Conquer Club

NCIS Mafia: Mafia Win!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: NCIS Mafia [5/16] Day 5: Insomnia

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Isiah, gonna be straight up, I didnt let chuck know for two reasons:

1. I didnt know if he would find something odd about it or not.

2. I mostly just forgot about it. I was just rereading my role about a week ago and I remembered that I could be a mason. lol

I know its suspicious, but its the truth. I just really didnt have much time.

Also, about the chuck problem. If you lynch saf tonight, give me a target to shoot tonight (IK, its wifom but everyone can say who they think is scummy and I can shoot them since there is no busdriver (or at least Im assuming since one died). You will see my flavor of the accent and the gun (sig saur something) and you will know its me. If you dont want to lynch someone because of the possible lylo issue, let me shoot him tonight and talk to chuck to prove I have the ability to. Mafia shouldnt get a kill tonight since it seems they are flipping every night and there will be 4 of us. We lynch one and if that one is not me for some reason and we get the wrong person I still have a kill to save us. It will be between the two besides me and chuck since I know he is being truthful. Go back and look back, I was SURE chuck was town at all times because I knew his name and character.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

I mean think about it guys, if I was concerned with you guys believing my claim I would have claimed something else. I know how scummy it sounds but Im confident I can get you guys to believe me and have no doubt in your mind that Im really a vig.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:06 pm

isaiah40 wrote:unvote

I just realized something. Since I protected chuck last night and used up my one shot, one of these 3, new guy, saf and IB, tried shooting chuck! So who was it?? Only new guy has claimed he has a gun, but why would he shoot his own daughter? saf, well, he didn't stop the lynch against strike wolf and why? Does he have a gun as well? How about you IB??? Do you have a gun? Though I've haven't heard of a doctor having a gun. So really the two biggest suspects here are saf and ng. Who should we lynch first??

lol sometimes the easiest choice is the best choice.

I am beginning to suspect we just have one mafia left and that would be Safari. We can only lynch ONE person.

Lets look at the roles claimed and what you will find in a mafia game.

Cop- I believe Chuk is the cop. He is also probably insane in that he gets opposite results. BUT we have had a bus driver so that screws with things even more. Its WIFOM. I do believe he is who he says.

Doc- I am the protector you will have one every game. Night 1 I protected Edoscil. Night 2 I protected Chuk. Night 3 AND Four I protected Isaiah. Isaiah says he lost a ssheild, which means the bus driver could have been involved.

This is the way I see it. I believe Saf is guilty. He hasn't posted a defense besides saying he sent in his NA and doesn't know what happened. His action was a day action and None of us has the ability to stop his "No Lynch"

Vote Safari
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Im feeling a strong town vibe from isiah because he started talking alot and trying to lead town in the right direction. I know chuck is town because he is my mason partner and his role wouldnt be anti-town. That leaves IB and Saf. Now who do you guys think is scummy, cause if you dont give me a target then I will hit someone I think is scummy.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:22 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:Doc- I am the protector you will have one every game. Night 1 I protected Edoscil. Night 2 I protected Chuk. Night 3 AND Four I protected Isaiah. Isaiah says he lost a ssheild, which means the bus driver could have been involved.

Yes the town busdriver could have been used before he was blown to bits. Anyways, my vote is going back on saf. vote saf again! L-1 now.

new guy1 wrote:Im feeling a strong town vibe from isiah because he started talking alot and trying to lead town in the right direction. I know chuck is town because he is my mason partner and his role wouldnt be anti-town. That leaves IB and Saf. Now who do you guys think is scummy, cause if you dont give me a target then I will hit someone I think is scummy.

Yea, now that I know more of what has happened. See above! And if saf turns out to be town, you know who to target tonight!!
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm

Lol, I hate making hard decisions, but I think I know who I will shoot... possibly...
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 pm

There is no reason saf wouldnt have been able to stop the lynch and I feel he hasn't even tried to explain it.

I am ready to hammer unless anybody objects...
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Seriously? Does nobody find it odd that an overeager vig failed to kill me? I might add also that overeager vig is basically a textbook SKer fakeclaim. Add that to the fact that new guy "conveniently" forgot he's a mason means I think he's SKer.

vote new guy
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:04 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Seriously? Does nobody find it odd that an overeager vig failed to kill me? I might add also that overeager vig is basically a textbook SKer fakeclaim. Add that to the fact that new guy "conveniently" forgot he's a mason means I think he's SKer.

vote new guy

I shot at you saf, the kill didnt go through, hence no sig saur or accent. I might also add that overeager vig is basically a textbook overeager vig calim. And Im sorry, Ive had many busy days so I didnt remember every detail of my role. And why the hell would I claim that I could also talk to chuck if I knew I couldnt back it up. You dont need to take my word for it, I would have been stupid to mention it when I couldnt back it up.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

safariguy5 wrote:Seriously? Does nobody find it odd that an overeager vig failed to kill me? I might add also that overeager vig is basically a textbook SKer fakeclaim. Add that to the fact that new guy "conveniently" forgot he's a mason means I think he's SKer.

vote new guy

Quite honestly I don't trust either of you.

Iron Butterfly wrote:Ok Time to claim

I am Jimmy Palmer Town Doctor

IB, who did you protect each night?

fastposted by new guy

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:14 pm

Quite honestly chuck, I dont see how you dont trust me. All the times I said I believe chucks claim and have pretty much no doubt hes lying. And if it had come down to you possibly being lynched I would have come out earlier about it. I was about to when I believe it was IB said the vig should claim if they are a vig, but then I thought he might be mafia and didnt claim cause I didnt want to be a target. I would also like to know who IB protected, because you are ironically the assistant of ducky that I mentioned near the start of the game if I do believe.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Ok from the flavor there has to be at least 1 mafia left (kill was an explosion)

If NG is an Sk that means in 16 player game there were 4 mafia, a Cult Recruiter, and a Serial Killer. Seems like too much to expect town to overcome.

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:32 pm

EXACTLY MY POINT. I made that same point yesterday (in game). I said I believed the shooter (me) to be a Vig because of the recruiter and mafia. I was trying to give enough hints without making it too obvious...
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:43 pm

I know I am town and I think Isaiah is town based on strike wolf's lynch. That leaves 3 question marks.

If we lynch saf and he is town then new guy vigs IB which hopefully leaves 2 town alive tomorrow.

If we lynch saf and he is scum but we still go into night whoever survives votes new guy and town wins.

If we lynch saf and he is town and new guy is SK we are fucked.

NCIS Mafia [5/16] Day 5: Insomnia

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Day 5: First Official Vote Count:

Iron Butterfly:
isaiah40:
new guy1: safariguy5
safariguy5: Iron Butterfly, isaiah40 (L-1)
thechuck51:

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline in about 156 hours.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm

thechuck51 wrote:I know I am town and I think Isaiah is town based on strike wolf's lynch. That leaves 3 question marks.

If we lynch saf and he is town then new guy vigs IB which hopefully leaves 2 town alive tomorrow.

If we lynch saf and he is scum but we still go into night whoever survives votes new guy and town wins.

If we lynch saf and he is town and new guy is SK we are fucked.

We could go lynch ng and then go after Ib or saf tomorrow.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:58 pm

Yeah, but then you dont get the chance to have 3 people instead of 4, and so I believe it would be better to have 3 because then theres not as many choices... Get what Im saying?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

new guy1 wrote:Yeah, but then you dont get the chance to have 3 people instead of 4, and so I believe it would be better to have 3 because then theres not as many choices... Get what Im saying?

Who's to say you won't kill a townie?
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:01 pm

isaiah40 wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Yeah, but then you dont get the chance to have 3 people instead of 4, and so I believe it would be better to have 3 because then theres not as many choices... Get what Im saying?

Whose to say I wont hit mafia?
Sergeant new guy1

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 pm

new guy1 wrote:
isaiah40 wrote:

Whose to say I wont hit mafia?

Do you know who the scum is for sure? If so tell us now so we can finish him off!!
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Im guessing either Saf or IB, because you seem to give off a town tell to me. Thats why I dont want to get lynched, cause I can shoot whichever one we dont vote.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby isaiah40 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

SO drop the hammer then.
Lieutenant isaiah40

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 pm

I want to make sure thats what everyone wants. Why rush isiah? The town image is starting to turn to a mafia member's rushing instinct.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:20 pm

new guy1 wrote:Im guessing either Saf or IB, because you seem to give off a town tell to me. Thats why I dont want to get lynched, cause I can shoot whichever one we dont vote.

Im a frig-gin DOC. You will not have a game with out a Doc. Period. You go through any archived game and show me a game without a doc.

I have already said I protected Edoscil Night one. Chuk night two. And I protected Isiah the last two nights.
I also started the case to lynch Happyfeet who turned out to be mafia.

I was honestly of the mind that if we lynch Safari it would be game over. Four mafia, two third party including cult followers is already past the 33% ratio for a balanced game.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

new guy1 wrote:Im guessing either Saf or IB, because you seem to give off a town tell to me. Thats why I dont want to get lynched, cause I can shoot whichever one we dont vote.

Here's the reason why I think we need to kill new guy. We know he is going to kill. Regardless of what he is, he's going to shoot someone, and he's made it perfectly clear that he's willing to shoot the doc. We have a better chance of stopping 1 nightkill than stopping 2 NK's. We can come back and argue about who's the most likely mafia player tomorrow. It's still going to be at least 2 townies vs 1 mafia member if we lynch new guy.
Captain safariguy5

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives