Two Sides Mafia: Side B, EndGame, It Spreads

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Two Sides Mafia: Side B, EndGame, It Spreads

Postby drunkmonkey on Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Yeah, we got lucky with not getting detected. Especially considering Victor's investigation.

I was really surprised that got swept under the rug so quickly once cult discussion started up.

honestly i was debating once a cult was found to just say i was cult and tell all culties to vote but i didnt know if it was legal

I was debating the same thing. I knew it was legal, but didn't think of trying it until Thursday. I was afraid it as too late and would backfire, and knew we would win after recruiting soundman anyway.
Major drunkmonkey

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby pancakemix on Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:
drunkmonkey wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Yeah, we got lucky with not getting detected. Especially considering Victor's investigation.

I was really surprised that got swept under the rug so quickly once cult discussion started up.

honestly i was debating once a cult was found to just say i was cult and tell all culties to vote but i didnt know if it was legal

No, not illegal. I was just concerned about something I couldn't plan for, like a daykill. At the end, I figured they'd pin leader on Rodion anyway.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri May 04, 2012 5:14 pm

well if you thought about it there were five of us and five of them one was crazy whos vote i controled we could have just outvoted them
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby drunkmonkey on Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Some7hingCLEVER wrote:well if you thought about it there were five of us and five of them one was crazy whos vote i controled we could have just outvoted them

What he's saying is that one of them could have had a strange ability which allowed them to kill during the day or end the day early without a lynch. It wasn't worth the risk.
Major drunkmonkey

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (10)

Postby Some7hingCLEVER on Fri May 04, 2012 6:28 pm

drunkmonkey wrote:
Some7hingCLEVER wrote:well if you thought about it there were five of us and five of them one was crazy whos vote i controled we could have just outvoted them

What he's saying is that one of them could have had a strange ability which allowed them to kill during the day or end the day early without a lynch. It wasn't worth the risk.

oh i gotcha well all in all great game everyone.
Cadet Some7hingCLEVER

Postby Victor Sullivan on Thu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah! I had Rodion found out Night 2 by confirming his third party alignment with my Town Special Cop role. PCM and Rodion made a good decision recruiting me, as I was about to slam Rodion.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (9) Map Contribution (4) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives