Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4: Half down

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:49 am

thehippo8 wrote:
skillfusniper33 wrote:My PM does say that we could talk, and I assumed that yours did as well.

Wow, really? Cause mine mentioned nothing of the sort. I don't believe you, sorry. As to what we can talk about? We could have worked out how to deal with the SG screw-up!! It has been very hard for me to accept that I am masoned with mafia, look back in my posts where I have been nothing but loyal, but it must be so! If I am wrong on this then that's something I will have to accept, but looking back the penny has dropped for me and it seems the only reasonable answer.

If hippo is that sure then unvote vote skill
Sergeant jgordon1111

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby Leehar on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 am

Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?
It doesn't make sense we'd have 1 masoned mafia and 1 not?
show
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Medals: 135
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4 Vote Count

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 am

Offical Vote Count

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Skillfulsniper33-L1 (some7hingCLEVER, TheHippo8, Jgordon1111)
jgordon1111-L3 (Skillfulsniper)
highscore
Captain crazymilkshake5

Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

Leehar wrote:Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?

See here is the problem leehar, once it started falling apart now they are pointing at each other(but skill still managed to vote me)

I see a vote split coming.

one says his role pm states they can talk,the other one says his didnt?

Hippo states they could have worked out the SG7 screw up,That means despite both of them having previously said skill might have accidentally done it or some other mysterious other player did it, They knew skill did it and let it slide.

I am not buying they didnt talk and it was an accident betiko and NG1 died. Or that they let SG7 take the fall,leading us to believe SG7 did the kill and ending in his lynch.

therefore if they split up it looks like there is another player in the game killing and they have one more shot on N4

And / the problem I think is coming with hippo tracking you is I cant stop the ninja.So you die I get blamed with hippo declaring he tracked me because he believed / was a tracker and when night came he had to change plans so he tracked me and I visited /.

Skill and hippo have layed the ground work for the above scenario.

So I say try coming up with that now hippo and see how far you go with it.

I think I am on the mark because as soon as I called them out on thier game play and pointed out their mistakes, the gears started shifting quick.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2)

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:29 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
Leehar wrote:Idk, if Hippo is confident enough to lynch his mason partner, then it seems impossible for me that they're both mafioso's, and if thats the case there's another duo here who is?

See here is the problem leehar, once it started falling apart now they are pointing at each other(but skill still managed to vote me)

I see a vote split coming.

one says his role pm states they can talk,the other one says his didnt?

Hippo states they could have worked out the SG7 screw up,That means despite both of them having previously said skill might have accidentally done it or some other mysterious other player did it, They knew skill did it and let it slide.

I am not buying they didnt talk and it was an accident betiko and NG1 died. Or that they let SG7 take the fall,leading us to believe SG7 did the kill and ending in his lynch.

therefore if they split up it looks like there is another player in the game killing and they have one more shot on N4

And / the problem I think is coming with hippo tracking you is I cant stop the ninja.So you die I get blamed with hippo declaring he tracked me because he believed / was a tracker and when night came he had to change plans so he tracked me and I visited /.

Skill and hippo have layed the ground work for the above scenario.

So I say try coming up with that now hippo and see how far you go with it.

I think I am on the mark because as soon as I called them out on thier game play and pointed out their mistakes, the gears started shifting quick.

I don't know what skill knew, but I knew nothing and my vote on SG was based on the case against SG - just like everyone else.

I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I don't follow this. What do you mean another person in the game? And, again, I have no ninja talents (more's the pity) and am a simple tracker as I have explained.

This was the previous suggestion, I'm agreeing with it because that's how I was cleared. If jg really is the protector then jg will protect /. I/ will track me and I will track an undisclosed person. If / gets it right then he is a confirmed tracker.

LOL, no my gears have taken a long time to shift. In fact, I have found it difficult to turn on my mason partner as that goes against my personality!

Having said all that, I am taking a risk here and if my partner turns out town then you lot have me totally bamboozled and I take my hat off to you!! There is always a degree of calculated risk and trust in these things but, hey, you have to make a decision. I am unsure why there is so much fence sitting, but I agree this has been one of the more perplexing mafia games I've played! Good luck all!
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Sorry, just to correct myself on the protection role. jg, you said you can't stop a ninja (which I find weird but there it is) so I get your concern there. All I can say is thatt here has to be an element of trust in everything we do. I know you don't believe me when I say I have no ninja talents, but you are going to have to make a decision.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [12/12]

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:All PM's sent out, waiting for 10 people to confirm then D1 will start!

If i forgot anything in your role PM send me a PM and i will fix it.

TheHippo8 wrote:I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I knew it... 8-[
highscore
Captain crazymilkshake5

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [12/12]

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
crazymilkshake5 wrote:All PM's sent out, waiting for 10 people to confirm then D1 will start!

If i forgot anything in your role PM send me a PM and i will fix it.

TheHippo8 wrote:I discussed this with the mod, if the mod wants to comment on this then that's a matter for the mod. But no, we never spoke at night.

I knew it... 8-[

well thats what i noticed but it WAS in the pm for skill so skill knew yet did nothing.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:35 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Sorry, just to correct myself on the protection role. jg, you said you can't stop a ninja (which I find weird but there it is) so I get your concern there. All I can say is thatt here has to be an element of trust in everything we do. I know you don't believe me when I say I have no ninja talents, but you are going to have to make a decision.

My problem is hippo, that at this point I am almost dead certain skill is the shooter the ting is the dead giveaway on him.

My vote is on skill,but I am uneasy about it,because I know I can stop him.

I cant stop you. your character leaves me disabled and strikes me odd because nightcrawler can teleport where he wants when he wants,and can carry someone with him,most times undetected.

I have bounced back and forth between you two on my vote,because I cant decide which of you is the godfather, I feel its you because of what you can do,but in the back of my mind what keeps ringing in my head is 2 face was a powerful politician prior to becoming 2 face. It doesnt seem true to me he would take second place to night crawler.

And when skill turns out to be the shooter between you, another town dies either / or me, I figure leehar might be covered because of the shield clever has the suit of armor. I am leaning toward / because I cant help against someone who isnt using bullets.But a tracker can still track.

just my thoughts on this again.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:36 am

I'm at the airport about to fly home. Plane is delayed so that adds another 3 hours to my day. Yay! Don't expect me to be too chipper tomorrow. 8 1/2 hour's flying time in 2 3/4 hours from now. I may check in again before I go, if I get a chance, otherwise see ya all tomorrow. Otherwise, cherio!

Postby Leehar on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:51 am

thehippo8 wrote:I don't know what skill knew, but I knew nothing and my vote on SG was based on the case against SG - just like everyone else.

You knew he was masoned to you, yet you didn't know he was a PGO? And thats why he could actually be responsible for betiko's death?
show
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (23) Clan Achievement (16) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (2) General Contribution (9)

Postby / on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:41 pm

I don't think there's much more info to be gained today, I hope that this is the right decision, otherwise GG

Vote Skill for the hammer
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [6/12] Day 4 Vote Count

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Offical Vote Count

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Skillfulsniper33-Lynch (some7hingCLEVER, TheHippo8, Jgordon1111, /)
jgordon1111-L3 (Skillfulsniper)
highscore
Captain crazymilkshake5

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Well i hope we were right..if not there is always tommorow.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby skillfusniper33 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

GG Mafia
Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (10)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (3)

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:24 pm

still putting my vote on hippo tomorrow skill if I am still here. But you guys gave it a run with that stuff just to many mistakes.
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 pm

By my count town wins even when hippo gets one of us. still going to be 3 to 1 come vote time. TOWN WINS =D>
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm

As the last of the heroes gather in the square, they discuss what they are going to do with the final days.

So there is 6 of us left, logically there are 2 villains and 4 heroes.

Well, we could go with the two that have brought up the most questions, the two trackers.

A little odd that there are two of you, hmm?

Yes, it is odd, but I guess we were just lucky, an odd couple if you will.

But nobody can stand up for you though? logic dictates that there is only 1 real tracker.

I beg to differ, I can actually prove that I am not mafia, I have a friend.

And how well do you know this "friend"?

Well we havnt talked in a while, But were still firends!

And whats his name?

His name is Harvey dent.

Two Face? We must get rid of him! he is a dander to us all!

they find him, sleeping in his house

There he is! Get him!

As the heroes watch in awe, Two face shrinks to a tiny spec of dust, still sleeping.

show: Who was he

you have 48 hours to send me your night actions.
highscore
Captain crazymilkshake5

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Fastposted ... night all.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! [5/12] Night 4: Spock?!?!

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

HE IS DANDER TO US ALL!!! lol cracks me up

but i guess he wasnt lieng..hmmm idk what to do now but its night so shhhh
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:HE IS DANDER TO US ALL!!! lol cracks me up

but i guess he wasnt lieng..hmmm idk what to do now but its night so shhhh

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 pm

oh shit
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby Leehar on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:38 am

jgordon1111 wrote:oh shit

A bit late, no >_>
show
Colonel Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am

:oops:
Sergeant jgordon1111

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:52 pm

As the heroes are sleeping, one of the Villains is roaming through the streets of HeroesVille.

He comes across the house that his worst enemy lives in, as he walks inside, he stumbles upon a sleeping hero, laughing, he picks him up, and punched him across the room. knocking him out cold. While he is knocked out, the Villain once again picks him up, but this time he punches him violently in the face, Killing him instantly.

Filled With Blood lust the Villain transforms into a being of another world, and while the heroes are sleeping, he crushes all of heroesville, heroes and all.

show: What happened

Gah, now i can stop typing in green! :lol:
Congrats to jgordon1111 and some7hingCLEVER for winning! =D> =D>
Will Post role PM's and night actions soon!

Now if ya'll dont mind, could yall give me some feedback on how fun this game was? like were the sides balanced, how the scenes were, WOW factor, ect... it would be much appreciated!

Last thing, I know that i said Safari guy balanced the roles, but i do admit i did some tweaking to it... :)
highscore
Captain crazymilkshake5

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives