Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Night 3 has started tracker Mr R lynche

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:47 am

Evidently someone failed to comprehend the part that said
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Vote count: With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch
8 Hippo: Jonty, Elon, Edocsil, Sam, Aage, Strike Wolf, Zimmah, Hippo
3 Jonty: Safari, Red, LV,

Hippo is now lynched. Scene coming up. No more talking after this post or possible punishment up to/including modkilling may be done.

The punishment will be dealt with at the conclusion of the night phase.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Night 3 has started tracker Mr R lynche

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Vodean has been modkilled for violation of rules #1 & 5. If anyone sent an action regarding Vodean you have 24 hours to resend it.
His role and results will remain a mystery until endgame.
Last edited by LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Night 3 Vodean modkilled. 24 hours lef

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Also if you still hadn't sent in an action yet you have 24 hours.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby lord voldemort on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Role a mystery? That's kinda annoying. Punishing the rest of us because of his stupidity
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby ShaggyDan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 am

Swamped with mountains of work. Will catch up when its done. Consider me V/LA. Sorry :(.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:43 am

Could everyone stop posting? It's night.
[/hypocricy]
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 am

aage wrote:Could everyone stop posting? It's night.
[/hypocricy]

calm down. as long as its nothing of substance related to the game then posting in here is fine.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 am

ShaggyDan wrote:Swamped with mountains of work. Will catch up when its done. Consider me V/LA. Sorry :(.

Acknowledged

lord voldemort wrote:
aage wrote:Could everyone stop posting? It's night.
[/hypocricy]

calm down. as long as its nothing of substance related to the game then posting in here is fine.

I'm not a big fan of the night talking, but as LV did point out I won't do anything over non game related/drama causing content.

Actions have all been received. Scene coming up shortly.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 am

During the night, Mr. B received a lead and went out to investigate it. He found someone that was in fact scum even though it wasn't whom he got the tip on. Mr. B tried to call for backup upon discovering the scum, but by then it was too late. He took a bullet through the back of his skull killing him instantly.

Elonpuckhog: Mr. B Town cop has been killed.

Day 4 has now begun. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 am

Well, vote sam.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:30 am

Did you watch B target him or something? Or am I just forgetting something important.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:35 am

edocsil wrote:Did you watch B target him or something? Or am I just forgetting something important.

Sam claimed to have blocked Hippo. Since Hippo wasn't lying, I suspect that other people were.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 3 has started

Postby zimmah on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 am

jonty125 wrote:
aage wrote:
jonty125 wrote:OK, vote hippo.

I am Mr. M, the cop.
N1, zimmah - town
N2, thehippo8 -scum.

zimmah wasn't town.

I've only just realised that, but I suppose that zimmah must have been busdriven on N1.

elonpuckhog wrote:My vote is still on hippo. Sam makes a claim on him, and he offers no defense against it. Instead, he claims that Sam is tomorrow's target. What about Jonty, whom we have a better case on right now? This is the third time now that he's tried to come with a case because someone made a case on him. We'll be able to tell pretty quickly who is lying after we find out what alignment hippo is. I still suspect he is lying.

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:During the night, Mr. B received a lead and went out to investigate it. He found someone that was in fact scum even though it wasn't whom he got the tip on. Mr. B tried to call for backup upon discovering the scum, but by then it was too late. He took a bullet through the back of his skull killing him instantly.

Elonpuckhog: Mr. B Town cop has been killed.

Day 4 has now begun. With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Even more prof that Jonty is not the real cop. (could still be insane though).

Anyway vote Sam, he tried to call out hippo for a lie after our assumed insane cop claimed guilty on him, (making for an easy lynch and probably hoped to go unnoticed). Seems pretty odd to me especially since hippo was who he said he was.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby jonty125 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:06 am

Well I investigated myself last night and got town, so either I'm random, or some busdriver is having fun with me.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby vodean on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:30 am

modkilled for ONE nightpost, and then my role wasnt revealed? REALLY? REALLY?
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby zimmah on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 am

vodean wrote:modkilled for ONE nightpost, and then my role wasnt revealed? REALLY? REALLY?

With violation of rule 5 and 1 I assumed it was about something else, if it was really about the night post I think it's too harsh, especially because it hurts the other players and it seemed like vodean was just not paying attention (skimming).

Anyway, jonty seems to be useless, but Sam still seems to be more dangerous, we can always lynch jonty later.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:47 am

I suppose that since the reveal of elon's role was "town cop" and not "town sane cop", it's possible jonty could be some sort of cop, but it's a pretty weak assumption.

vote sam
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:09 pm

jonty125 wrote:Well I investigated myself last night and got town, so either I'm random, or some busdriver is having fun with me.

Cops can't normally investigate themselves in a multi-sanity game. I may have voted sam because you still could have been an insane cop, but this tips the scales quite a bit.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby redhedge47 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Lynch all liars vote sam
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby Djfireside on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 am

Sorry everyone but at least I made it back from the funneral in time to maybe save one of the two.

It appears that I may need to step in on this because for a few points Jonty looks guilty and appears that Sam may be telling the truth so I will reveal my role to at least shed light on the subject. I am H, The busdriver.

N1 hippo and vodean
N2 Elon and Jonty
N3 Jonty and Safari

So appears that Sam blocked Vodean, when jonty investigated themselves they really investigated Safari. So at this point I believe it would be between jonty being insane and safari being scum or jonty being scum and I think its Jonty

Vote Jonty
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby strike wolf on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:04 am

Well looks like it was a good thing that I forgot to post yesterday.

vote jonty
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby edocsil on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am

jonty125 wrote:Well I'm the letter 'm' and I'm a cop. Maybe I'm a mad (insane) cop.

In that case vote safari as my town result on myself, was actually him, and I might be insane meaning he is scum.

Or you could be lying through your teeth, and tried to pull out the cop to claim as well as delay your own lynch. The fact that there was no "sane" before the cop makes me think you are the liar. As stated by others, in insanity you cannot target yourself, and its for a very good reason. All of this points to you leading us on a merry lynchfest before we come back to you, after finding that your results have been totally random.

IF you are telling the truth and you die your investigations will be verified, so lynching you might be the right option if you are in fact town. However, much of the town power is dead at this point, so while that path may be a valid tactic when a sane cop/doc/whatever remains I do not think it to be appropriate now.

However, I still think that the hippo lead should be looked into, if not today at least tomorrow. The reason I propose that it be looked into more thoroughly today, is so that we can get more data out of you jonty before we make a decision, and I think information can be gleaned from that case, where as this is mostly a coin toss to see who is the liar. I will not place a vote quite yet. I want to do a reread and sort out all the claimed actions before I run headlong into anything, and I should haven enough time to do that on Thursday, and cast my vote then.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 pm

In fact i think Safari may very well be scum, and than it'd make sense in a way.

Even though i think the whole jonty case is not looking good for jonty, it all seems a bit too obvious, ofc, you can call it WIFOM, but seriously, jonty is not a bad player like that, is he?

on the other hand, safari seems to play like normal, and also seems to be on the cautious side, and with the busdrive, and assuming jonty is indeed the insane cop, the conclusion that safari must be scum is not too far fetched.

we should not hurry this day (unless deadline) as i think we're having a big web of lies here but it's quite complex, so we should try to get to the bottom of this and avoid making too many sacrifices that only lead to wifom. with the cult still there, the danger may spread faster than we think.

either way, assuming everyone who has claimed till now is telling the truth, safari is scum, and the other stories do match.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 2 has begun

Postby zimmah on Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm

zimmah wrote:In fact i think Safari may very well be scum, and than it'd make sense in a way.

Even though i think the whole jonty case is not looking good for jonty, it all seems a bit too obvious, ofc, you can call it WIFOM, but seriously, jonty is not a bad player like that, is he?

on the other hand, safari seems to play like normal, and also seems to be on the cautious side, and with the busdrive, and assuming jonty is indeed the insane cop, the conclusion that safari must be scum is not too far fetched.

we should not hurry this day (unless deadline) it seems like there's a big web of lies here, but it doesn't neccesarily mean there are that many lies, or any at all, (things aren't always what they seem) so we should try to get to the bottom of this and avoid making too many sacrifices that only lead to wifom. with the cult still there, the danger may spread faster than we think.

either way, assuming everyone who has claimed till now is telling the truth, safari is scum, and the other stories do match.

rewording to make a clearer statement
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives