Another mafia game Town and Lyncher win!!!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Night actions posted on Player List, Page 1.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 02, 2007 2:53 pm

BTW I had already known you were a neutral character as I investigated you the 2nd day right before I was killed off.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Aimless on Wed May 02, 2007 3:02 pm

So you were scum! LoL! In that case, I have no qualms whatsoever with how you were playing yesterday. Hmmm, memo to self - add you to list of players who know what they're doing.

Damn, I figured you were town, since Lyncher targets usually are. Weird.

And pancake, you bastard. I cannot believe you gave me a frickin' deadbeat as my lyncher target. Talk about impossible role. Bah!
Private Aimless

Postby The1exile on Wed May 02, 2007 3:04 pm

Aimless wrote:So you were scum! LoL! In that case, I have no qualms whatsoever with how you were playing yesterday. Hmmm, memo to self - add you to list of players who know what they're doing.

And pancake, you bastard. I cannot believe you gave me a frickin' deadbeat as my lyncher target. Talk about impossible role. Bah!

The spies role was simply to help the scum via vote. I don't think they had any kill powers.

Hence, recruiting OID was worth so much crap.
Lieutenant The1exile

Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1)

Postby spinwizard on Wed May 02, 2007 3:05 pm

lol, i won it 4 us in the end!
Private 1st Class spinwizard

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Wed May 02, 2007 3:08 pm

Aimless wrote:So you were scum! LoL! In that case, I have no qualms whatsoever with how you were playing yesterday. Hmmm, memo to self - add you to list of players who know what they're doing.

Lmao yea I had nothing else to do except to try to survive by making the townie vote for the neutral character, but he did see through it. Probably didn't help that I did make a point of not calling you a scum type character while I was a cop before I was killed.
LSU Fighting Tigers The 2003 & 2007 National Football Champions
Irony at its finest
Yomiel wrote:As I said, I DID. He responded very badly both times. He won't even consider that he made a mistake, and this behavior is hurting the game.
Private 1st Class LSU Tiger Josh

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 3:10 pm

I just did it random.org style. You got unlucky.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 3:11 pm

The1exile wrote:

The spies role was simply to help the scum via vote. I don't think they had any kill powers.

Hence, recruiting OID was worth so much crap.

His response after I told him he had recruited OID: #-o
Epic Win

Sergeant pancakemix

Postby Aimless on Wed May 02, 2007 3:12 pm

pancakemix wrote:

I know. Bah! Hehe, still managed to win though, so I can't complain too hard.
Private Aimless

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 3:13 pm

Aimless wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

I know. Bah! Hehe, still managed to win though, so I can't complain too hard.

I was amazed when you almost got him on day 1.
Epic Win

Sergeant pancakemix

Postby Aimless on Wed May 02, 2007 3:14 pm

pancakemix wrote:I was amazed when you almost got him on day 1.

Without even false claiming! :lol:

Of course, I was pissed off when we wound up no lynching. Grrr...
Private Aimless

Postby Aimless on Wed May 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Unfortunately, going after him as hard as I did hurt my credibility a bit; hence, once I knew Exile was scum, I had to try a false claim against him. I figured that if I false claimed and went after OID, everyone would know exactly what I was, but if I went after Exile I'd have enough clout to get OID lynched the following day.

His move with nagerous really screwed me up, though. No good options after the fact; if I had been town I would have let you guys lynch me to finger Exile, but as a lyncher that would have lost me the game.
Private Aimless

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 3:20 pm

The best part is Kugelblitz only protected scum. Some doc he was.
Epic Win

Sergeant pancakemix

Postby Aimless on Wed May 02, 2007 3:25 pm

Why didn't Kugel protect on night one? Or did he not become doc until after Colaalone bit it?
Private Aimless

Postby pancakemix on Wed May 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Kugelblitz was backup doc(replaced by hecter). Cola died, he took over.
Epic Win

Sergeant pancakemix

Re: Another mafia game Town and Lyncher win!!!

Postby shieldgenerator7 on Thu May 31, 2012 10:39 pm

wow Aimless claimed lyncher and still won. haha

nice game PCM. I can tell your modding style has changed a bit since this game

-SG7 ( :) )
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to defeat all evil. -Ephesians 6 KJV

My Smiley: ( :) ) --- it's got SHIELDS!

everywhere116 wrote:You da man! Well, not really, because we're colorful ponies, but you get the idea.
Sergeant shieldgenerator7

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives