Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Crazys Superhero Mafia! Game Over! Villains Win!

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Wed May 16, 2012 8:28 pm

shieldgenerator7 wrote:22 days later, you finally have a different reply :roll:
better late than never I guess.

what were you told to claim?

-SG7 ( :lol: )

mason
one of the wonder twins actually! ha i was like noooo its to easy for the wonder twins to be in this game! so on the spot i was like nah JOAT is what ill do. lolol
when it got to night scene jgordon sent me a message and the subject line was..."wtf....."
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Wed May 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

mason
one of the wonder twins actually! ha i was like noooo its to easy for the wonder twins to be in this game! so on the spot i was like nah JOAT is what ill do. lolol
when it got to night scene jgordon sent me a message and the subject line was..."wtf....."

oh wow. the intuition is strong with this one... oh man that's so hilarious. :lol: can you tell us more behind the scenes of the mafia of this game?
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 am

shieldgenerator7 wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:

mason

oh wow. the intuition is strong with this one... oh man that's so hilarious. :lol: can you tell us more behind the scenes of the mafia of this game?

lol in all the pms we sent i was saying townish things lol and i at one point made him think i was town. lol i dont remember what i said but it was funny. i think it was something along the lines of my powers and how i would use them for town lol.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives