Conquer Club

JK9++ ENDGAME Mafia Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: JK9++ (10/13) Day 2

Postby betiko on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

i am personally fine to lynch count just now, he's a VT in the worse case scenario and I elieve it's theonly real case. we have no power role out so no one to give us more info than night scenes... nothing is happening here since a few days anyways..
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:58 am

betiko wrote:i am personally fine to lynch count just now, he's a VT in the worse case scenario and I elieve it's theonly real case. we have no power role out so no one to give us more info than night scenes... nothing is happening here since a few days anyways..

This whole day has been pretty dead... there hasn't been as much discussion other than about count although I'll admit that he has seemed the best option... his claim of VT is not totally unexpected since we've already had VT's so we know for sure its a role around... It could be a fake claim especially since his explanation could, I suppose be a bit better. However, it appears to be his first game so I'm making some allowances for mistakes (I know I've made enough in my time) and while his explanation doesn't quite fit I'm still inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one... for some reason he just seems genuinely confused about some things... I could be wrong but I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now... although I have not completely cleared him yet. I'll leave my vote as is on vodean for now since he still isn't doing or saying much but I'll also be looking around for other cases.

In somewhat related but unrelated news tomorrow Trinidad & Tobago celebrates its 50th Anniversary of Independence... its going to be a big affair so my posting for the next couple days will be rather muted... but I'll do what I can.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby betiko on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 am

trinicardinal wrote:
betiko wrote:i am personally fine to lynch count just now, he's a VT in the worse case scenario and I elieve it's theonly real case. we have no power role out so no one to give us more info than night scenes... nothing is happening here since a few days anyways..

This whole day has been pretty dead... there hasn't been as much discussion other than about count although I'll admit that he has seemed the best option... his claim of VT is not totally unexpected since we've already had VT's so we know for sure its a role around... It could be a fake claim especially since his explanation could, I suppose be a bit better. However, it appears to be his first game so I'm making some allowances for mistakes (I know I've made enough in my time) and while his explanation doesn't quite fit I'm still inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one... for some reason he just seems genuinely confused about some things... I could be wrong but I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt for now... although I have not completely cleared him yet. I'll leave my vote as is on vodean for now since he still isn't doing or saying much but I'll also be looking around for other cases.

In somewhat related but unrelated news tomorrow Trinidad & Tobago celebrates its 50th Anniversary of Independence... its going to be a big affair so my posting for the next couple days will be rather muted... but I'll do what I can.

man there is always something to celebrate in trinidad! :D anyway, I didn't know it was count's first mafia game, but I know that I personally used a lot of that in the nightmare before christmas mafia we played together where i was scum... blaming my noobishness when i knew what i was doing..

this day really lacks of discussion......
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 am

betiko wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:

man there is always something to celebrate in trinidad! :D anyway, I didn't know it was count's first mafia game, but I know that I personally used a lot of that in the nightmare before christmas mafia we played together where i was scum... blaming my noobishness when i knew what i was doing..

this day really lacks of discussion......

it certainly does lack discussion. and I hear you about the "noob play" I must look further in to his posts again... I think what really gets me is the fact that there is so little discussion ... its almost as if all we want to do is lynch someone but not really concerned with getting more information which is just going to make mafia's job easier imo. I suppose in some ways I'm as guilty as others... gotta make some time to look into some cases
Captain trinicardinal

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 am

I think we might need some prods on people. IB still hasn't responded to my post.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby betiko on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 am

yep let's get something going on here...... there is always a debate between lynching A or B.
here most people want to lynch A and others want to lynch B, C, D, E..
Major betiko

Re: JK9++ (13/13) Day 1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:59 am

jonty125 wrote:This game is beginning to stall, I have a few people who I think are scummy; but constructing a case with only 6 pages is nigh on impossbile. I know we have 9 days until deadline; but at this rate we could end up at 3 days to go, with only 8 pages, and be in similar circumstances.

Lynching an inactive, also wouldn't be a good idea at this point because 9 days, is plenty of time to buck up.

In all KEEP POSTING PEOPLE

several things jonty make me think you scummy.

We had 9 count them NINE days when you posted this and your playing the Town cheerleader in regards to clock management. Granted that in of itself does not make you scum. The problem I have is you clearly state you feel several people are scummy yet you cant build a case. WHY would you say that UNTIL you build a case? Pure fluff. You seem to be trying to raise your Town status without doing anything.

Finally I ask you who you think is scum and you don't answer. You complain about no participation and have suspects but offer nothing.

So that in a nutshell is why I find you scummy Jonty
Captain Iron Butterfly

Re: JK9++ (13/13) Day 1

Postby jonty125 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
jonty125 wrote:This game is beginning to stall, I have a few people who I think are scummy; but constructing a case with only 6 pages is nigh on impossbile. I know we have 9 days until deadline; but at this rate we could end up at 3 days to go, with only 8 pages, and be in similar circumstances.

Lynching an inactive, also wouldn't be a good idea at this point because 9 days, is plenty of time to buck up.

In all KEEP POSTING PEOPLE

several things jonty make me think you scummy.

We had 9 count them NINE days when you posted this and your playing the Town cheerleader in regards to clock management. Granted that in of itself does not make you scum. The problem I have is you clearly state you feel several people are scummy yet you cant build a case.

You obviouly hadn't read all of my post, or when it was written. It was on PAGE SIX! I suppose I could have done a Yomiel and said person X is scum based on two posts but do you really think that would be the best cause of action.

Iron Butterfly wrote:Finally I ask you who you think is scum and you don't answer. You complain about no participation and have suspects but offer nothing

May I lead you to this post (Page 6, Post 13 on it)

jonty125 wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:who do you think is scummy and why?

Samgrossy, seems to be posting little and of little value.
Redhedge, a bit of bandwaggoning in the jokevote stage.

But these are pretty weak. unvote, vote no lynch until something tempts my vote to move along.

This seems to be some excessive skimming.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeh that must be it...skimming :roll:
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby vodean on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 am

ok, i really dont see much in the case against IB, but i do think that we need to get teh ball rolling. lets probably not lynch him, but vote IB
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:19 am

Ok I'm back.... thanks for not making me read pages of stuff but that also points to the fact that we do have very little discussion going on.... vodean you don't see much in the case against IB while Count's post tripped "all of your scumdars" yet you just jump onto the IB band wagon... explain yourself... you seem to be bandwagonning a lot to me. My vote stays as is for now
Captain trinicardinal

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:57 am

Vote Count

Count(3) - PCM, Vio, betiko
Jonty (1) - IB
Samgrossy (1) - thechuck
Thechuck51 (1) - sam
vodean (1) - trini
IB (1)
no lynch (1) - jonty

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch (or 3 if deadline is reached).
Deadline is Sep 6th.

I added one extra day for labor day. Prods coming Tuesday Night.

Count Belisle wrote:I have remove this

Luckily jonty has quoted what you originally put there. I never told you to remove it. In any case, this is a reminder that a modkill is forced for edited or quoted post. This is your first-time warning. Second is automatic death.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jonty125 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 am

Doom, my vote is wrong but it doesn't matter. I'll unvote, vote Count because lets face it, we aren't going to get anything more out of today.
Cook jonty125

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:00 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Vote Count

Count(3) - PCM, Vio, betiko, jonty
Jonty (1) - IB
Samgrossy (1) - thechuck
Thechuck51 (1) - sam
vodean (1) - trini
IB (1) - vodean

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch (or 3 if deadline is reached).
Deadline is Sep 6th.

I added one extra day for labor day. Prods coming Tuesday Night.

Count Belisle wrote:I have remove this

Luckily jonty has quoted what you originally put there. I never told you to remove it. In any case, this is a reminder that a modkill is forced for edited or quoted post. This is your first-time warning. Second is automatic death.

Fixed
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby vodean on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:25 pm

i think the problem is that the game is very slow moving, and i forgot what had happened earlier and didnt feel it was worth it to go back. count is at L-2 and doesnt need my vote right now anyway. maybe i will hammer or something
Sergeant vodean

Postby samgrossy on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:06 am

I have reread the thread and I don't see much of a case on Jonty or IB like some others. While I think the case on Count isn't rock solid, it is the best case put forward, and it makes sense that he was involved in some deflecting.

To put Count at L-1 (I assume that Doom has a correct vote count) I will UNVOTE, VOTE COUNT BELISLE

I'm back from vacations, and will be keeping up a lot more.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 am

samgrossy wrote:I have reread the thread and I don't see much of a case on Jonty or IB like some others. While I think the case on Count isn't rock solid, it is the best case put forward, and it makes sense that he was involved in some deflecting.

To put Count at L-1 (I assume that Doom has a correct vote count) I will UNVOTE, VOTE COUNT BELISLE

why would you put him at L-1? that is just going to give somebody (either by mistake or misintention) a chance to hammer without consensus and a claim
Sergeant vodean

Postby VioIet on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

vodean wrote:
samgrossy wrote:I have reread the thread and I don't see much of a case on Jonty or IB like some others. While I think the case on Count isn't rock solid, it is the best case put forward, and it makes sense that he was involved in some deflecting.

why would you put him at L-1? that is just going to give somebody (either by mistake or misintention) a chance to hammer without consensus and a claim

Count already claimed days ago:

thechuck51 wrote:
Count Belisle wrote:can you please recheck the vote count , I only have 3 votes.
to answer how I voted, well I couldn't pick between campin and redhedge, so I sincerely meant what I said when to redhedge about when it comes to school, so for as bad of a player as I 'm I actully roll a pair of dice to see who I was going to vote for, I thought it would be worst if I didn't vote. I was also asking if we were going to ask redhedge some questions too since he came close to lynching as campin did and he was pushed to claim. Man this is a tricky game you get into trouble if you keep your mouth shut, or if you do say something, so if I picked campin would everything be O.K.? or should have I voted without being a smartass like I did this time. So where do we go from here?

Count I think you need to claim. I'm prepared to hammer if you don't.

Count Belisle wrote:I'm a Vanillia Townie. is that it, and my realitive inactiveness is due to some RL things. IB ask macbone one of my sitters. and I have photos of the brush fire that had fire dept make me leave my house today ( yea got to love Southern California if we aren't burning ,we are shaking or flooding :D )

Photos
http://s1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii520/CountBelisle/

News
http://www.kvta.com/news

Again, I find it really strange that vodean missed this. It reminds me of how Campin_Killer missed all those posts about the voting rule on Day 1. We thought it strange that he could miss something so blatant, and he turned out to be mafia. Likewise, vodean missing Count Belisle claim doesn't look so good either.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 am

yeah who cares if he's at l-1 vodean really? 2 days left, no real solid case elsewhere anyway; with 3 votes he would be killed anyways after the deadline is reached. he doesn't even bother to come here and defend himself. let's get over with this painfull day. worse case scenario he is an inactive VT.
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:05 am

More and more vodean is seemy extremely scummy to me

His first post of day 2 is this (and it was after a reasonable bandwagon had built up on CB)

vodean wrote:ive been reading along, but havent really had anything to contribute. everyone is just discussing math. vote CB because i have to have a vote, and his last post just trips all of my scumdars.

Count subsequently claims and the votes shift a bit and jonty brings a case on Vio (based on inactivity) and we immediately get this one from vodean

vodean wrote:does anyone else actually have another case? i feel like we could pressure vio, but only as a last resort, since i dont think that being inactive is very scummy, and have been inactive as well due to school starting

subsequently there is a bit of a back and forth with jonty and vodean changes tune again

vodean wrote:ok, i really dont see much in the case against IB, but i do think that we need to get teh ball rolling. lets probably not lynch him, but vote IB

I call him out out the constantly jumping around and then we get this little gem (I've underlined one particular area)

vodean wrote:i think the problem is that the game is very slow moving, and i forgot what had happened earlier and didnt feel it was worth it to go back. count is at L-2 and doesnt need my vote right now anyway. maybe i will hammer or something

What kind of townie doesn't care to go back to make sure that the case makes sense? sounds scummy to me.

Anyway next in the timeline - sam comes back and puts Count at L-1 and vodean then seems annoyed that sam put Count at L-1 and also has missed/forgotten the fact that Count had already claimed

vodean wrote:

looking at this vodean has been jumpiong all over the place, is being very contradictory with his statements...one post saying "maybe i will hammer or something" and the next complaining that putting Count at L-1 gives somebody a chance to hammer and also missing the fact that Count had already claimed... seems very much like bandwagonning and skimming to me. All in all I don't think that vodean is of any help to town. While I understand that if we lynch Count at worst we lynch a (fairly inactive) VT I still think that vodean is the bigger harm to town at this point in time so my vote stays on him - he seems scummier to me... imo we can always revisit the case on Count in D3 and if we feel it necessary, lynch him then.
Captain trinicardinal

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 am

while i have to agree with your arguments on vodean trini, i have to say that from my experience playing with him in another game it's his gameplay...
he was scummy as hell, skimming everything last time and he ended up VT, this again sounds more like lazyness and posting stuff without thinking it through. doesn't mean it's all good; but count is still scummier to me.
Major betiko

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:59 pm

this game is moving far to slowly for me to be interested enough to go back and read. unvote vote CB so we can move on. i realize that i am going to be pressured a lot tomorrow, but thats ok. cop, you are welcome to investigate me, but dont out yourself when you find out that i am town. just let me die.
Sergeant vodean

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:31 pm

That seems like a lynch. Count Belisle has 24 hours to post a scene.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:36 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:That seems like a lynch. Count Belisle has 24 hours to post a scene.

oh come on.... just give the result! :p
Major betiko

Postby Count Belisle on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 am

The crowd was angry,
"Why I even come back to this lousy town? Why they keep staring at me? I can't reach my knife."
the rope just kept getting tighter, "How far up am I?" he wondered. The knife in his Dickie's pocket just at his finger tips, but not close enough. Is that one of them in the crowd? behind Violet, next to Iron Butterfly. "is that Campin?" it can't be I slit his throat,

Redhedge he's grabbing my feet, Lord Voldemort bastard get off me, MY KNIFE I CAN'T REACH MY KNIFE!!!.

the night was a chiller than usual, they all watch as the last breath exited his body in a form of a small wisp of steam, The fear, a fear was finally filling his eye's. As he saw something no one else saw.

The headline's next read as:

TIMES ADVOCATE
Escaped Convicted Serial Killer Count Belisle Found Lynched in City Square

Associated Press reporting- Today in the town square the body of Count Belisle was found hanging in the city square early this morning. Instead of fear and out cry that something like would cause. This Town seems quite at ease, reports have it as the act happen some time in the wee hours of the early morning, unfortunately no witness have yet been found, authority's say that they are investigating the matter.

Count Belisle made headlines months ago, when he was found guilty and convicted of killing several victims and sentence to life in prison. Then recently of his daring and successful escape from U.S. Marshal service upon transfer to his would be new home of Federal Prison in Vandenburg Air Force Base in Lompoc Ca, Count Belisle killed 2 U.S. Marshals and 1 FBI agent in the escape. It is unknown why Count Belisle returned to the town that he so victimized for so many years.
authority's are stating that photos and other evidence found on the body of Count Belisle are implementing Him in the possibly of being the perpetrator of recent murders. authority's state that Campin_killer and Lord Voldemort could have been possible victims of his but all leads are still under investigation.

This reporter feels that the town is a lot safer now that Count Belisle is gone. Town still has the problem of cleaning up the street away from mafia still lurking out there, but to have a serial killer off the streets for good, have eased the minds of many.
Corporal 1st Class Count Belisle

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives