You Are On Side BClick Here! To go to Side A
Welcome to Two Sides, a modern, small, but crime ridden outskirt to a heavily industrialized city, poverty and strife are commonplace, and the people long for a change. Swindlers are happy to offer a change for the worse, but perhaps the people can break the cycle as a strange overlap in ideals and worlds creates a shift.
I'm back! And I have a small setup to try.
The days will be quick, 7 RL days or less, and I will enforce lynches as mandatory.
But that's not all, This Signup Only, ROLES ARE TWO FOR ONE!
That's right, enclosed in your PMs will be two separate(?) roles for two different threads of the game. Each side of the game operates as it's own game with it's own day and nights to be played simultaneously, but how these threads interact with one another is a secret for now.Rules Please Read, Important
1. You may only communicate in a thread you are currently alive in.
2. You may talk about either thread in either thread.
3. If you have special communication privileges as stated in your Role PM, you may NOT reveal the role you do not have these privileges for by secret communication.
4. At the end of a day the person with the most votes WILL be lynched automatically.
5. In the event of a tie that doesn’t specifically have a “no lynch” majority a random tied person will be lynched, “no votes” count as a tie between all players.
6. Trying to guess the setup may result in dizziness, vomiting, headaches, and combustion, this game has not been tested on humans.
7. All other basic rules apply.Players
10.jonty125 deadline killed day three
5.safariguy5 deadline killed day four
7.new guy1 deadline killed day five