Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:02 am

jak111 wrote:I have to laugh at your last attempt. There's FOUR non town on the list and you say that you wish the cleared town to be on there??? When I die, your faction will be PROVEN. Why waste Chap's ability, answer that one instead of bypassing it!

Are you being obtuse on purpose Jak, i think you are. Quit trying to twist everything that is being said,your caught and you know it.

You keep trying to make alot of posts so no one will read them all. I want everyone to read them so they can look at your mistakes and judge for themselves where you have made each and every one of them.

Keep talking though you pretty much bury yourself each time you do.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jak111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
jak111 wrote:I have to laugh at your last attempt. There's FOUR non town on the list and you say that you wish the cleared town to be on there??? When I die, your faction will be PROVEN. Why waste Chap's ability, answer that one instead of bypassing it!

Are you being obtuse on purpose Jak, i think you are. Quit trying to twist everything that is being said,your caught and you know it.

You keep trying to make alot of posts so no one will read them all. I want everyone to read them so they can look at your mistakes and judge for themselves where you have made each and every one of them.

I will keep talking, but not for you, but to prove that you are scum JG. If you were town you'd think of possible situations where your results would be wrong with my answers. But the thing is, you're not town, you're scum trying to pin me as scum for some strange reason. I'm taking it as you are scared of me JG, for unknown reasons. So bring on the lynch, let JG's colours SHOW.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:19 pm

jak111 wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

I will keep talking, but not for you, but to prove that you are scum JG. If you were town you'd think of possible situations where your results would be wrong with my answers. But the thing is, you're not town, you're scum trying to pin me as scum for some strange reason. I'm taking it as you are scared of me JG, for unknown reasons. So bring on the lynch, let JG's colours SHOW.

And that is exactly why I am not wasting chap ability,with me, droz and vodean voting you,it will give town three cleared players. But you dont want that,why?
Private jgordon1111

Postby strike wolf on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:03 pm

aage wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.

If only you explained why... But I guess I'll hear tomorrow.

I thought I had posted a response to your response but apparently I never did. either way, I don't think it would gather much momentum today with the Jak vs. Jgordon argument going on so yeah. You'll probably be waiting till day 4.

As far as William of York being a strong claim. this is a game that spans 2+ millenia for claims. I can think of over 25 town possibilities (not including my own though some already dead/claimed) that are likely to be in this game and William of York does not strike me as one that is guaranteed to be in this game.

Having just JG vote Jak doesn't work. Jak will most likely keep his vote on vodean to make sure that he can't get the majority and with as many semi-actives and inactives as we have in this game, I do not believe it would get to that point anyways.

Honestly at this point, I really want the day over. These long winding posts that basically state the same things over several times are not progressing the game and they are at least to me making the game unenjoyable right now.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm

strike wolf wrote:
aage wrote:
strike wolf wrote:I remain adamant about aage , I am 95% convinced he is scum. Which is more than I can say about the other cases on the board.

If only you explained why... But I guess I'll hear tomorrow.

I thought I had posted a response to your response but apparently I never did. either way, I don't think it would gather much momentum today with the Jak vs. Jgordon argument going on so yeah. You'll probably be waiting till day 4.

As far as William of York being a strong claim. this is a game that spans 2+ millenia for claims. I can think of over 25 town possibilities (not including my own though some already dead/claimed) that are likely to be in this game and William of York does not strike me as one that is guaranteed to be in this game.

Having just JG vote Jak doesn't work. Jak will most likely keep his vote on vodean to make sure that he can't get the majority and with as many semi-actives and inactives as we have in this game, I do not believe it would get to that point anyways.

Honestly at this point, I really want the day over. These long winding posts that basically state the same things over several times are not progressing the game and they are at least to me making the game unenjoyable right now.

yup. its bad enough that even the poeple who are reading arent really post. there is no room for anyone else to post anything. we need to end this. there is no room for anyone to bring up any new points, and jak and JG are just going back and forth. i think that this may have gone on too long for town really to get a good result.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby soundman on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm

Frankly I'm still on the fence. Points are brought up that make Jak look scummy and then points are brought up that make JG look scummy... Points are brought up that makes JG look like town and points are brought up that make Jak look like town... I'm kinda wondering if they're both town (or one is third party and the other scum). JG claims to be a Compeller and Jak claims to be a Vote Stealer (which I think is usually a scummy role). JG claims to have compelled Jak and Jak claims to have targeted someone from outside the game. In a way didn't JG's compel work? Jak used his role, he just targeted someone who wasn't in the game resulting in no extra vote. Just some food for thought. At this point I don't think there's much more that they can say and we need to lynch one of them. Personally I'm more inclined to vote Jak. Are we going to have only certain people on the lynch or not?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby / on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:04 pm

We should have around four or five people on the lynch optimally consisting mostly of people on the original list.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:05 pm

i volunteer. hopefully it should help clear me.
Sergeant vodean

Postby vodean on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:20 pm

vodean wrote:i volunteer. hopefully it should help clear me.

oh wait... it wont make a difference, but im happy to be on the wagon
Sergeant vodean

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:07 pm

So let me get this straight jak. You think I'm non town because of Meta? I think that's just an OMGUS accusation for me voting you. Yet somehow, without any evidence, you are almost certain I'm scum. Your accusations are meaningless without evidence and I guarantee you are 100% wrong about me.
Captain safariguy5

Postby DRoZ on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

This really needs to end, long winded posts detailing the same implications over and over. Hopefully chap can get in soon and detail how the voting should go to optimize his ability now that a target is formed.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby jak111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:07 pm

safariguy5 wrote:So let me get this straight jak. You think I'm non town because of Meta? I think that's just an OMGUS accusation for me voting you. Yet somehow, without any evidence, you are almost certain I'm scum. Your accusations are meaningless without evidence and I guarantee you are 100% wrong about me.

Safari, please don't skim. I said based on Meta I think you're non town, although having YOU on the vote list with everyone (and since you're already on it) will either prove you to be town or mafia. Don't take it the wrong way but it's true.

We are looking for four non town. JG keeps saying Vodean would be clear but he is non town hence he would never be cleared and JG will be proved mafia with my lynch, talk about backtracking us further. No, with my death Vodean is already CLAIMED non town, and JG will be proven scum. Aage and Safari are the two I want my lynch to check out on. My true feeling is that it will say 3 non town if not 4.

Why do people argue with this? Because they argue against logic. "Let's lynch a townie, f*ck the 4 non town on the list and let's not bother TRYING to find them" Great plan, how about we work together before I go out with a bang so that at least come tomorrow town will have a better chance at winning this. No WIFOM's no buts no ifs no nothing. We want clears and guilties on that list of 11 people and I offer a way to find them. Some may think I'm stupid, but when it comes to logical conclusions with correct claims (Chap's claim being real) then my plan will pretty much dominate others when you see its full effect.

JG, stop talking like the thing will clear you, with my death it will either clear you or find you as guilty (which it will find you guilty). But one last question before I go out so I can make sure you can't bullshit your way through tomorrow.

Do you know if your role sends the person a message that they are forced to use it? When did you send your action? If you say yes, I call bullshit and when I pop town there will be no excuse for you tomorrow.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:49 pm

jak111 wrote:
safariguy5 wrote:So let me get this straight jak. You think I'm non town because of Meta? I think that's just an OMGUS accusation for me voting you. Yet somehow, without any evidence, you are almost certain I'm scum. Your accusations are meaningless without evidence and I guarantee you are 100% wrong about me.

Safari, please don't skim. I said based on Meta I think you're non town, although having YOU on the vote list with everyone (and since you're already on it) will either prove you to be town or mafia. Don't take it the wrong way but it's true.

We are looking for four non town. JG keeps saying Vodean would be clear but he is non town hence he would never be cleared and JG will be proved mafia with my lynch, talk about backtracking us further. No, with my death Vodean is already CLAIMED non town, and JG will be proven scum. Aage and Safari are the two I want my lynch to check out on. My true feeling is that it will say 3 non town if not 4.

Why do people argue with this? Because they argue against logic. "Let's lynch a townie, f*ck the 4 non town on the list and let's not bother TRYING to find them" Great plan, how about we work together before I go out with a bang so that at least come tomorrow town will have a better chance at winning this. No WIFOM's no buts no ifs no nothing. We want clears and guilties on that list of 11 people and I offer a way to find them. Some may think I'm stupid, but when it comes to logical conclusions with correct claims (Chap's claim being real) then my plan will pretty much dominate others when you see its full effect.

JG, stop talking like the thing will clear you, with my death it will either clear you or find you as guilty (which it will find you guilty). But one last question before I go out so I can make sure you can't bullshit your way through tomorrow.

Do you know if your role sends the person a message that they are forced to use it? When did you send your action? If you say yes, I call bullshit and when I pop town there will be no excuse for you tomorrow.

To your last question of me I wouldnt know the answer,only edoc knows that. But by mecompelling you I would guess that you would be told to pick a target whether you want or not,that is part of the reason I know you are lying about the mis vote thing. Refusing to believe with all of that going Edoc would let you vote someone outside the game. Way to convient for you that you came up with that right then,and then the surprise gift thing behind it. too many strange things going on with you.
Private jgordon1111

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 am

jgordon1111 wrote: too many strange things going on with you.

I have to agree. Which has increased. the chances of you been scum to more than 4/11 in my eyes which is why my vote is on you. Not just the sake of lynching someone.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby edocsil on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 am

Deadline will be late tonight.

Vote Count

Aage (1) ~ Strike Wolf
Vodean (4) ~ Jak, Violet, LSU, Sam
Jak (6) ~ PCM, Safari, jonty, aage, JG, Blakebowling

Whoever has the most votes will be hung.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jak111 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm

jonty125 wrote:

I have to agree. Which has increased. the chances of you been scum to more than 4/11 in my eyes which is why my vote is on you. Not just the sake of lynching someone.

Jonty, don't you find it odd as well that it just so happens to be another on the list to accuse me of things? Especially when I am one of the few trying to actually lead town toward a better outcome.

JG, the reason why I said it is because I didn't receive a forced thing, so Edoc telling you otherwise would be bs. That being said I am the only one of us trying to view it from a town to town perspective, which is pretty funny considering half the guys who would have thought of it in other games are throwing my reasons out the window. Why? Are they sided with you, or are they just not trying this game? How many inactives could have changed the outcome to actually lynching mafia today? How many could prove us both town and just screwing with our roles? The list goes on, but without their input, it's my word against yours and unfortunally the only actives left are either sided with you (in faction) or townie who can't get the real thing because of a damn angel claim which is false unless we are both town, which you insist we are not which means to me that you are privately outing yourself to me as scum and unfortunally with town not letting me prove you wrong you won this fight. Give me an active town and a night to prove you wrong in any situation JG and you'd be hung without losing a townie.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:27 pm

jak111 wrote:
jonty125 wrote:

Jonty, don't you find it odd as well that it just so happens to be another on the list to accuse me of things? Especially when I am one of the few trying to actually lead town toward a better outcome.

JG, the reason why I said it is because I didn't receive a forced thing, so Edoc telling you otherwise would be bs. That being said I am the only one of us trying to view it from a town to town perspective, which is pretty funny considering half the guys who would have thought of it in other games are throwing my reasons out the window. Why? Are they sided with you, or are they just not trying this game? How many inactives could have changed the outcome to actually lynching mafia today? How many could prove us both town and just screwing with our roles? The list goes on, but without their input, it's my word against yours and unfortunally the only actives left are either sided with you (in faction) or townie who can't get the real thing because of a damn angel claim which is false unless we are both town, which you insist we are not which means to me that you are privately outing yourself to me as scum and unfortunally with town not letting me prove you wrong you won this fight. Give me an active town and a night to prove you wrong in any situation JG and you'd be hung without losing a townie.

when you put half of the players on a list, and multiple people go after you, some of them are bound to be on the list. you are using the fallacy of post hoc ergo hoc.
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:06 pm

vodean wrote:when you put half of the players on a list, and multiple people go after you, some of them are bound to be on the list. you are using the fallacy of post hoc ergo hoc.

How often do you see it the EXACT people you have under suspicion quickly drift to you Vodean? The exact people you called out before the votes.

I still think it's possible an inactive is seriously fucking us over here though.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 pm

jak111 wrote:
vodean wrote:when you put half of the players on a list, and multiple people go after you, some of them are bound to be on the list. you are using the fallacy of post hoc ergo hoc.

How often do you see it the EXACT people you have under suspicion quickly drift to you Vodean? The exact people you called out before the votes.

I still think it's possible an inactive is seriously fucking us over here though.

you mean after the votes? cuz this happened like 2 pages ago... we have been voting you all day.
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 pm

vodean wrote:you mean after the votes? cuz this happened like 2 pages ago... we have been voting you all day.

Another lie. Check back at the start of the day Vodean, it took a few real life days for ANYONE to vote me. Correct me if I'm wrong but we were sorting through that list for a lot of the day. It's only been for the past few pages that suspicions due to JG's fake claim has turned to me.

Waiting for the scene so that I can hopefully replace back in or get some shits and giggles from finding out how this is setup.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:07 pm

jak111 wrote:
vodean wrote:you mean after the votes? cuz this happened like 2 pages ago... we have been voting you all day.

Another lie. Check back at the start of the day Vodean, it took a few real life days for ANYONE to vote me. Correct me if I'm wrong but we were sorting through that list for a lot of the day. It's only been for the past few pages that suspicions due to JG's fake claim has turned to me.

Waiting for the scene so that I can hopefully replace back in or get some shits and giggles from finding out how this is setup.

lets get some quotes from you to show that you were fingering us at the start of the day (the list doesnt count, since that was a general list, and not just the 5 of us voting you).
Sergeant vodean

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 pm

jak111 wrote:

Not a fake claim Jak and if you cant figure out how its not,then that is another strike against you.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Commander9 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:19 pm

I will be honest - I barely had time to get up to date with the other game and I'm pretty sure I won't be able re-read everything any time soon, so if we have a replacement, that would be great. If not and if you guys still want me in the game, I'd be fine if someone would get me up to date and I'd read the last few pages and try to contribute from there.. Apparently, 2 massive mafia games would still be too much, so I'll only go with 1 at a time (unless something like Community mafia) will come along.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Ok so I've finally gotten caught up and will try to make daily/every other day posts.

Here's how I see it:

Jak has some weird claim day 1, claims town vote stealer (which isn't hard for me to believe) but then goes on to say he doesn't know what faction he is in, but don't worry he is town. He then says once JG starts calling him out on stuff jak gets jumpy and defensive, posting how he did when I played with him and he was scum, trying to pin me as mafia (which vode will likely remember, lol). He also says he didn't get his night actions in but when edoc says "it would affect the game if I told you" it leads me to think jak is lying. Jan's whole defence is "I'll prove it tomorrow".. If we were to hang JG and he pops red don't you think mafia would kill you as a threat to them? Just my thinking, but I doubt mafia would want to have to deal with a scum hunter like yourself. Now, when JG brings up the point how would you prove me scum if we lynch vode, and jak says "I got a mysterious present". Idk, convenient? I partially skimmed and its late at night so please if any of this doesn't make sense tell me. But I must agree this day is taking a very long time. Vio i wanted to believe you when I read your claim but apparently jak is really bad at playing as scum (if he is) so if he flips red you're next I think.

vote jak I just want this day over, frankly. I don't see a reason not to vote him at this point, his back is against the wall and his only defence is "trust me on this one guys"... I may not be on /'s list, but whatever. I've read and the closer I got to finishing reading the more you look like scum jak.. Au revoir.. But honestly I was looking forward to playing with you, which disappoints me, but it must be done.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby vodean on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:01 am

NoSurvivors wrote:Ok so I've finally gotten caught up and will try to make daily/every other day posts.

Here's how I see it:

Jak has some weird claim day 1, claims town vote stealer (which isn't hard for me to believe) but then goes on to say he doesn't know what faction he is in, but don't worry he is town. He then says once JG starts calling him out on stuff jak gets jumpy and defensive, posting how he did when I played with him and he was scum, trying to pin me as mafia (which vode will likely remember, lol). He also says he didn't get his night actions in but when edoc says "it would affect the game if I told you" it leads me to think jak is lying. Jan's whole defence is "I'll prove it tomorrow".. If we were to hang JG and he pops red don't you think mafia would kill you as a threat to them? Just my thinking, but I doubt mafia would want to have to deal with a scum hunter like yourself. Now, when JG brings up the point how would you prove me scum if we lynch vode, and jak says "I got a mysterious present". Idk, convenient? I partially skimmed and its late at night so please if any of this doesn't make sense tell me. But I must agree this day is taking a very long time. Vio i wanted to believe you when I read your claim but apparently jak is really bad at playing as scum (if he is) so if he flips red you're next I think.

vote jak I just want this day over, frankly. I don't see a reason not to vote him at this point, his back is against the wall and his only defence is "trust me on this one guys"... I may not be on /'s list, but whatever. I've read and the closer I got to finishing reading the more you look like scum jak.. Au revoir.. But honestly I was looking forward to playing with you, which disappoints me, but it must be done.

yup. i thought i had mentioned this, but i guess not. jak is playing exactly the same as he did the only other time he has ever been scum. he is not very experienced at it, and drops a few slips by accident.
Sergeant vodean

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives