Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2 Mr. T is dead. Day 5 has begun

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am

redhedge47 wrote:
samgrossy wrote:
redhedge47 wrote:lets hear it you clearly dont have any guilty results you would have already told us claiming with one vote is fairly scummy if you ask me
Vote Safari

This adds to the summary that aage put out. You would think that if someone comes out and calls you a scummariner, you would make a better effort to make a longer post than just one line.

FoS REDHEDGE

well one its two lines also He has already had a decent case made against him how come its okay for aage to point the fos & when I agree its all of the sudden the most scummy thing on the planet. I ould go onto a 4 or 5 line long rant where im just recirculating what I just sad but that woould be a complete waste of time

Since it's two lines, I guess I must be wrong. UGH.

I would have liked to hear a little more in the way of defense and thought process. Really, I gave Saf my vote because he claimed after just one vote and because the argument put forth by aage, but I don't really see you putting forth much of an effort and aage called you out on it. You not only ignored his post (possible skim) but now you are defending the very actions that aage, and in turn myself, think are scummy. So, for the defense of scummy behavior:

UNVOTE VOTE REDHEDGE47
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby nagerous on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:57 am

edocsil wrote:I suspect that most of the people on saf are cult or just dumb as shit. Odds are you are right. Saf could be a mafioso or a cultist and we know all the night actions that were involved in the Inv. Personally I think he is who we will, and should, lynch today if we cannot peg the CL. We are throwing away the day at lylo when you all feel like chasing down some goon early. Unvote, massclaim, and then if is prudent hang saf. Right now you are setting up a quick lynch for the cult, and none of you have the grace to even be embarrassed about it.

I agree with this. Safari sounds to me like some form of role cop that has been cult recruited... rather than just lynching a cult member, and allow them to recruit again tonight, we need the cult leader asap.
Captain nagerous

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Djfireside wrote:As for how everything went and I believe that Jonty was telling the truth when he stated his results. I have to believe that Saf is Scum. I would askf or your information but based on what I gathered from Jonty and the fact he was trying to clear himself and was truely confused why he got a innocent I have to go with saf since it fits

Vote Safari

Great. Busdriver night action list please.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Have I said enough to allay your concerns Aage? In the meantime, unvote vote Saf. Lynch all liars!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:32 pm

@ Edoc - the lynch is neither quick nor for the cult - the lynch is considered and for town! Why so keen to keep scum in play? Yeah, I hear you that you think we are at lylo but I'm not seeing that at all. You will have to explain a lot more to convince me that there is a better candidate than Saf. And frankly, your case on Red seems way out of left field. If I have it right, you are more willing to lynch someone who is playing carefully and slowly than you are to lynch a liar scum?! What is all this deflection and flag waving about?
ImageImageImage
show

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:07 pm

thehippo8 wrote:@ Edoc - the lynch is neither quick nor for the cult - the lynch is considered and for town! Why so keen to keep scum in play? Yeah, I hear you that you think we are at lylo but I'm not seeing that at all. You will have to explain a lot more to convince me that there is a better candidate than Saf. And frankly, your case on Red seems way out of left field. If I have it right, you are more willing to lynch someone who is playing carefully and slowly than you are to lynch a liar scum?! What is all this deflection and flag waving about?

LaL? No, lynch guilty. You really should at least know WHY you are supposed to be voting him. Let me help since the math is hard for you

Cult Numbers
N1 CL + recruit
N2 CL + recruit + goon
N3 CL + recruit + 2 goon
N4 CL + recruit + 3 goon

5 fucking cult. One died, now 4/10. Kill scum today, cult recruits at night, scum kills cult.

3-4 scum, 4 cult 2-3 town. GG. That is best case scenario. Scum could have kill blocked, scum could *possibly* (see earlier arguments) be recruited and the kill is compromised (GF no longer scum, communication is foiled by cult who the hell knows) Scum could kill town. Then their are 5 cult and 8 players.

So Hippo, when I say everyone jumping down saf is a bunch of cultists and retarded townies its because then cant count to 5 and subtract one. How many scum are there? 3? 4? As of yesterday I don't think any were recruited, although given the wagon today I am going to be of a different opinion if saf flips scum.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby aage on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:26 pm

edocsil wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:@ Edoc - the lynch is neither quick nor for the cult - the lynch is considered and for town! Why so keen to keep scum in play? Yeah, I hear you that you think we are at lylo but I'm not seeing that at all. You will have to explain a lot more to convince me that there is a better candidate than Saf. And frankly, your case on Red seems way out of left field. If I have it right, you are more willing to lynch someone who is playing carefully and slowly than you are to lynch a liar scum?! What is all this deflection and flag waving about?

LaL? No, lynch guilty. You really should at least know WHY you are supposed to be voting him. Let me help since the math is hard for you

Cult Numbers
N1 CL + recruit
N2 CL + recruit + goon
N3 CL + recruit + 2 goon
N4 CL + recruit + 3 goon

5 fucking cult. One died, now 4/10. Kill scum today, cult recruits at night, scum kills cult.

3-4 scum, 4 cult 2-3 town. GG. That is best case scenario. Scum could have kill blocked, scum could *possibly* (see earlier arguments) be recruited and the kill is compromised (GF no longer scum, communication is foiled by cult who the hell knows) Scum could kill town. Then their are 5 cult and 8 players.

So Hippo, when I say everyone jumping down saf is a bunch of cultists and retarded townies its because then cant count to 5 and subtract one. How many scum are there? 3? 4? As of yesterday I don't think any were recruited, although given the wagon today I am going to be of a different opinion if saf flips scum.

Well we have a claimed roleblocker. If we're lucky there is one less recruit than you've counted. Still makes your point kind of valid, though.

Right now I would really appreciate it if everyone who claimed a role put down their night actions or just admit that you're a [sdklfjs] already. We're not gonna lynch you over it.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Okay - So I am a roleblocker. I claimed that in D2 in the lynch of Hippo 1.0. While the idea of several busdrives completely didn't enter my head. Oops.

But here are my night actions because I think we are close to LyLo.

N1 - Target Hippo 1.0 - lynched
N2 - Target Shaggy
N3 - Target Lord Voldemort
N4 - Target Aage

So, for example, if LoVo is the CL, and I role blocked him, then he probably could not recruit for that night. We may not have 4 cult, maybe just 3. But we still have a bunch of scum.

I hope this helps us determine the scum and cult leader, because it sure hasn't been helping me.

Postby samgrossy on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:24 pm

EBWOP

I claimed role blocker D3, not D2. Sorry.

Postby safariguy5 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:11 pm

Enough dilly dallying from me I suppose.

aage is the jailkeeper.

Strike/hippo is the town vig.

Hippo fishing for info from aage probably has to do with strike/hippo attempting a vig shot and aage saving the target.

However, hippo most certainly is not another rolecop.

At this point, I'm pretty sure hippo is one of the cult recruits, but neither he nor aage are the cult leader.
Captain safariguy5

Postby thehippo8 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Well, and sorry Aage for "using" you like that, but that was what I was hoping to dredge out of Saf. This proves that you are not insane. But which side of the divide you sit on is anyone's guess. Given you have been so coy about your role, I cannot rule out the possibility that you have been recruited. I guess this is touche from your perspective, but we all have to face facts. A dearth of information can never be filled with speculation.

As to my role, yes I am the town vig. Although not any vig I've ever heard of before. There is no requirement to kill at night and Strike didn't bother on nights one and two. Night three he tried for Sam and Aage jailed Sam so Sam was safe. I arrived just on night 4 but there was no vig attempt night 4. Personally I think Sam wasted some opportunities there but at that stage he did not have sufficent intel on was town and who wasn't (I am guessing) and was concerned that he would get caught trying for a Vig kill or wrose still get busdriven. The getting caught thing was a serious issue when Hippo 1.0 was around but when he got snuffed the real concern was busdriving. That remains a concern for me and if I had arrived earlier I would not have vigged last night either. Tonight, hmm, well that's a whole other story! Assuming that town gets through today in one piece then I have a few choice targets in my sights. Never is a scorned hippo to be trifled with!

But, back to the task at hand. I am not buying being at Lylo. And frankly I think we need to be very careful who we take out toninght. My feeling is that if we can get to the Godfather then the only other person to take out is the Cult leader and town should romp home.

But before I remove my vote from you Saf, how do I know you are 1: not the Godfather (with rolecop power)? 2: Not recruited or worse the recruiter himself? or 3: You have been passed the results of the rolecop (must be Mafia) each night? Frankly, and unless (as Edoc is so adamant about) I am an idiot and we are at Lylo I see nothing to loose by lynching Saf.
ImageImageImage
show

Postby edocsil on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

I call idiot because you are blindly hoping that there was a successful RB of the CL. The numbers are simple, and the odds are bad, especially given that saf has rather unfortunately cleared you and aage on a some level or another. There are multiple blockers and at least one BD. We have no clue as to the accuracy of one single night action, and that is really the whole basis of the case.
Edoc'sil

Postby ShaggyDan on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

Alright, back in the land of the living. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on. Will re-read and catch up.
Sergeant ShaggyDan

Postby nagerous on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 am

Can we get a vote count please?
Captain nagerous

Postby Djfireside on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:16 pm

We also have to account for the fact that Cult is more than likely masoned at night therefore they would know the others actions and roles. I stick with the fact that I think Safari is either cult or mafia but cant make heads or tails of them. The numbers are not looking good as we are close to the LyLo and should play as it is. So I would be fine with a MC as I have already done so but the more I read on this the more it seems saf is playing to the favor and I have a strange suspicion they a higher in the ranks.
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

Postby aage on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

safariguy5 wrote:aage is the jailkeeper.

Yes.

N1 - strike
N2 - vodean
N3 - sam
N4 - saf
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

aage wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:aage is the jailkeeper.

Yes.

N1 - strike
N2 - vodean
N3 - sam
N4 - saf

But obviously N4 didn't work out I guess, since sam blocked me.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Well I really can't convince you that I'm not the cult leader, but I will say that for a cult leader to have additional investigative powers would be ridiculously OP. Ditto for the Godfather. I investigated aage last night and hippo the night before that, but I cannot know for sure whether either of them were recruited. Safe to say that neither of them are the Cult Leader and quite frankly, I think getting the CL is of highest priority here. Seeing as how I offer one way of finding him, I don't believe lynching me right now is the best option.
Captain safariguy5

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 am

I may as well claim as I am close to next in line. But I am Mr. L the governor. I have a one shot power to stop a lynch during twilight. I have been on board with every lynch though so its been kind of useless. Hence Sams block was completely useless against me. As for who is CL I am at a loss. I think its foolish relying on a roleblock for there not to be enough cult members to be at lylo. We still need to proceed with caution.
Could we perhaps no lynch allow the blockers/jk and hippo 2.0 to target the few of us that are suspect as cl to see what happens if hippo hits those unclaimed/shaky role claims. I frankly dont get the numbers enough to know if this would work.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby aage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:00 am

lord voldemort wrote:I may as well claim as I am close to next in line. But I am Mr. L the governor. I have a one shot power to stop a lynch during twilight. I have been on board with every lynch though so its been kind of useless. Hence Sams block was completely useless against me. As for who is CL I am at a loss. I think its foolish relying on a roleblock for there not to be enough cult members to be at lylo. We still need to proceed with caution.
Could we perhaps no lynch allow the blockers/jk and hippo 2.0 to target the few of us that are suspect as cl to see what happens if hippo hits those unclaimed/shaky role claims. I frankly dont get the numbers enough to know if this would work.

if we'd do that scum would still outnumber town so I cannot support that strategy.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:02 am

aage wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:I may as well claim as I am close to next in line. But I am Mr. L the governor. I have a one shot power to stop a lynch during twilight. I have been on board with every lynch though so its been kind of useless. Hence Sams block was completely useless against me. As for who is CL I am at a loss. I think its foolish relying on a roleblock for there not to be enough cult members to be at lylo. We still need to proceed with caution.

if we'd do that scum would still outnumber town so I cannot support that strategy.

Yes but the odds are high in favour of a good vig hit. Given that we can narrow the playing field away from those obvious not the CL. just a thought. I dont fully believe it is the right approach either

Postby edocsil on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 am

Perhaps I am missing something, but wouldn't a NL damn us too?
Edoc'sil

Postby lord voldemort on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:19 am

A mis lynch effectively does that as well.

Postby aage on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:29 am

lord voldemort wrote:A mis lynch effectively does that as well.

Then I suppose we should not mislynch.

At this point we should be finding out who the cult leader is. If we can't, we have to narrow it down. We HAVE to know who the cult leader is.

As far as I'm concerned, Edocsil has been right all along and there should be a mass claim. I'd like info from these people:
4. Nagerous
7. Edocsil
12. redhedge47
14. ShaggyDan
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Djfireside on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am

That is true but a NL would do the same point. The odds are greater that we can hit with a lynch than letting it die out with a NL. A No Lynch is not a good point to go on.

A mass claim would work out so I agree
Always question things given too easily.
Private Djfireside

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives