Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Day 3 has started

Postby aage on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:01 am

aage wrote:By the way, is it me or is it also convenient that both claimed investigative roles visited the same player during night 1 who conveniently turned out to be the SK who was also conveniently the mafia NK? I mean, I'm not jealous, but for some reason Zimmah's was the place to be during N1 for some reason and I can't figure out why. The chances are so slim.

Also, I'd like to add a question to that. Jonty, you seem to be under the impression that you could have been busdriven during N1. Does your PM from LSU specifically state "YOUR TARGET is innocent" or does it say "Zimmah is innocent"? Don't take offence please, as I can understand how you might interpret that as an insulting question, but I just want to be sure.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 am

Ok I've looked back at day 1. It's not really easy to tell who Jonty might have been looking at. His remarks are few and mostly neutral. His only statements coming after the joke vote phase was one to clarify if Edocsil had asked Elon to actually post in teh thread or if he only saw him in LC and one saying that he did not buy into the day 1 Strike Wolf case but could maybe see it if Elon turned up scum. To note though probably unimportant in the full scheme, his vote had been on Elon from the joke stage and did not move during the rest of the day.

I can't say this doesn't suggest that Jonty might have visited Zimmah. The only person he seemed to really throw any kind of hint that he might investigate was Elon and it was not a strong indication. Regardless I would like to hear from Jonty as to what made him feel that Zimmah should have been investigated.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jonty125 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:51 am

aage wrote:
aage wrote:By the way, is it me or is it also convenient that both claimed investigative roles visited the same player during night 1 who conveniently turned out to be the SK who was also conveniently the mafia NK? I mean, I'm not jealous, but for some reason Zimmah's was the place to be during N1 for some reason and I can't figure out why. The chances are so slim.

Also, I'd like to add a question to that. Jonty, you seem to be under the impression that you could have been busdriven during N1. Does your PM from LSU specifically state "YOUR TARGET is innocent" or does it say "Zimmah is innocent"? Don't take offence please, as I can understand how you might interpret that as an insulting question, but I just want to be sure.

I just get a result, no name.

strike wolf wrote:Ok I've looked back at day 1. It's not really easy to tell who Jonty might have been looking at. His remarks are few and mostly neutral. His only statements coming after the joke vote phase was one to clarify if Edocsil had asked Elon to actually post in teh thread or if he only saw him in LC and one saying that he did not buy into the day 1 Strike Wolf case but could maybe see it if Elon turned up scum. To note though probably unimportant in the full scheme, his vote had been on Elon from the joke stage and did not move during the rest of the day.

I can't say this doesn't suggest that Jonty might have visited Zimmah. The only person he seemed to really throw any kind of hint that he might investigate was Elon and it was not a strong indication. Regardless I would like to hear from Jonty as to what made him feel that Zimmah should have been investigated.

I can't remember why I investigated zimmah, sorry.

If I was lyncher, surely I would do everything to prove I'm a perfectly sane cop and not be doubted?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 am

edocsil wrote:This is a "sealed deck" game there cant be a lyncher. Lyncher are bad guys, and we already know who know who those are (read day one scene....) Vote Hippo

If a town busdriver mucked it up to give the result they will have to claim before lynch, until then a guilty means a hanging. Hippos death will result in proving The Cop's sanity, and even if he is insane he is still useful once we know his sanity.

Sadly, because we can't fully trust jonty yet, hippos dead will not prove anything about the jonty case on itself. Otherwise I'd have agreed with you, but as it is now, it seems we're better off lynching jonty.

Like has been said before, the dead of jonty will give us some info, and mafia is likely to kill him within a few nights anyway. That being said, I think the most likely scenario at this point is that both hippo and jonty are innocent, however jonty is probably insane. I'd say let him check someone tonight, if he even survives the night, that is.

Maybe we should try to check for other leads.

However if all else fails I'm willing to vote jonty.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby samgrossy on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 pm

This is SOOOO a day late and a dollar short, but I have to VOTE HIPPO.

He is lying. On night one, I chose to roleblock him. Unless some one role blocked me, which I doubt, he could have never done any of the things he says and his convenience claim on D2 was BS.

Lynch all liars. Down with Hippo

I am sorry that I didn't get to this sooner. School just started... Excuses... blah blah blah. But any way.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

samgrossy wrote:This is SOOOO a day late and a dollar short, but I have to VOTE HIPPO.

He is lying. On night one, I chose to roleblock him. Unless some one role blocked me, which I doubt, he could have never done any of the things he says and his convenience claim on D2 was BS.

Lynch all liars. Down with Hippo

I am sorry that I didn't get to this sooner. School just started... Excuses... blah blah blah. But any way.

Here's tomorrow's target! Either he is a liar or his night action was stopped, roleblocked, busdriven or he is shooting blanks. Regardless, he has some serious explaining to do there.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Discussion is going well so at this point I'm giving an indefinite end date for this day. If the discussion tapers off, I'll give a 48 hour notice.

Vote count coming up.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Vote count: With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch
4 Hippo: Jonty, Elon, Edocsil, Sam
4 Jonty: Hippo, Safari, Red, LV,
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby redhedge47 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

so only half the player have voted thats odd so I know shaggy, nag, jonty, & vodean all havent voted who am I missing
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:52 pm

It does appear like there is a busdriver around messing alot of things up.
sam grossy who did you block last night?
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby zimmah on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:50 am

redhedge47 wrote:so only half the player have voted thats odd so I know shaggy, nag, jonty, & vodean all havent voted who am I missing

Were still deciding, nothing wrong with that.

@lovo do you really think a single bus driver could have been that convenient?

Hippo has yet another person claiming he is scum, this is going to get quite complex, but it seems at least one of either Sam or hippo is lying.

Between jonty and hippo Id think jonty was lying or misinformed, but between Sam and hippo I'd believe Sam. However it's strange Sam didn't say anything about this on day 2.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 am

zimmah wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:so only half the player have voted thats odd so I know shaggy, nag, jonty, & vodean all havent voted who am I missing

Were still deciding, nothing wrong with that.

@lovo do you really think a single bus driver could have been that convenient?

Hippo has yet another person claiming he is scum, this is going to get quite complex, but it seems at least one of either Sam or hippo is lying.

Between jonty and hippo Id think jonty was lying or misinformed, but between Sam and hippo I'd believe Sam. However it's strange Sam didn't say anything about this on day 2.

It would help explain alot. And could help clearing this all up
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby aage on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 am

Me. vote Hippo.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:30 am

aage wrote:

Me. vote Hippo.

In red...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby samgrossy on Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 am

lord voldemort wrote:It does appear like there is a busdriver around messing alot of things up.
sam grossy who did you block last night?

I think it is more important to keep that quiet just in case I am able to catch that person in a web of lies as well. I will say that it wasn't you, LoVo :D
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby strike wolf on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:05 am

Well I had been leaning towards jonty but with two roles going against hippo now, his death will actually be the most valuable for information.

Vote Hippo pending counter claim on Sam.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby elonpuckhog on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 am

My vote is still on hippo. Sam makes a claim on him, and he offers no defense against it. Instead, he claims that Sam is tomorrow's target. What about Jonty, whom we have a better case on right now? This is the third time now that he's tried to come with a case because someone made a case on him. We'll be able to tell pretty quickly who is lying after we find out what alignment hippo is. I still suspect he is lying.
Corporal 1st Class elonpuckhog

Postby zimmah on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm

i think the above statements make sense, since hippo has two claimed roles against him, even if we mislynch him, it will give us enough information that is valuable enough to be worth the sacrifice on it's own. at this point however it's most likely hippo is indeed lying, as it would be quite weird if two bad guys would out themselves in order to get someone lynched. off course there's also a possibility that one of them is actually scum and the other one has honest results. either way, i think lynching hippo is the best way forward.

vote hippo.
Click image to enlarge.
Major zimmah

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Sounds like a plan people ... never thought that trackers weere a whole lot of use anyway. But we've had a swag of scum tells and I reckon town is now looking pretty healthy! Incidentally, Sam's statement is really scummy but Elon remains a marked man from day one. So, bring it!

unvote vote hippo
ImageImageImage
show

Postby redhedge47 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:22 pm

If you insist if hippo is tracker than we lynch jonty

Unvote Vote Hippo
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby aage on Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Sounds like a plan people ... never thought that trackers weere a whole lot of use anyway. But we've had a swag of scum tells and I reckon town is now looking pretty healthy! Incidentally, Sam's statement is really scummy but Elon remains a marked man from day one. So, bring it!

unvote vote hippo

Let me get this straight. You think your role is useless, you want to die, and everyone who votes for you is scum, correct? :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

aage wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:Sounds like a plan people ... never thought that trackers weere a whole lot of use anyway. But we've had a swag of scum tells and I reckon town is now looking pretty healthy! Incidentally, Sam's statement is really scummy but Elon remains a marked man from day one. So, bring it!

unvote vote hippo

Let me get this straight. You think your role is useless, you want to die, and everyone who votes for you is scum, correct? :roll:

Haha. Nice try. I think my role is not as important as catching scum. I accept that it is more useful than VT but the scum tells are priceless here. And no, I don't think that everyone who voted me is scum - I accept that some have been succed in. You, Aage, are always hard to get a pick on. If you are saying here - dude what you up to we're both town here why did you fall on your own sword - then that's one thing. The answer to that is that I only have credibility once you all know for certain that I am who I say I am. Then you have the simple task of mopping up the scum. Alternatively if you are saying - crikey I should put the boot in because I've said some dumb things and I hope noone noticed - then you will need to do a little introspection. Frankly, you were one of the three scum-buddies I pointedto on day one so - unless you can extracate yourself satisfactorily from the other two - your days are numbered!

Anyway, good game everyone and long live town!
ImageImageImage
show

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:33 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:Vote count: With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch
8 Hippo: Jonty, Elon, Edocsil, Sam, Aage, Strike Wolf, Zimmah, Hippo
3 Jonty: Safari, Red, LV,

Hippo is now lynched. Scene coming up. No more talking after this post or possible punishment up to/including modkilling may be done.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:41 pm

After the mayor's meeting earlier in the day, several citizens were convinced that they had found one of the nasty vowels. They were so blinded by their views that they failed to notice that the house was following every ordinance in the books. Mr. R tried to tell them that he was not the scum, but they refused to listen. He accused some of them of being scum, but it was also shot down. Finally Mr. R decided to just end it all. He hoped that his death would not be in vain and said as much. He stopped taking his insulin and died from not being able to control his blood sugar. Hippo: Mr. R Tracker has died. You may begin to send your night actions in at this time.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Night 3 has started tracker Mr R lynche

Postby vodean on Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 am

we need to lynch jonty first so we dont run the risk of endgaming him. vote jonty
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives