Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Vote count coming up. Internet is out at my house, but I'm at my parents for the next few days so should be able to get on some.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby edocsil on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:34 pm

edocsil wrote:
BU doc MR. V
n2 Strike
n3 aage
n4 strike/hippo

Aage, I claimed when I pushed MC.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

3 Safari: Red, DJ, Hippo
1 Red: Sam

It takes 6 to lynch
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm

deadline?? or no deadline?
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm

lord voldemort wrote:deadline?? or no deadline?

Rule 14!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby aage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:15 pm

edocsil wrote:
edocsil wrote:
BU doc MR. V
n2 Strike
n3 aage
n4 strike/hippo

Aage, I claimed when I pushed MC.

Correct. I made that error because I didn't believe you, but you claimed alright. Apologies.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:33 pm

unvote Vote Red At this point its just a place holder. I am certain he is cult for obvious reasons, but not the CL. I want to hear from the remaining their roles (incl him), but if nothing can be gleaned for the last claims, that is where we should go.
Edoc'sil

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Still waiting on that vote count.

For those interested, I am a bulletproof townie, so not the CL. I am happy for this to be proved if hippo wants to try and vig me tonight I will not be killed.
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 pm

Djfireside wrote:That is true but a NL would do the same point. The odds are greater that we can hit with a lynch than letting it die out with a NL. A No Lynch is not a good point to go on.

A mass claim would work out so I agree

I am inclined to agree on this front, NL with just roleblockers and vigs and a rolecop with shaky allegiences is not a good plan.
Captain nagerous

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:43 pm

nagerous wrote:Still waiting on that vote count.

For those interested, I am a bulletproof townie, so not the CL. I am happy for this to be proved if hippo wants to try and vig me tonight I will not be killed.

Well, I didn't expect that! Anybody else's thoughts? Of course, this would only be proved if I wasn't jailed, roleblocked or night-killed myself :roll:

Fastposted by nag re DJ
ImageImageImage
show

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Guys, when you make a full claim, please add your letter to your name. I think it is important to the game. It's because of LoVo's letter that I believe this claim, not because of night actions or anything else.

Here's why. I believe that roles were handed out by the letter of the alphabet. And so if I can't get to a reason why the letter is associated with the role in like one thought step, I think then I think its a lie.

So LoVo, using my logic claims L, Governor. The governor is the Leader. Makes sense.
Mr. W, town doc. He makes people well. Makes sense.
Mr. Q - SK - Q is the oddball of the alphabet, makes sense
Mr. M - Insane Cop - He is MAD, therefore makes sense. It was actually Jonty who made me think about it in one of his posts.

I believe we are looking for Mr. C, the cult leader. Or we could be looking for Mr Y the cult leader because he is sometimes a vowel and sometime a consanent.

We are also looking for all the Vowels - Five of them. They HAVE to lie about their letter. Actually, we probably should have forced a mass claim of letters before this. STATE YOUR LETTER, And we will catch you in a lie! Lynch all liars when you misclaim a letter. If you refuse to state your letter, You are guilty guilty guilty.

Mass claim time, for real... ROLE AND LETTER. And if you are lying, be very careful about which letter you pick or which role you pick.
I totally believe what I am saying because....

I am Mr. N - The town Nurse - I protect and roleblock people as my night action. The link between my name and my letter is obvious and no one else is Mr N. The protective ability hasn't been much use, obviously, so that's why I haven't claimed to have it. But at this point I don't think it much matters.

lord voldemort wrote:I may as well claim as I am close to next in line. But I am Mr. L the governor. I have a one shot power to stop a lynch during twilight. I have been on board with every lynch though so its been kind of useless. Hence Sams block was completely useless against me. As for who is CL I am at a loss. I think its foolish relying on a roleblock for there not to be enough cult members to be at lylo. We still need to proceed with caution.

Not that it adds to the discussion much, but if you did stop a lynch at twilight, my NIGHT action wouldn't stop it. Your Twilight action would be carried out well before my night action would be... At least that is what I would say.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby redhedge47 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

Since everyone wants a claim so desperately I guess I should I'm Mrs. D the Granny If you visit me at night I shoot you fairly simple concept if you need more info go to the epic mafia wiki it’s a good source for pretty much every mafia role in existence
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:14 pm

Evidently Nag is skimming since I posted that vote count on the previous page. Pick up the discussion guys or I'll impose a deadline if it appears we're going nowhere again.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm

redhedge47 wrote:Since everyone wants a claim so desperately I guess I should I'm Mrs. D the Granny If you visit me at night I shoot you fairly simple concept if you need more info go to the epic mafia wiki it’s a good source for pretty much every mafia role in existence

So, If anyone followed my previous post, I am very suspicious of this claim. First and foremost, Granny seems like a very obscure role. but, more importantly, I can't figure out how D is connected to granny in one simple step. Now I know that I may sound loco (not LoVo!) here, but I was already suspicious of him anyway. That's why I voted him.

Okay. As the mod said, let's discuss!

Postby aage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:01 am

redhedge47 wrote:Since everyone wants a claim so desperately I guess I should I'm Mrs. D the Granny If you visit me at night I shoot you fairly simple concept if you need more info go to the epic mafia wiki it’s a good source for pretty much every mafia role in existence

Afaik no-one died of your action. Also you role is known as a PGO, not 'Granny'. Your letter also has nothing to do with your role. Scumscumscum.

Sam, your role is basically the same as mine? I doubt that. At the very least, if that were your role description, I doubt your allegiance.

My role name is Mr. J. The jailer. Yeah.
Aside from role claims I would really be interested in who used what night action on whom. My list can be found on the previous page.

Since LSU wants to propose a deadline I support a lynch on either LV or Sam. RedHedge is converted scum if you ask me.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:10 am

aage wrote:

Afaik no-one died of your action. Also you role is known as a PGO, not 'Granny'. Your letter also has nothing to do with your role. Scumscumscum.

Sam, your role is basically the same as mine? I doubt that. At the very least, if that were your role description, I doubt your allegiance.

My role name is Mr. J. The jailer. Yeah.
Aside from role claims I would really be interested in who used what night action on whom. My list can be found on the previous page.

Since LSU wants to propose a deadline I support a lynch on either LV or Sam. RedHedge is converted scum if you ask me.

Wow, a PGO claim? I wonder if a BP player will die to a PGO hit for the hammer. I've actually never had/seen that happen, but if a BP player will live, it might not be a bad idea for nag to hammer redhedge.
Captain safariguy5

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:16 am

bp depends on day or night though...some dont work both days.
And aage...converted scum?? you mean cult right???
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:28 am

Lol it isn't a Granny, it's a PGO here. You lose.

Do we kill him or do we go for another target, because everyone can see his lie is pretty obvious, I'm just worried he is not the CL.
Edoc'sil

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:57 am

I'm geting pretty close to just pulling a hamer on red ... but I'm freaking that there's a bunch of others that are on the one side looking desperate, on another side looking scummy and on another side trying to keep their heads down. I'd be happier if those fence sitters could speak their mind. But from where I'm sitting it looks like they are worried that if they would put their head over the parrapet .. then ... pow! Frankly, I'm leaving my vote where it is for now! And that's for the undisputed reason I gave earlier!!
ImageImageImage
show

Postby aage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:00 am

lord voldemort wrote:bp depends on day or night though...some dont work both days.
And aage...converted scum?? you mean cult right???

Yes. I mean that he was scum, but is converted to cult.

Saf, I don't think you can die from hammering a PGO. It only works on people who visit at night.

2. Aage - jailer
4. Nagerous - bulletproof towny?
5. Strike Wolf replaced by Hippo 2.0 day 4 - town vig
7. Edocsil - backup doc?
8. Safariguy5 - mafia rolecop (and/or scummate with Hippo)

11. SamGrossy - nurse (but may still be mafia roleblocker)
12. redhedge47 - yeah.
14. ShaggyDan - ??? (was "cleared" by Hippo v1 for night 2 but Sam blocked him during the same night)
15. DJFireside - busdriver
16. Lord Voldemort - govenor?

Frankly I'm not interested in Nag's claim. If the mafia party wants to test the claim by NK'ing him, I'm all for it. If he is lying (and the CL) he is a threat to you as well. You have been generous on night 1, why not do it again?
ShaggyDan hasn't claimed afaik.

Right now the only players who have the potential of being the cult leader are LoVo, Shaggy, Redhedge, Edoc and Nag.

There has to be mafia among those five. I know that you're not going to do this in a million years, but Saf, since you're mafia you can point out the CL from among them easily.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am

Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.
Edoc'sil

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:30 pm

I will say that despite completely flubbing his claim, at least red claimed something different from what's already been claimed. So if I really had to pick one between sam and red, I'd pick sam.

And yes, I do plan on investigating someone who is possible Cl tonight.
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

viewtopic.php?p=3910208#p3910208

These are his night actions. He blocked TheHippo version 1 on night 1, who did not pop cult. He is not our man.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:33 pm

edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.

Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:36 pm

safariguy5 wrote:I will say that despite completely flubbing his claim, at least red claimed something different from what's already been claimed. So if I really had to pick one between sam and red, I'd pick sam.

And yes, I do plan on investigating someone who is possible Cl tonight.

Nurse has not been claimed, except by me. So I am not sure what your point is. Aage has the right idea in his post right above mine.

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives