Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.

Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.

I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:13 pm

edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
edocsil wrote:Few points for you aage. I agree lovo is a good possibility for CL. Sam hasn't claimed actions either, so I am leery of him yet and it seems like a lot of overlap (second Jailer) I "trust" saf, aage, DJ and Hippo not to be the CL at this point.

If I was to gamble I would pick Sam for CL, closely followed by Red. However, I am very sure Red is at least a Cultie, if not the CL himself. Lovo comes in 3rd for CL due to unverifiable claims. Nag with the BP claim is just ASKING to get shot by the vig for a claim test and to ensure he is not the CL without costing the town, and he should know that. Unlikely that the Scum will waste their NK on him, they have a lot to lose by that. Me and shaggy I obviously cannot comment on.

Yo edoc... Hold on there a second before you all get me lynched... I have claimed my night actions here As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to do it. And, ON TOP OF THAT, I have fully claimed my letter and role.

Skimming or are you trying to increase the pressure on the innocent Mr. N? Either way, I think that you look extremely guilty here.

I had forgotten. It still doesn't make the 2 jailers make sense. (and really, yes, that is what you are) IDGAF that you have claimed letter and role, I have as well. I also dislike you insistence on the whole letter/role thing, especiall when we had a W doc, M and B Cops and a R Tracker. Also, OMGUS noted.

I don't see you coming forth with any earth shattering revelations that are going to help town, now do I.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby redhedge47 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:22 pm

as it happens every one jumped on my statement that I was a granny and I didn’t say PGO the fact is they are both the same thing it happens I have always played with the term granny (maybe because I play on epicmafia a lot more that CC mafia) & never used PGO it is just a personal preference I didn’t expect it to make too much of a difference I’m sorry for the confusion
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby lord voldemort on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 am

[quote="diablopop"]I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Get out
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby thehippo8 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 am

Any reason why the mod couldn't just delete that sort of dross?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby aage on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:01 am

edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:

Yes, he is probably mafia, I already said that. His block is legitimate, though, so as I said, not our man.

We need either a replacement or a very very very large prod on Shaggy.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:
samgrossy wrote:

Yes, he is probably mafia, I already said that. His block is legitimate, though, so as I said, not our man.

We need either a replacement or a very very very large prod on Shaggy.

mmm. You're right, probably barking up the wrong tree here. So that leaves us with what, Me, shaggy, LoVo and Red?
Edoc'sil

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Ah I see what you're driving at here. In that case, I will unvote.

Out of the 4 remaining, red claiming PGO has all sorts of question marks there. We can't know for sure if anyone has targeted him. It doesn't force him to make up night actions. It's pretty much unverifiable because of the risk.

However, seeing as how we have some people yet unclaimed, I will refrain from voting for now.
Captain safariguy5

Postby ShaggyDan on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Alright sorry for inactivity guys, it's a long story.

I am Mr X. Town JOAT (I'm guessing an algebra reference where x can be different values?)

Night one: Doc'd Geegel
Night two: Made self bulletproof (Wasn't told that this didn't work)
Night three: Tracked Elonpuckhog (Sigh)
Night four: No action (saving final ability)

I can't remember the rationale for each of these choices (seems so long ago...) but I can re-read and do my best if its a big deal.

I'm not fully caught up yet, just saw that this was desperately needed, going to catch up briefly on other games then come back here.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:17 pm

ShaggyDan wrote:Alright sorry for inactivity guys, it's a long story.

I am Mr X. Town JOAT (I'm guessing an algebra reference where x can be different values?)

I can't remember the rationale for each of these choices (seems so long ago...) but I can re-read and do my best if its a big deal.

I'm not fully caught up yet, just saw that this was desperately needed, going to catch up briefly on other games then come back here.

Just in case you wanted my input, this passed my test. JOAT can do all sorts of things. X is the most common variable in math. IMHO shaggy is telling the truth.

This day can't be going on much longer. We need to really make a decision about the lynch.

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:06 am

samgrossy wrote:
ShaggyDan wrote:Alright sorry for inactivity guys, it's a long story.

Just in case you wanted my input, this passed my test. JOAT can do all sorts of things. X is the most common variable in math. IMHO shaggy is telling the truth.

This day can't be going on much longer. We need to really make a decision about the lynch.

I'm still not very comfortable with relying so heavily on flavor to verify a claim. There seems to be a lot of rationalizing after the fact.

For example, could you tell me what zimmah (Mr. T) was? If zimmah came out and claimed something, than you would come up with some reason for his flavor to fit his role. But it's not like you can use that solely to clear/incriminate someone.

I'd like to bring up a very quick aside as the vodean modkill. We know there were 2 kills on Night 1. One was mafia and one was SKer. After vodean was modkilled, we haven't had more than 1 NK a night for 2 consecutive nights. If the SKer was still alive, it would incredible luck to kill the same person as the mafia/have the target be saved twice in a row. While I don't have concrete evidence, the numbers seem to point at vodean being the SKer.
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:31 am

Saf, Zimmah v1.0 was the serial killer. He died during night 1.

I honestly don't know what you both are rambling on about. Shaggy has zero evidence to back up his claim. Obviously he would choose the letter X because he knew we'd pay attention to that. He doesn't tell us what his final ability is. All his previous actions have yielded zero result.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:49 am

ok guys I'm giving a 90ish hour warning at this point. This gives you a full 3 days and then most of a 4th day to make a decision. If someone can do votecounts during this time I would appreciate it as I'm dealing with a death in the family at the moment and might be sparce on the computer for the next 3 days.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:52 am

Vote count update although only one new vote since the last one

3 Safari: Red, DJ, Hippo
2 Red: Sam, Edocsil

It takes 6 to lynch
Last edited by LSU Tiger Josh on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby nagerous on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 pm

redhedge47 wrote:as it happens every one jumped on my statement that I was a granny and I didn’t say PGO the fact is they are both the same thing it happens I have always played with the term granny (maybe because I play on epicmafia a lot more that CC mafia) & never used PGO it is just a personal preference I didn’t expect it to make too much of a difference I’m sorry for the confusion

That would explain why you chose to fake claim as Granny then? Clear admission of guilt in my eyes.

Vote red
Captain nagerous

Postby nagerous on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 pm

I'm Mr V btw if anyone was still querying.
Captain nagerous

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:05 pm

aage wrote:Saf, Zimmah v1.0 was the serial killer. He died during night 1.

I honestly don't know what you both are rambling on about. Shaggy has zero evidence to back up his claim. Obviously he would choose the letter X because he knew we'd pay attention to that. He doesn't tell us what his final ability is. All his previous actions have yielded zero result.

:oops: Man do I feel stupid.

But it's true, with shaggy not revealing the final ability, we cannot assume he's cleared. Especially since nobody else has cleared him and his night actions are inconclusive.
Captain safariguy5

Postby redhedge47 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:40 am

nagerous wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:as it happens every one jumped on my statement that I was a granny and I didn’t say PGO the fact is they are both the same thing it happens I have always played with the term granny (maybe because I play on epicmafia a lot more that CC mafia) & never used PGO it is just a personal preference I didn’t expect it to make too much of a difference I’m sorry for the confusion

That would explain why you chose to fake claim as Granny then? Clear admission of guilt in my eyes.

Vote red

I never withdrew my claim I still say I am PGO
Private 1st Class redhedge47

Postby samgrossy on Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Here's what I don't understand and what I do understand.

I understand that we are pretty close to LyLo (Lynch or Lose) because the cult could be about to overrun town.

I understand that we have yet to lynch a scum and we don't know about Vodean because the modkill doesn't show his alignment. That means we have a lot of scum still out there.

I understand that between available scum and cult, there are probably alot of bad guys.

What I don't understand is that in order for scum to win, they also need to eliminate the cult and therefore should be aiming for cult targets to help themselves win. So, why aren't more scum trying to help out us town? Did the cult turn all the scum? Mafia should be able to rat out at least one of their turned colleages.

What I don't understand is that while we are arguing who the cult leader is and who is what, time is ticking away and several people have pointed to RED being at least cult if not CL or scum and people aren't voting for him. At this point, why wait to lynch someone who people think is scum? What advantage does it hold for town? This is not a rush to lynch call. This is a "get off your butt and vote so that we can at least have a fighting chance" call. We don't even have a change to win this if we have a no lynch today.

Postby edocsil on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Need a VC so we can kill red. This day has gone on long enough.
Edoc'sil

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm

People really need to stop skimming. There is a votecount about 4 or so posts above the one claiming that one is "needed"
LSU Tiger Josh
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:26 pm

unvote vote red
Captain safariguy5

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

@red ... can you say anything more than "I am a PGO"? I think I may have been daydreaming or something but your claim seemed solid until you trivialise it with pith. So, seriously, I'd be happy to hammer if you simply aren't going to make an effort here. I can't help but think you may be telling the truth but warm fuzzies aren't going to cut the mustard I am afraid - can you prove you are a PGO? If not then bye bye!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby lord voldemort on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:56 am

There is no way to really tell he is a pgo....except for someone unlucky to hammer. The best way I feel is to look at what he has posted and his known meta.
I have played with him once and he was bad..And thats the only read I have. I buy his shit about granny and pgo mix up. Sort of...like it depends on how often you go back and read your role. Like I never re read unless im a super imp power role or a joat etc. If i am a pgo i juts go yep...okay on with it. Same as this game. Yep I am a governor okay on with it. honestly this game is fubar because of the mod kill..specifically the no reveal...Cause it puts the game potentially at lylo because we learnt nothing from it.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby aage on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:52 am

samgrossy wrote:What I don't understand is that while we are arguing who the cult leader is and who is what, time is ticking away and several people have pointed to RED being at least cult if not CL or scum and people aren't voting for him. At this point, why wait to lynch someone who people think is scum? What advantage does it hold for town? This is not a rush to lynch call. This is a "get off your butt and vote so that we can at least have a fighting chance" call. We don't even have a change to win this if we have a no lynch today.

Let me make this very clear.

We should NOT lynch the CL today.

What we should do is find out who he is so that I can jail him. That way, he cannot be killed by scum (therefore town cannot be endgamed by majority) and he cannot recruit me (therefore he cannot win by recruiting all town). Scum cannot NK me since they would hand the victory over to the CL.

This is the only way I see out of this scenario. In order to fulfill it, we have to a) know who the cult leader is and b) lynch scum. Every day.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives