Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 N3 Vodean modkilled. Day 4 begun Mr. B

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 am

Can we get a vote count please?
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby vodean on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 pm

LSU Tiger Josh wrote:
vodean wrote:i didnt even violate rule #1. f*ck you.

Vodean you have now been blacklisted from any games that I am hosting. Any further comments from you in this game will be sent to the site moderators as trolling my game as you are hereby banned from any more comments in here. You posted about what happened to you in the dexter game in addition to your posting after I had clearly posted a warning about the talking. The just talking in here was not going to get you modkilled, but talking about this current games happenings in another mafia game is CLEARLY talking where it should not happen. It was rule #5 that was the end result of the modkill.

5. There is to be no discussing the game outside this thread unless your role states otherwise aka if you're listed as mafia or a mason then you may do so at night. Discussing the game otherwise will result in a modkill.

what i posted about the dexter game was a mistake (not a crime, and certainly not something you could modkill me over). i apologized. then i made one post at night, and sent you a PM about it immediately after i noticed. Then after I sent the PM, you decided to modkill me for violating rules. maybe instead of trolling your thread, you ought to reply to the PM i sent you, and rather than threaten and blackmail me, you should chill the f*ck out and be fucking reasonable. there was no need to modkill me, then after one further post where i complained, you blacklisted me. I was expecting that, and hoping for it, tbh. now i wont have to deal with your ridiculous fucking rules. go ahead and report these posts. see if i get banned. just see. see if the mods bother to look into what i just said. i bet they will. a) most of them trust me enough to believe this post, and b) they are all highly professional, so they would try to look into the PMs and that would prove me right. so go ahead and fucking report me. i hope you do. then the mods will know they cant trust reports you send in.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby zimmah on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

vodean wrote:
LSU Tiger Josh wrote:
vodean wrote:i didnt even violate rule #1. f*ck you.

Vodean you have now been blacklisted from any games that I am hosting. Any further comments from you in this game will be sent to the site moderators as trolling my game as you are hereby banned from any more comments in here. You posted about what happened to you in the dexter game in addition to your posting after I had clearly posted a warning about the talking. The just talking in here was not going to get you modkilled, but talking about this current games happenings in another mafia game is CLEARLY talking where it should not happen. It was rule #5 that was the end result of the modkill.

5. There is to be no discussing the game outside this thread unless your role states otherwise aka if you're listed as mafia or a mason then you may do so at night. Discussing the game otherwise will result in a modkill.

what i posted about the dexter game was a mistake (not a crime, and certainly not something you could modkill me over). i apologized. then i made one post at night, and sent you a PM about it immediately after i noticed. Then after I sent the PM, you decided to modkill me for violating rules. maybe instead of trolling your thread, you ought to reply to the PM i sent you, and rather than threaten and blackmail me, you should chill the f*ck out and be fucking reasonable. there was no need to modkill me, then after one further post where i complained, you blacklisted me. I was expecting that, and hoping for it, tbh. now i wont have to deal with your ridiculous fucking rules. go ahead and report these posts. see if i get banned. just see. see if the mods bother to look into what i just said. i bet they will. a) most of them trust me enough to believe this post, and b) they are all highly professional, so they would try to look into the PMs and that would prove me right. so go ahead and fucking report me. i hope you do. then the mods will know they cant trust reports you send in.

i hope you realize you are in fact trolling the thread right now, so even if you're telling the truth in above post, you're still not respecting the other players and you're lowering yourself to flaming. Please handle this issue outside of the thread.
owenshooter wrote:i disagree with you and i'm right!

Een van de Veroveraars der Lage Landen
Sergeant 1st Class zimmah

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Postby aage on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:48 pm

I suggest we ignore Vodean's post for the remainder of the game.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby aage on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:52 pm

aage wrote:I suggest we ignore Vodean's post for the remainder of the game.

Just read the posts he made in SW's game... I don't know what to do with this. I'm just gonna follow LSU's verdict and continue the game.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:55 pm

It is the mafia mod's right to decide how lenient or strict they are with the rules. If you have an issue with being mod-killed please keep it to PMs.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:04 pm

LOL ... even dead this thread never fails to amuse!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby jonty125 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:20 am

aage wrote:I suggest we ignore Vodean's post for the remainder of the game.

Agreed.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Postby ShaggyDan on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:48 am

Alright, I am caught up and am done with work at least for the next few days (phew).

There isn't a great deal for me to add, others have covered it fairly well and although convoluted (and I'm sure there are probably some people in this telling lies or half-truths) it seems like we have a clear course of action.

Vote Jonty, at the very least we may be able to get some info from his actions if he flips town... though I am thinking that is fairly unlikely at the moment. The risk vs. reward is in our favour, if he flips town we still get knowledge and leads for the next days, rather than floundering around.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Medals: 1
Standard Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Vote count coming up. Please ignore any statements made by Vodean since the time that his death was announced.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:37 pm

1. Sam: Zimmah,
6 Jonty: DJ, Strike Wolf, Aage, Red, Safari, Shaggy
1 Safari: Jonty,

No deadline set at this point. Please keep on your quests.

BTW Zimmah you are absolutely right it is against the spirit of the game to reveal info from a past life.
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:44 pm

strike wolf wrote:It is the mafia mod's right to decide how lenient or strict they are with the rules. If you have an issue with being mod-killed please keep it to PMs.

Quote for truth and also I gave a fair warning in the rules that directly stated rule 5 results in modkills. Some mods are stricter on what they will or will not alive. Jak and I obviously are more strict with what we will put up with seeing how Jak modkilled 2 in his last game(vodean and chuck).
Irony at its finest

Postby zimmah on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 am

unvote vote jonty

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Map Contribution (4)

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am

vote jonty
What do you gain by saying I havent been recruited...Would you actually say something if you were lol
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby aage on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:43 am

lord voldemort wrote:vote jonty
What do you gain by saying I havent been recruited...Would you actually say something if you were lol

he has already been lynched.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby lord voldemort on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:02 pm

aage wrote:

Bit difficult when the latest vote count does not say how many to lynch. but there you go
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby zimmah on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
aage wrote:

Bit difficult when the latest vote count does not say how many to lynch. but there you go

Indeed, it would be handy if the vote counts show how many votes are needed for a lynch.

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Hello all, just letting you know that I am a replacement.

Read up to date.

Just to be certain ...unvote vote jonty.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (3)

Postby redhedge47 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:46 pm

you replaced stike right
Corporal redhedge47

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:21 am

yes hippo will be the replacement. It is now twilight so the scene will be coming up. In regards to how many to lynch, I should've had it on the vote count itself although I did have it listed for the scene of that day.
Irony at its finest

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Final Lynch count

7 Jonty: DJ, Strike Wolf, Aage, Red, Safari, Shaggy, Zimmah
1 Safari: Jonty,

Officer M had some investigation results, but was puzzled by them. He didn't know if busdrivers had been messing with him or what so he was unsure if he was getting true results. His confusion confused the town and they decided that he had to go. Sure there was the off chance that he really was a cop, but they figured that he should've known more about his results instead of wavering on them.

Jonty has now been lynched from the game. Mr. M insane cop may RIP

Send in your night actions to me please.
Irony at its finest

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Night 4 Send in your actions.

Postby samgrossy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 pm

ZZZZ - I'm getting caught up on some much needed sleep.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:05 pm

You have until I get home from work tomorrow to get your actions in if you haven't already done so.(approximately 15+ hours left from this post)
Irony at its finest

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Mr. T was loving life and had just been initiated to a new secret society. He had raised his glass of kool aid up in a toast and drank from it. Once he left the celebration, he stumbled into someone that shoved a gun at him demanding his money and jewelery. Mr. T refused to give them his solid gold chain and wound up getting shot.

Zimmah 2.0/Geegel: Mr. T cult has been killed
Irony at its finest

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:07 pm

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
Irony at its finest

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives