Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D3 23/25

Postby jak111 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:26 am

There is no need for me to have mentioned the gift earlier JG, because it was irrelevant, and can be used at a later date to clear some sort of gifter. But with your tunnel vision that'd be hard to see, now wouldn't it?

Though, thanks for digging your ditch JG, you're afraid that I can PROVE myself by tomorrow, that's why you wish me dead now since your only alibi is that I am some JoaT (which would be proven wrong tomorrow)

So ask yourselves, we have 100% non town (Vodean admitted to being non town) and we could have a cleared townie and a proven scum by tomorrow, but JG insists you lynch me quickly before I can prove that he's caught in a lie. Now why would he want me dead this quickly? Unless of course he knows that I am town and that the picking the wrong person last night gave him a good excuse to out as he is now, causing a townie to be lynched before him.

Here's my suggestion. Lynch Vodean today like originally planned (100% non town there, no doubts about it with his claim as well) and tomorrow I can prove JG completely wrong and prove that he has lied.
Highest Rank:
Major:2157

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

Jak Eliminator: Prison Riot [0/16] *Sign Ups*
Private 1st Class jak111

Postby vodean on Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:41 pm

yes, but i am not necessarily anti-town. i am pursuing cases to catch scum. that would be the most prudent course of action for me, since scum are fewer in number, and more likely to be able to/try to kill me.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby aage on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:34 pm

jak111 wrote:There is no need for me to have mentioned the gift earlier JG, because it was irrelevant, and can be used at a later date to clear some sort of gifter. But with your tunnel vision that'd be hard to see, now wouldn't it?

Though, thanks for digging your ditch JG, you're afraid that I can PROVE myself by tomorrow, that's why you wish me dead now since your only alibi is that I am some JoaT (which would be proven wrong tomorrow)

So ask yourselves, we have 100% non town (Vodean admitted to being non town) and we could have a cleared townie and a proven scum by tomorrow, but JG insists you lynch me quickly before I can prove that he's caught in a lie. Now why would he want me dead this quickly? Unless of course he knows that I am town and that the picking the wrong person last night gave him a good excuse to out as he is now, causing a townie to be lynched before him.

Here's my suggestion. Lynch Vodean today like originally planned (100% non town there, no doubts about it with his claim as well) and tomorrow I can prove JG completely wrong and prove that he has lied.

Hold up. JG should not be believed because he wants to 'lynch you quickly', and your answer to this is lynching Vodean quickly? The majority of the players haven't even responded to this case yet. Secondly, I find it hard to hear the words "tunnel vision" out of your keyboard and not laugh. Thirdly, if JG is right and you are a joat lynching vodean would be a perfect way for you to use that magnificent killing/bussing/recruiting? ability that you may have. That latter point is very circumstantial, I'll admit, but your own theory doesn't sound very plausible either. One of the demons risking his skin in order to get a vote stealer lynched? You really must have a very high opinion of yourself, just saying.

@Vodean at the moment town is actually more likely of killing you than scum is. By hanging, probably. The mafia would have to be complete idiots not to let us waste a day on lynching a third party. You probably should side with town though, otherwise I might well agree with Jak and see you lynched today anyway.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:43 pm

jak111 wrote:There is no need for me to have mentioned the gift earlier JG, because it was irrelevant, and can be used at a later date to clear some sort of gifter. But with your tunnel vision that'd be hard to see, now wouldn't it?

Yes there was a need for you to say something like that long before I called you out as a joat or before I did, It would have given your next claims some credibility. But you waited to late and I pinned you on multiples roles so you now have to try and find a way out of it.

I dont have tunnel vision Jak, You know me well enough I dont BW. But if someone seems scummy to me I read everything they say and do very carefully. You have made to many mistakes and tried to talk your way out of them,even to the point of making some pretty wild claims, but all of them have holes and have been breached.

There is no way for you to explain your way out of them. For the most part you havent really tried,you just try to point elsewhere and divert. If you had took everything I brought against you and logically from the beginning explained (i.e, the before now unknown gift) I would have had to possibly rethink,but you havent you have used mostly diversion and omgus. Which tells me I am on the right track with you.

A Vodean may not be an Angel,(town) but my understanding of my role makes it clear non town do not need to be eliminated in order to win,just demons defeated. That is one of the few reasons I didnt vote Vodean and believed the claim compared to jaks. killing third party is not a priority according to my role. Yes they can be subjugated,but this is the fight over them. winner gets the third party same as scripture says. on D3 I would rather take someone I think is a demon out, than Third party.
Private jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 am

so essentially, i am helping the town WC, not the scum WC. lynching me would hinder you. i am potentially useful to town because the mafia cannot touch me.
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:48 am

vodean wrote:so essentially, i am helping the town WC, not the scum WC. lynching me would hinder you. i am potentially useful to town because the mafia cannot touch me.

and again you post nothing of substance. I must be the only one reading Vodean, and right about JG's tunnel vision, heck JG, when you said you were going to say something but was too focused on me is proof of your tunnel vision.

While others believe your 3rd party claim, you claimed way too easily Vodean, especially for a third party. Which leads me to believe you may be scum trying to hide in plain sight as a third party.

Of course you want me lynched today JG, like I said and which you haven't addressed yet, is that I can prove you wrong come tomorrow and you damn well know it.

Why you'd trade your life for mine is questionable. Maybe because it's guaranteed with a claim I can't defend against without a night to prove my actions otherwise. Maybe you think you can weasel your way out once I pop blue for all to see. But with how sure you are today it'd be stupid for town to let you slide by tomorrow or tonight.

Since Edoc hasn't posted anything in the forum about the situation being a mod mess up you cannot even use that for your defense tomorrow. But it also tells me I'm right when I have you pinned for scum.

I have a single request though. If I must be lynched, I get to pick who all is on the wagon.

Only 4 people since only 4 non towns on the list.

~ Vodean ~ Already claimed 3rd party.
~ JG ~ Will be proven scum with my death.
~ Aage ~ He has too much knowledge and experience to believe JG's role just like that.
~ Safari ~ Subtle, quiet, usually open when he's town, but not this game it seems.

Unless those 4 have any quarrels with it? But this is only if majority wish my head.

2 will be already known, but it will clear/catch the last two Aage and Safari. (Aage is my suspicion of the fight between Strike and himself, and Safari... well he seems off his Meta)

Also requesting prod to those inactive (which is quite a list at that!)

/ ~ 4 days
Chap ~ 8 days
CrazyMilkShake ~ 28 days (REALLY???)
Dj ~ 37 days (....)
DRoZ ~ 7 days
F1fth ~ 7 days
Hensow ~ 7 days
Nag ~ 6 days
Soundman ~ 4 days
Victor ~ 11 days

^ That inactive list is a bit worrying... Especially the two gone for 4 weeks +...

Right now the two 4 days don't compare to all those week +...

So we need a prod for all of those people if we wish to move along.

While I feel strongly on getting JG at a later date, I think Aage, you can agree we haven't had many people talk lately and this little list shows why we haven't gotten people's thoughts on it.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby nagerous on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:37 am

I have requested to be replaced.
Captain nagerous

Postby edocsil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 am

I am doing my best to replace as many as possible, but I have needed 5 replacements by day 2. I will roll them in as fast as I can, but until some people die who are eligible to replace there is little more I can do.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:17 pm

Well, technically speaking, I could die, prove JG scum, and revive as a guy needing replacement since I don't know enough to effect the game's balance, just saying :P
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby pancakemix on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm don't like what I'm getting from vodean. Then again, that seems pretty typical for him.

As for jak, well, I had my concerns yesterday. I still have my concerns. Withholding info like that is a bad thing, and appealing to another night is usually not a town thing to ask. Do we really want to let someone so suspicious hang around? I'd say no, especially not when he's now also trying to direct the game.

Vote Jak
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm fine, I get to help tomorrow (if Edoc allows me to replace one of the inactive guys) and with my death, JG will be proven for what he is!
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby aage on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:17 pm

jak111 wrote:While others believe your 3rd party claim, you claimed way too easily Vodean, especially for a third party. Which leads me to believe you may be scum trying to hide in plain sight as a third party.

I recall it was you who said this on the 25th after Vodean was put on approximately l-2:
Jak111 wrote: If you are a saint you should know EXACTLY why I messed up earlier D2. If you were a saint you'd have the decency to CLAIM your person at the very least without this stalling. Or are you afraid? You're among the wagon that had 4 non towns in it, so if you were a saint, you'd claim in hopes to help town instead of hindering it by not giving it hindsight to the imposing lynch.
and it was after this post (and interestingly, the two following posts in which Safari and jgordon, two of your other black sheep, agreed with you) that Vodean claimed. So please explain again why you think he claimed too easily. Personally I think he was quite taking his time.

Jak111 wrote:Of course you want me lynched today JG, like I said and which you haven't addressed yet, is that I can prove you wrong come tomorrow and you damn well know it.

Why you'd trade your life for mine is questionable. Maybe because it's guaranteed with a claim I can't defend against without a night to prove my actions otherwise. Maybe you think you can weasel your way out once I pop blue for all to see. But with how sure you are today it'd be stupid for town to let you slide by tomorrow or tonight.
I'm pretty sure that, even if you don't replace and return as the wrathful saint you claim to be, jgordon will look pretty scummy if you flip town. Right now things don't really look that way though.

jak111 wrote:I have a single request though. If I must be lynched, I get to pick who all is on the wagon.
Oh, great idea. Let the suspect pick his jury. Or better yet, let the suspect muck up chap's role.

Only 4 people since only 4 non towns on the list.

~ Vodean ~ Already claimed 3rd party.
~ JG ~ Will be proven scum with my death.
~ Aage ~ He has too much knowledge and experience to believe JG's role just like that.
~ Safari ~ Subtle, quiet, usually open when he's town, but not this game it seems.
I have too much knowledge and experience to believe what's right in front of my eyes? You've seen my theory and my evidence, I've posted it. Lsu confirmed it. Nobody that I'm aware of contradicts it. All the leads are pointing to jgordon being an angel. The only reason why you fail to see that is either because you're scum or you're seriously missing out on some stuff, which might even be plausible because you've OMGUS'd everyone in the game so far.

2 will be already known, but it will clear/catch the last two Aage and Safari. (Aage is my suspicion of the fight between Strike and himself, and Safari... well he seems off his Meta)

Also requesting prod to those inactive (which is quite a list at that!)

/ ~ 4 days
Chap ~ 8 days
CrazyMilkShake ~ 28 days (REALLY???)
Dj ~ 37 days (....)
DRoZ ~ 7 days
F1fth ~ 7 days
Hensow ~ 7 days
Nag ~ 6 days
Soundman ~ 4 days
Victor ~ 11 days

^ That inactive list is a bit worrying... Especially the two gone for 4 weeks +...

Right now the two 4 days don't compare to all those week +...

So we need a prod for all of those people if we wish to move along.

While I feel strongly on getting JG at a later date, I think Aage, you can agree we haven't had many people talk lately and this little list shows why we haven't gotten people's thoughts on it.
Of course I agree, because I said so in my previous post, thank you very much. But yes, I don't think we should lynch anyone with half of either list missing. On the other hand, we haven't got much of a choice because technically the deadline is in three days. I would like to ask a deadline extension but I really doubt it's going to help.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:21 pm

No survivors replaces DJ.

3 days till deadline, VC this afternoon.
Edoc'sil

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:05 pm

aage wrote:So please explain again why you think he claimed too easily. Personally I think he was quite taking his time.

He claimed 3rd party too easily, why not claim town saint commuter? Think about it, what 3rd party claims their actual role that easily without being investigated?

Also pretty scummy? If he did what he says he did and I contradict him by saying no such thing happened there's no pretty scummy about it. It's scummy as hell. (When I flip town that is, for now town has its doubts, though no offense, they should trust me more sometimes :P)

Although nice lie Aage, I haven't OMGUS'd everyone in the game, just JG. Once I flip town and he flips mafia it wont even count as an OMGUS when you pin someone as scum when you KNOW they are scum for saying something that didn't happen. That's called catching them in a lie and needing to prove to the rest of the town.

Just because you believe him an angel does not make him an angel, like I said, I hate to tell you Aage, but your read on JG at this moment is wrong. He's definitely no angel, and I doubt third party would kill themselves off just to kill 1 townie and not win by their wc. So unless your angel read counts demons as well, hate to break it to ya.

With the number he needs to replace, to be honest its best we just replace dead players where and when we can and hopefully he gets enough volunteers outside the game. I know resurrecting the dead is a pain, but as long as it wouldn't break the game it's cool.

DRoZ, F1fth, Hensow, and Chap seriously need to come back and give their thoughts on everything though. Because we're stuck in a cross fire. I know JG is scum. JG is painting me as scum with a role I can't prove otherwise unless given another night. and Aage is leaning in JG's favour.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Caught up on reading mini mafia, so now im working on this one.. role has been firm'd :)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby soundman on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:12 pm

I'm here and reading. I'm just don't have much to add yet. Still on the fence about who's telling the truth... I don't think JG would sacrifice himself (if he's mafia) just to get Jak lynched so I'm leaning toward that side.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:48 pm

jak111 wrote:
aage wrote:So please explain again why you think he claimed too easily. Personally I think he was quite taking his time.

He claimed 3rd party too easily, why not claim town saint commuter? Think about it, what 3rd party claims their actual role that easily without being investigated?

Also pretty scummy? If he did what he says he did and I contradict him by saying no such thing happened there's no pretty scummy about it. It's scummy as hell. (When I flip town that is, for now town has its doubts, though no offense, they should trust me more sometimes :P)

Although nice lie Aage, I haven't OMGUS'd everyone in the game, just JG. Once I flip town and he flips mafia it wont even count as an OMGUS when you pin someone as scum when you KNOW they are scum for saying something that didn't happen. That's called catching them in a lie and needing to prove to the rest of the town.

Just because you believe him an angel does not make him an angel, like I said, I hate to tell you Aage, but your read on JG at this moment is wrong. He's definitely no angel, and I doubt third party would kill themselves off just to kill 1 townie and not win by their wc. So unless your angel read counts demons as well, hate to break it to ya.

With the number he needs to replace, to be honest its best we just replace dead players where and when we can and hopefully he gets enough volunteers outside the game. I know resurrecting the dead is a pain, but as long as it wouldn't break the game it's cool.

DRoZ, F1fth, Hensow, and Chap seriously need to come back and give their thoughts on everything though. Because we're stuck in a cross fire. I know JG is scum. JG is painting me as scum with a role I can't prove otherwise unless given another night. and Aage is leaning in JG's favour.

Again Jak you throw out omgus and accusations without any defense of what you are being accused of.

Vodean claimed third party to fast for you,BS Vodean was taken to L2,you on the other hand D1 jumped out without pressure and claimed a role,that for mysterious reasons you didnt even know your alignment.

You keep having mysterious stuff happen, Mis vote, and Edoc is reading he told me to ease up on being an ass with other players, So at this point if he was going to assist in something you said might be a Mod mistake he would have. I.e. No Mod mistake your Caught.

And I call you out as a joat role,ta da you then come up with a mysterious gift.

Then you ask for another day to prove me wrong,really why I have already proved you are lying. No you need another day for me to be dead fast,so you can try again to spin some wild crap. Your caught,be done.
Private jgordon1111

Postby edocsil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 pm

I am of the opinion that ANY comment on night actions in this game would cause imbalances. I just wanted to let all players know that I am actively reading this thread, and moderating issues as I see fit.
Edoc'sil

Postby vodean on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:18 pm

jak111 wrote:

how would you prove him scum tonight? are you saying that you have more power than just a vote-stealer? maybe you fake-claimed?

and i definitely did not claim early. i was at L-2, and you were clamoring for my death. you still are. you are really pulling a yomiel by calling everyone on your lynch wagon scum, and by asking those that have not weighed in to save you. and jak, i dont think you can replace back in, since you know who all the scum are, being that you are one of them
Sergeant vodean

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Again, a sheeping post by Vodean hoping to get by as a 3rd party/scum. Even that though you're outed as non town, at least rationalize your thinking.

Also, I'd prove JG wrong BECAUSE I'd have his vote, thus proving I am just a vote stealer not the mafia JoaT he claims me to be.

JG, you're right, it doesn't appear to be a mod error, I knew that when he read my message and didn't reply in thread about it. Which would point to you being 100% mafia in my eyes.

Again, I don't know why JG would waste himself on me. Maybe he sees me as a threat? Maybe I'm snooping in areas he'd rather not be uncovered, or maybe he's afraid of me pinning the 4 non town on that list by tomorrow's end.

You're twisting my arguments JG and calling me on "OMGUS" when I clearly know you to be mafia, don't try to throw personal insults by mentioning that Yomiel stuff, Yomiel is in our past and a past I'd rather not see around here ever again. I know you're mafia, but at least have the decency to not stoop THAT low as a fellow player.

Once again, there's no OMGUS here. It's you stating something that is 100% false and I know it's false and I'm calling you back out on the false information you're providing everyone. Although here's a curious thing I have a question about, who did you force N1? What did they do? Can THEY back up your story? Funny how that is not mentioned since that's one way you could be cleared (if you were town that is) but it never crossed your mind because you know there's nothing you can do to forge a lie on that one.

I invite anyone to open their eyes and see how JG only claims information to incriminate me when he can't claim information to clear himself. I could claim to roleblock him and that he wouldn't have gotten such results, but that wouldn't be true now would it? Don't treat this case only in his favour just because you have a vandetta against me, but instead treat it as one that needs proof.

My role was proven yesterday and can be proven tomorrow again if given the chance to prove so. He then will twist this and say I just need it to kill him. Well he is partially right. In proving him wrong I shall prove myself town and he scum. What is prolonging hanging me a single day so that I can use to prove my innocence going to affect the game? There are 23 people left, most likely 21-22 tomorrow, if you feel I am scum tomorrow when I prove JG wrong, then by all means lynch me. But give me a single day to out a scum and prove his false theories wrong.

Why lower the town faction by 1 when you can clear a townie by 1 and prove a scum by 1? Why give scum a 2-1 trade when you can make them only 1-1? A day lynching a townie gives scum that kill + another night kill in trade for a single scum. Which means JG isn't useful to them or he has some crazy plan that if I die he'll try to clear himself.

I believe in the town, but now it's town's turn to believe in me for a single day in which I can out JG as the scum he is.

(aslo, to recap, JG, out your N1 target, let's see if THEY can 'clear' you!)
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Ah Jak let me recap your last post, your starting to get to frantic slow down some.

It was not me who mention(the one who I wont name) it was vodean.

Its a game jak not a vendetta,we all respect you as a player,and for you to resort to that tactic means your grasping at anything to save yourself. lets not resort to that shall we. All I have done is point out your mistakes and inconsistencies in an ever changing evolving story.

And to meta myself all who have played with me and know when I have a power role, I do not randomly use it,I wait for a target. unlike what you did. So There is no one that can come forward and say I targeted them N1,it didnt happen. I waited for you to get in over your head on lies and inconsitant info and used it N2,remember D1 jak I told you I would be there if you slipped, I gave you every chance to come forward with an alternate explaination for your mis vote. you stuck to it and are now covering with a fantastic(I got a gift story). to much wrong with your story and your play on this one Jak.

Edoc has now stepped in jak, and rather than it saying I lie,it shows you have.

And as far as you proving me a liar tomorrow, you cant do it jak. and tomorrow the next excuse would be roleblocked or busdriven etc.

But why make the odd statement if you feel like I am scum tomorrow lynch me,if you as you are trying to claim, would be able to show I am scum,why would everyone still think you are scum tomorrow. Are you trying to prepare everyone for your defense of roleblocked,busdriven etc,to explain why you wouldnt have my vote? Or the fact that I would be dead therefore no need for my vote,and you would still be looking quite scummy with no vote for you to explain?

And I am still waiting on you to go ahead and explain how you didnt know your alignment D1, you see william of york,if you were an angel you would have known you were town. If you were a saint you would have known your alnigment. Yet you claimed you thought you were an angel. Again did anyone else on D1 also not know their Characters alignment?
Private jgordon1111

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm

I am grasping JG, not to avoid being killed, I know that once you die I am dead because that will prove I was town. I am grasping so town does not GIVE scum a full day and night of town kills before losing ONLY one of their own. (Plus they get that second night after scum dies so it'd be a 3-1 trade in reality).

Seriously? That defense JG? You can compell people to use their role supposedly (When everyone already uses their roles anyway at night, so that's a pretty useless role in fact!) yet you did NOT use your role, hence the convenient story that NO ONE can back up your claim. Not one. You should have thought ahead JG.

Also claim to have been blocked? Are you threatening to block me JG? tsk tsk. I would rather take my chances of not being blocked and being able to prove you wrong.

Wanna know what else is funny, if you die and pop town, I'd be scum, why did you mention that as a possibility of an excuse?

Again, I can't PROVE to the town that you are scum today because you thought of this fake claim that I can't break until I have your vote tomorrow. Smart move, but if town actually listens to me for once we'll have scum tomorrow without the hassle of killing off town.

I do not sit high on my horse often but this time I will look down and simply put that town needs to get their egos out the window and trust me this one time for once. Most times I can only FOS people, but this time I can state for a fact that JG is scum. Just let me prove it. In the mean time we take out a potential threat later on in the game (Vodean).
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:08 pm

To add onto my last post, want MORE proof? A town volunteers today that JG uses his power on tonight to confirm/disprove him. It's a simple thing to do right JG? Or will you grasp at straws until the whole hay bale falls on top of you?

Town, another thing. Focus on a way to prove and disprove both of us. Give us both a way to prove our roles. See who can catch who red handed.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby jak111 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Humour me here JG, let's say theoretically we were both town.

How would each of us be cleared? Think logical and it can't be with lynches.
Highest Rank:

Private 1st Class jak111

Postby F1fth on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:25 pm

jak111 wrote:Again, I don't know why JG would waste himself on me. Maybe he sees me as a threat? Maybe I'm snooping in areas he'd rather not be uncovered, or maybe he's afraid of me pinning the 4 non town on that list by tomorrow's end.

This is exactly why I think it's so unlikely that JG would come forward with a fake claim. If you were lynched and turned up town, JG would for sure be on the chopping block. To be honest, a pro-town vote stealer is not a terribly powerful role this early on and you are by no means cleared by the town. I don't see any reason they would try to lynch you at the cost of losing a member instead of simply killing you tonight if you were that onto them.

I'm inclined to believe JG not only for that reason but because I don't find his role claim unbelievable. A role that "compels"? It brings to mind the phrase "the power of Christ compels you." Did JG soft claim Jesus? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure what you can do jak. Care to explain what this gift is?
jak111 wrote:Without directly quoting Edoc, I received an action last night (a gift of sorts I guess) that I could only use last night, but it was forwarded so I could use it tomorrow because of DEADLINE and late actions already.

So unless your role gives me that gift (which I doubt because I was given a choice to use it) or you sent your action in around deadline JG I look forward to your head on a spike when I flip town.

Just to be clear, I'm torn. I still don't think it's impossible that both of you are town. However, I definitely think we shouldn't let a no-lynch go through with our chance to test out /'s awesome plan and two dead angels. What gets me about jak is how many extenuating circumstances there are: the alignment mix-up, the vote stealing/name obscuring role, the mistargeted vote steal, and the unexplained role gift. But I'm not a person of faith, nor am I going to be making a decision on jak until I know what role he's been gifted or if he's unwilling to reveal it. Regardless, unvote.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives