Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 am

aage wrote:If Shaggy was protected and Hippo did try to kill him I don't think the scene would have said that no shots were fired.

Hippo, what role are you again? Please, no one accuse me of skimming, I just think it will be easier for me to have him tell me. Especially if he is going to be on in the next 12 hours. I f I don't hear from him, I will go back and look it up.

Aage, is hippo lying? While normally I would assume this based on your statement, I don't want to race to conclusions.

Also, as most of the remaining players know, I feel that we are close to lylo. So, I think we have to hit cult or scum with each lynch.

Also, did our Leader, Mr. L, the governor prevent anything last night? I may be confused about his role right now, but he can prevent a kill right? Or maybe just a lynch?

At this point, players, we need to be very forthcoming about our night actions.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 am

Pretty clear cut Roleblock. We have killed what, 1 scum? Unlikely that none of them could be bothered to submit a kill. What I want to know is why isn't it already game over. It should be, unless the Cl got blocked.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:21 pm

@Sam - I am Mr F, the Vigilante. That means I get to shoot someone each night. Seems I am shooting blanks?

@Edoc - unless mafia are all recruited?

@ Aage - Well, I made the shot (or tried to), what other explanation do you have?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:39 pm

edocsil wrote:Pretty clear cut Roleblock. We have killed what, 1 scum? Unlikely that none of them could be bothered to submit a kill. What I want to know is why isn't it already game over. It should be, unless the Cl got blocked.

Between Aage and I, we have been role blocking people. I believe that the game would be over if we haven't roleblocked someone. I went through this analysis on the last post of the previous game day (not accusing you of skimming). I had such a strong feeling that I changed my vote last minute. Because we couldn't lynch Shaggy, I roleblocked him. I think that the game would be over if we haven't roleblocked the CL twice, so the only guy that I know that has been role blocked twice is shaggy. So I firmly believe he is the cult leader.

Aage also roleblocked DJ, but I don't think DJ is the CL because if he were, game would be over.

So I just want to get as many night actions in and give one final analysis before I actually place my vote on Shaggy for today. We hit CL, Town and Mafia have a shot. I have to say Mafia has a shot because too because we need them to get on board with a lynch in order for it to carry. We have to get 6 votes to lynch and that means that EVERY NON CULT has to agree to lynch one person.

I'm most interested in Aage's analysis of what is going on now.

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:41 pm

AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW SAFs RESULTS. (Yes I am shouting at Saf to try and get his attention) :)

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:34 pm

Here's a summary of what we know about the players (please add if I missed something):

Aage: Claims Jailkeeper, Supported by Saf, Last posted today
Nagerous: Not claimed, Last posted 10/11
Hippo: Claimed Vig, Last posted today
Edoc: Not Claimed, Last posted yesterday
Saf: RoleCop, last posted 10/9
Sam: Nurse, last posted today
Red: PGO (Granny), last posted 10/10
Shaggy: JOAT, last posted 10/8
DJ: No Claim, last posted 10/3
LoVo: Governor, last posted 10/15

I do this because I thought that there might be a correlation to inactivity and cult (maybe cult members aren't allowed to post), but that got shot down.

But I did notice that we need some serious prods. DJ hasn't posted in 20 days.

Which leads me to my last point... Aage, why would you have chosen to Jail DJ? Any particular reason?

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:58 pm

Your list isn't very accurate, therefore it isn't very helpful. I have claimed. BU doc. We should have hung red yesterday for his bald faced lie, and we should have had something to go on today. Instead we are sitting here dithering about who is scarier, cult or scum.
Edoc'sil

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:12 pm

edocsil wrote:Your list isn't very accurate, therefore it isn't very helpful. I have claimed. BU doc. We should have hung red yesterday for his bald faced lie, and we should have had something to go on today. Instead we are sitting here dithering about who is scarier, cult or scum.

Good thing I asked to add something if I missed it.

Postby lord voldemort on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 am

That last posted isnt to accurate though... As we were in night for quite some time...
but @ sam...i can only prevent a lynch after its happened but before scene is posted...
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby aage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 am

samgrossy wrote:Which leads me to my last point... Aage, why would you have chosen to Jail DJ? Any particular reason?

Because I hate busdrives. It was the only thing that could've prevented the CL from hanging today. Unfortunately it seems Lsu used a mafiascum standard powerrole-resolve list in which the busdriver is resolved before the roleblocker... But it looks like some of the other power roles managed to screw it up and we once again have no cult leader unless Saf found him.

thehippo8 wrote:@Edoc - unless mafia are all recruited?

@ Aage - Well, I made the shot (or tried to), what other explanation do you have?
Your first point is laughable, it sounds very plausible indeed that we haven't managed to lynch a single scum but the CL managed to find them all.
Other explanation I can think of is easy. DJ bussed you with either Shaggy or himself. Let's ask him.

edocsil wrote:Pretty clear cut Roleblock. We have killed what, 1 scum? Unlikely that none of them could be bothered to submit a kill. What I want to know is why isn't it already game over. It should be, unless the Cl got blocked.
My jailkeep role says that if I jail someone nobody else can target them. That means cult protection too. So instead of 1 in X, I have a 2 in X chance of preventing cult (X being the amount of players alive). Other explanations, CL got lazy, CL is already dead...

This night was supposed to bring clarity, but nobody died so we learnt nothing. Saf is our only hope of garnering anything at all. This means that we have to lynch someone today even more badly than we needed to yesterday (and WHY didn't we lynch yesterday? Seriously, people.)
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:54 am

samgrossy wrote:Here's a summary of what we know about the players (please add if I missed something):

Aage: Claims Jailkeeper, Supported by Saf, Last posted today
Nagerous: Not claimed, Last posted 10/11 claimed bp towny
Hippo: Claimed Vig, Last posted today
Edoc: Not Claimed, Last posted yesterday claimed BU doc
Saf: RoleCop, last posted 10/9
Sam: Nurse, last posted today
Red: PGO (Granny), last posted 10/10
Shaggy: JOAT, last posted 10/8
DJ: No Claim, last posted 10/3 claimed busdriver
LoVo: Governor, last posted 10/15

You could've just copied the list I made yesterday which would have said exactly the same except for the dates. I do agree that we need prods or replacements, or the mod will need to threaten with modkills.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Djfireside on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 pm

I can confirm that Aage is who they say they are and that I was jailed. I was trying to bus myself with Saf as I felt still that saf is scummy to some degree so if I got targetted would have redirected to him. No kill is a bit odd but no mention on recruiting though.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:40 pm

I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
Captain safariguy5

Postby redhedge47 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 pm

So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby aage on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:22 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.
redhedge47 wrote:So right now what is the top proirity scum or cult

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:53 pm

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:I investigated sam and he indeed is the nurse. Not the CL, but could still have been recruited.

Both of you should be lynched for these posts. Saf, why Sam? We already knew 100% certain he was a roleblocker and not the cult leader. Redhedge, just what the actual f*ck.

DJ's post is interesting. Apparently he was blocked after all... i'd have to ask you to post the message I sent along in order to confirm, since I already said I targeted you so your current claim could still be untruthful.

That brings me to Hippo. If what DJ says is true Hippo did not use his ability last night but he did use it earlier in the game on Sam which was foiled by me. I can only conclude that Hippo was recruited sometime before last night and has lost his killing powers, which means the cult leader is definitely alive and kicking. This leaves Nagerous, Edoc, Red, Shaggy and LoVo as options for being the CL since none of their roles have been confirmed.

I wonder if Saf would mind telling us who the mafia targeted with their night kill, because we do need to find the cult leader now unlike yesterday.

I happened to not believe the nurse/jailkeeper claims until they were actually verified. Personally I think Red would have been a better inv target for the scum, but my opinion is a bit biased there. Either way would be a win.
Edoc'sil

Postby aage on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:17 am

edocsil wrote:
aage wrote:

I happened to not believe the nurse/jailkeeper claims until they were actually verified. Personally I think Red would have been a better inv target for the scum, but my opinion is a bit biased there. Either way would be a win.

It doesn't really matter whether he's town or scum aligned. My guess is that he's a mafia jailer. He's not the cult leader though, as I already explained earlier:
aage wrote:http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3910208#p3910208

These are his night actions. He blocked TheHippo version 1 on night 1, who did not pop cult. He is not our man.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby samgrossy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:41 am

Aage (and the rest)
I went into an analysis in the last post of D5. I firmly beleive the CL must have been blocked at least once for us to still be alive. There are two blockers (aage and myself) and with all the cancelling out that happened, Me blocking you and you blocking me D3 and D4, that leaves just who we blocked D1 and D2. The only assumption that I make is that there were still enough people in the game to make busdriving only a random choice by the busdriver (comments DJ?). So, with that, there are only 2 possible choices for cult leader - Shaggy and Strike/Hippo.

Also, Vodean couldn't be CL because doesn't the cult revert back to normal alignment after the CL is offed? Mr T was killed after vodean was modkilled. Right? (That's an actual question!)

I'll have to go back to the record to see if DJ posted his busdrives. If not, I think was have our men. We can lynch one during the day, mafia can off the other in the night.

You can see my original post here. I think it makes sense, and I think its the best we have if DJ didn't busdrive people.

Postby safariguy5 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

aage wrote:

I have no idea where you got the idea that sam is the roleblocker. He claimed nurse and that's what I found.
Captain safariguy5

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:42 am

As the nurse, my role pm says I protect and roleblock 1 person during the night. There was a little tussle about this when we were all claiming ("You're a Jailer and not a nurse!"), since it quickly passed and Aage and I pretty much proved it with each other on D3 and D4, no one has really questioned it.

Who did mafia target with their night kill? That would be the best info ever!

Postby aage on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am

safariguy5 wrote:
aage wrote:

I have no idea where you got the idea that sam is the roleblocker. He claimed nurse and that's what I found.

According to his claim and the evidence we have he can roleblock, therefore I called him roleblocker. The reason I'm saying it is because I'm slightly annoyed by the fact that you sabotage attempts to find the cult leader by performing irrelevant investigations.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby redhedge47 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 am

quick note so im not accused of lurking im going on a fall break trip and wont be back till sunday I wont have internet
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

No one has said anything particularly useful so far this game day, night actions haven't really brought any progression. What I do know is another NL will bring another night for cult recruiting so we do need to act swiftly. I still have red at the top of my suspicions, though I am not convinced by shaggy or lovo either. Personally, we should lynch one of these today and lynch fast.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:12 am

I am happy for safari to clear my name as well but it seems like through his investigations he is choosing to be deliberately evasive.
Captain nagerous

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm

I feel that nagerous is right. If we don't lynch, we're screwed. I also feel that Shaggy or Strike/Hippo are our options for CL (see my previous posts)

I also feel that if the CL is killed, all the recruited players revert back to their original alignment and then it becomes better for BOTH MAFIA AND TOWN, therefore MAFIA needs to lynch the CL as badly as we do in order to win. While I would never advocate mafia and town to work together, in this case it is unavoidable.

Lastly, I don't see any good discussion about why I shouldn't beleive my analysis, so I am going to tell the world what I am doing and you all know it. The only thing, again, that I can see screwing this up is busdrives. DJ, do you care to help me out here?

VOTE SHAGGY

And tonight I am going to rolebock Hippo. That gives Saf (our resident Mafia Rolecop) the ability to verify another role, not hippo, but maybe red since his PGO claim was questioned or even Edoc, because who really actually claims BU doc in a game with two other Docs? And Aage gets a chance to jail DJ because he could busdrive this all, and cause the night to get screwed.

Come on, let's get this game over with.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives