a prod is in order. Mod, if you'd please?
Epic Win

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives